Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF 10:24 - Feb 20 with 3108 viewsHantsR

Looking at the video highlights, I had to chuckle at the fans, one or two of whom looked very young, greeting LF with a repeated chorus of w****er, when he went to take the corner for Matt Smith's goal.

Cool (hand?) Luke seemed unperturbed and must have felt a very smug sense of satisfaction when we scored.

Happy days
Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 10:36 - Feb 20 with 3053 viewsbarbicanranger

And Matt Smith had his back...susshing them as he wheeled over... Superb stuff, the birmingham fan in the red top in particular is a complete mug.
Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 10:56 - Feb 20 with 2983 viewsconnell10

Smithy give em the shhhhhhhhhhh!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 11:27 - Feb 20 with 2902 viewssmegma

Surprised that anyone can understand what the Blose fans were saying as there was no subtitles provided.
Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 12:38 - Feb 20 with 2814 viewsDieByYourSide

1m18s

Poll: And it's hi ho

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 12:51 - Feb 20 with 2740 views2Thomas2Bowles

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 12:38 - Feb 20 by DieByYourSide

1m18s

STFU LOL

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 12:57 - Feb 20 with 2710 viewsDieByYourSide

See also: ''woooah f*cking hell''

Poll: And it's hi ho

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 11:30 - Feb 21 with 2107 viewssmegma

IF you were type of person who videos bits of a game, WHY would you then post that video on YouTube when you have been absolutely thumped??
Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 12:08 - Feb 21 with 2034 viewsstowmarketrange

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 11:30 - Feb 21 by smegma

IF you were type of person who videos bits of a game, WHY would you then post that video on YouTube when you have been absolutely thumped??

Where are all the videos of our fans celebrating?
There were lots of fans taking videos on their phones around us.Whats happened to them all?

Looking at the brum fans videos makes it look like our end was pretty packed,which I didn't think it was on Saturday.Maybe they should have opened up a bit more of the stands to allow our fans to spread out more?
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 12:36 - Feb 21 with 1971 viewsLongsufferingR

Love the old bloke in front of him. Starts the game in a foul mood, gets worse after the first goal, "fk off Zola" at half time, then walks out after the third goal gesticulating at the pitch. Class.
Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 13:03 - Feb 21 with 1939 viewsToast_R

I actually thought you meant Les Ferdinand for some bizarre reason.
Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 13:45 - Feb 21 with 1860 viewsJuzzie

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 12:08 - Feb 21 by stowmarketrange

Where are all the videos of our fans celebrating?
There were lots of fans taking videos on their phones around us.Whats happened to them all?

Looking at the brum fans videos makes it look like our end was pretty packed,which I didn't think it was on Saturday.Maybe they should have opened up a bit more of the stands to allow our fans to spread out more?

[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 13:55]
Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 13:55 - Feb 21 with 1840 viewsJuzzie

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 11:30 - Feb 21 by smegma

Attention, at any cost.

"There is only one thing in life worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about." - Oscar Wilde.

Adjust for 21st century social media narcissism.
Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 13:57 - Feb 21 with 1833 viewsSimonJames

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 13:03 - Feb 21 by Toast_R

I actually thought you meant Les Ferdinand for some bizarre reason.

Ditto.
Note to moderators: please ensure that standard abbreviations such as LF and TF are not misused, causing fifty somethings such as myself to have to apply my limited supply of grey matter in deciphering their new meaning.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Birmingham fans trying to do a 'Mata' on LF on 09:24 - Feb 26 with 1654 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024