Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brum match fred 05:30 - Feb 18 with 24187 viewsozranger

Looks like no one is keen to get this going and we really need a change of luck. That's not to say I will promise to deliver it. So, anyway, here goes..

2-1 win scoring twice in the first half and struggling to hold on after the break.
Brum match fred on 07:27 - Feb 18 with 7238 viewsichbinnaughty

A(nother) narrow reverse?
Concede two in first half despite being the better side, and spend the vast majority of the second half absolutely battering them only grabbing a late consolation. We'll play well but don't have any luck. ..
Brum match fred on 07:33 - Feb 18 with 7234 viewsPommyhoop

I see goals ..lots of goals....
No numerical prediction tho..Bad JuJu.
UUuuuRrrrrrrrs.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Brum match fred on 07:35 - Feb 18 with 7234 viewsAgedR

Another excellent week, with Luongo and particularly Smithies secured, will be topped off by a performance that epitomises the New and enthusiastic optimism that emanates from a club which now has its management and fan base working in glorious solidarity.

2.0 Brum.

Absolutely nailed on.

We'll be fine this season though and we're going to smash it next season!

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Brum match fred on 07:37 - Feb 18 with 7230 viewskingsburyR

Sitting on my balcony in Cape Town enjoying the view with a strong coffee on the go.

Got a good feeling about today.......sooooooooo I'm gonna go for a nervy 1-2 with Washington bagging a late winner.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 8:16]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Brum match fred on 08:01 - Feb 18 with 7218 viewsozranger

Brum match fred on 07:35 - Feb 18 by AgedR

Another excellent week, with Luongo and particularly Smithies secured, will be topped off by a performance that epitomises the New and enthusiastic optimism that emanates from a club which now has its management and fan base working in glorious solidarity.

2.0 Brum.

Absolutely nailed on.

We'll be fine this season though and we're going to smash it next season!

Silly me.. of course with Luongo having signed a new contract he will also score!
Brum match fred on 08:20 - Feb 18 with 7199 viewsRs_Holy

Brum match fred on 08:01 - Feb 18 by ozranger

Silly me.. of course with Luongo having signed a new contract he will also score!

0-0
Brum match fred on 09:27 - Feb 18 with 7148 viewslondonscottish

I reckon that, as in the last few games, Rangers will create plenty of chances, half a dozen of which will be on target and two of which will go in.

The ref, however, will give Brum a pen because "Wszolek was looking at me in a funny way". Then he'll let them get second goal which was blatantly offside, which involved a handball, which never crossed the line and which was scored a minute after the final whistle.

2-2

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Brum match fred on 09:48 - Feb 18 with 7120 viewsdavman

Supporting Rangers for 42 years has taught me to be ready for severe disappointment, so a narrow 1-2 defeat conceding a late, late, controversial winner.

We should still stay up though...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Brum match fred on 10:00 - Feb 18 with 7106 viewsDorse

Every week I approach the game with a strange, unfamiliar but positive emotion referred to as 'hope'. Every week, this emotion is replaced firstly by disbelief, then rage, then bargaining, then resignation and acceptance.

With that in mind, 2-0 to us. Manning to absolutely boss the midfield causing thousands of assembled Brum bandits to weep at the inequity of the uncaring universe that placed him in our team and not theirs. Ritual suicide of the entire Brum bench.

'Paging Dr Hugeglands - Dorse is out of bed again.'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Brum match fred on 10:36 - Feb 18 with 7059 viewsterryb

Brum match fred on 10:00 - Feb 18 by Dorse

Every week I approach the game with a strange, unfamiliar but positive emotion referred to as 'hope'. Every week, this emotion is replaced firstly by disbelief, then rage, then bargaining, then resignation and acceptance.

With that in mind, 2-0 to us. Manning to absolutely boss the midfield causing thousands of assembled Brum bandits to weep at the inequity of the uncaring universe that placed him in our team and not theirs. Ritual suicide of the entire Brum bench.

'Paging Dr Hugeglands - Dorse is out of bed again.'

Dorse,

Please tell me what this thing called "hope" is whwn associated with Queens Park Rangers? I think I lost that at 5.00pm on Easter Saturday 1976!

Please, please, please come away with at least a point Rangers.
Brum match fred on 10:37 - Feb 18 with 7055 viewsPinnerPaul

0-0 for me
Brum match fred on 11:27 - Feb 18 with 7007 viewsToast_R

No doubt we'll play a blinder but lose 1-0. Birmingham are due some form and no better way to start then against Olli's hapless Hoops.

On the upside, I'm going on a brewery tour at the Meantime Brewery this afternoon in Greenwich.
Brum match fred on 11:29 - Feb 18 with 7015 viewsHarbour

Brum match fred on 10:37 - Feb 18 by PinnerPaul

0-0 for me

Would take a 0-0 about time we kept a clean sheet
Brum match fred on 12:59 - Feb 18 with 6932 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Head says defeat, as pointed out above they've (Brum) got to win at some point and there genuinely isn't a better club on the planet willing to accommodate a shocking lack of form. However, sitting here in Southampton airport awaiting the arrival of my daughter, with the sun shining outside a wave of optimism is sweeping over me and I'll go for 3-1 Rangers. DEFINITELY one for the both teams to score accumulator that's for sure.
Brum match fred on 13:02 - Feb 18 with 6923 viewsTHEBUSH

No two ways about it, we need a win Big Time, so a 1 nil win for me
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 13:03]
Brum match fred on 13:30 - Feb 18 with 6867 viewsstevec

It's the "haven't anything to play fors" that we'll need to keep us up and Birmingham are the first of any 'haven't anything to play for'.

1-0 Birmingham
Brum match fred on 13:47 - Feb 18 with 6830 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 win for us.

This is gonna be great, so great, really great, I mean the best ever...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Brum match fred on 13:52 - Feb 18 with 6810 viewsaston_hoop

Right then, 1-1 draw this time. Big posh Matt with a delightfully scrappy equaliser for us after they score in the first half. Bit of a nothing game. Ryan Manning to put himself about a bit, Smithies MOM

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Brum match fred on 14:01 - Feb 18 with 6771 viewshoof_hearted

Brum match fred on 14:06 - Feb 18 with 6726 viewsPommyhoop

Brum match fred on 14:01 - Feb 18 by hoof_hearted

Nice to see Furlong back..

Brum match fred on 14:08 - Feb 18 with 6694 viewshoof_hearted

Luongo dropped or injured? Freeman earned his place last week. Lynch in, Perch out.
Brum match fred on 14:10 - Feb 18 with 6683 viewsPommyhoop

Thought it was Furlong in Perch out..

Brum match fred on 14:12 - Feb 18 with 6654 viewsHayesender

Morrison still not match fit I presume?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Brum match fred on 14:14 - Feb 18 with 6630 viewsStanisgod

Brum match fred on 14:12 - Feb 18 by Hayesender

Morrison still not match fit I presume?

Or even bench fit ?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Brum match fred on 14:17 - Feb 18 with 6612 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good team.

Happy with ten of the picks. Don't know enough about Freeman to have an opinion on his inclusion ahead of Luongo, but he seems to have impressed all of you who were at the game last week, so best of luck to him.

C'mon ny Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024