Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going to Preston? 19:24 - Feb 24 with 1638 viewsBoston

I was at the corresponding fixture last season and had quite a skinful before the game. Strangely, although we didn't bring huge numbers, you'd have sworn we'd turned up with half of west London if judged by southern accents in the pubs. Anyway any thoughts we weren't really north were dispelled by the Scottish notes coming back in the change.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Anyone going to Preston? on 08:36 - Feb 25 with 1546 viewsrrrspricey

The feelgood factor created by the last 2 games could swell the numbers,.

Just leaving now, long drive and slightly hanging but looking forward to it.
Anyone going to Preston? on 09:42 - Feb 25 with 1468 viewsMichael_Hunt

Me, on the train now.
Anyone going to Preston? on 09:45 - Feb 25 with 1463 viewsstowmarketrange

The thought of almost 6 hours on trains there and the same on the way back,and the best part of £100 for the fare put us off.
I'm still enjoying last weeks win anyway.Well done to all those going up there.
Anyone going to Preston? on 09:52 - Feb 25 with 1439 viewsRangersDave

I'm going, but luckily I'm within 40 mins drive so won't be leaving till 12.45

Mind you it's peeing down up here and the wind has picked up, so today's match could be a slip slidy lottery

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Anyone going to Preston? on 10:02 - Feb 25 with 1418 viewsLancsBushRs

Anyone going to Preston? on 09:52 - Feb 25 by RangersDave

I'm going, but luckily I'm within 40 mins drive so won't be leaving till 12.45

Mind you it's peeing down up here and the wind has picked up, so today's match could be a slip slidy lottery

Yep, would be rude not to being so close!!!! :D
Anyone going to Preston? on 10:48 - Feb 25 with 1367 viewsLythamR

Yes, off to a anti fracking protest rally a few miles down the road first and its raining cats and dogs so should be nice and moist when i get there meanwhile my bourgeoisie chums are on the train and will be in lovely pubs imbibing from about 11:30 the bastards
Anyone going to Preston? on 11:36 - Feb 25 with 1328 viewsBoston

Anyone going to Preston? on 10:48 - Feb 25 by LythamR

Yes, off to a anti fracking protest rally a few miles down the road first and its raining cats and dogs so should be nice and moist when i get there meanwhile my bourgeoisie chums are on the train and will be in lovely pubs imbibing from about 11:30 the bastards

Duffle coats going to earn its money today.

Anyone going to Preston? on 12:28 - Feb 25 with 1272 viewsDWQPR

Sitting in the Grey Friars pub in Preston town centre imbibing the local brew and waiting for a steak and kidney pie with mash to be served. The tropic of Preston it bloody ain't!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone going to Preston? on 13:20 - Feb 25 with 1219 viewsnix

Husband and son going. Only saw one QPR fan on the train. You may have to sing very loudly...will be listening on comms.

I'm stuck at home with grumpy younger son (made him tidy his room), who had to play hockey this morning (he hates it).

Happy days!!
Anyone going to Preston? on 13:23 - Feb 25 with 1211 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Anyone going to Preston? on 13:20 - Feb 25 by nix

Husband and son going. Only saw one QPR fan on the train. You may have to sing very loudly...will be listening on comms.

I'm stuck at home with grumpy younger son (made him tidy his room), who had to play hockey this morning (he hates it).

Happy days!!

What had your other son done wrong?
Anyone going to Preston? on 13:27 - Feb 25 with 1204 viewsnix

Anyone going to Preston? on 13:23 - Feb 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

What had your other son done wrong?

You've got a point there Baz. For some reason they think it's a treat having a day out with the old man in spite of having to go to match. I've known him for 25 years, so probably know all his jokes by now!
Anyone going to Preston? on 13:56 - Feb 25 with 1171 viewsBoston

Happy days!!

Ice or field?
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 13:57]

Anyone going to Preston? on 14:04 - Feb 25 with 1151 viewsnix

Field. Has to play for school team but only wants to play footy. I blame myself for indoctrinating him.
Anyone going to Preston? on 14:15 - Feb 25 with 1126 viewsBoston

Anyone going to Preston? on 14:04 - Feb 25 by nix

Field. Has to play for school team but only wants to play footy. I blame myself for indoctrinating him.

Played Field Hockey myself back in the day, nasty spiteful game I thought, my shins didn't recover 'till I was 35. The school I went to was big into sports and we had a lot of games teachers, including the Captain of the England women's field hockey team and her husband, who was also an England international(for the men's team, you have to clarify nowadays).

Anyone going to Preston? on 17:34 - Feb 25 with 1051 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Happy days!!

You had the best part of the deal!
Anyone going to Preston? on 21:13 - Feb 25 with 946 viewsnix

Yep, think you're right from the 'highlights'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024