Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time 01:19 - Feb 25 with 1926 viewsBoston

bollox.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 02:05 - Feb 25 with 1916 viewsFredManRave

1. FERNANDA COLOMBO ULIANA
2. CLAUDIA ROMANI
3. ELENA TAMBINI
4. JOSEFIN DAHLBACK
5. AURÉLIE SARÀ BOLLIER
6. SARAH THOMAS
7. MAIA CHAKA
8. LAUREN HOLTKAMP
9. KATIE PATTERSON
10. SIAN-MASSEY-ELLIS

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 03:05 - Feb 25 with 1903 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 07:20 - Feb 25 with 1875 viewsAgedR

My hero

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 07:37 - Feb 25 with 1865 viewsHantsR

Roger Kirkpatrick
Mark Clattenburg
Er...
That's it
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 08:31 - Feb 25 with 1833 viewsrrrspricey

Clive Thomas has to be on there. Everyone and everything registered 0 on his giveafcukometer.
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 10:53 - Feb 25 with 1797 viewssmegma

Erm.....uh........nope
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 10:57 - Feb 25 with 1788 viewsLblock

Pierluga Collina

No others

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 11:00 - Feb 25 with 1788 viewsMrSheen

Gurnam Singh, the great entertainer.
Login to get fewer ads

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 11:03 - Feb 25 with 1785 viewsWatfordR

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 11:00 - Feb 25 by MrSheen

Gurnam Singh, the great entertainer.

Bastard. Beat me to it. ☠️☠️☠️
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 11:17 - Feb 25 with 1770 viewsMrSheen

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 11:03 - Feb 25 by WatfordR

Bastard. Beat me to it. ☠️☠️☠️

Strange but true...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/1693969.stm
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 11:32 - Feb 25 with 1760 viewsterryb

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 07:37 - Feb 25 by HantsR

Roger Kirkpatrick
Mark Clattenburg
Er...
That's it

That is virtually my list too, but I'd have quite a few lines between the two!

Can still picture Mr. Kirkpatrick sprinting backwards & was actually LIKED by supporters of many clubs!
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 11:46 - Feb 25 with 1747 viewsLongsufferingR

PinnerPaul, but only because I've never seen him ref.

Bet he's sht at it
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 12:33 - Feb 25 with 1700 views2Thomas2Bowles

Rob Styles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 13:33 - Feb 25 with 1652 viewsStanisgod

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 11:46 - Feb 25 by LongsufferingR

Bet he's sht at it

Hes the only one on here who understands the offside rule , dont ya know.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 13:44]

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 14:03 - Feb 25 with 1613 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bibiana Steinhaus ladies and gents:

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 14:49 - Feb 25 with 1578 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Ex player Steve Baines truly great referee but never got to the top because he refereed it properly and not in straight jacket, Mike Riley approved manner.

Dermot Gallagher was pretty good as well

Then there was Pat Partridge who, way back, after a naughty tackle by a Rangers player went for his top pocket

In those days as if to pull out his book, cards didn't exist back then.

When the crowd were expecting the inevitable, he pulled out a handkerchief and proffered it to the Rangers player, to clear some mud out of his eye.

Gasp of amazement from crowd. Then realisation that Partridge knew exactly how to calm things down.
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 14:56 - Feb 25 with 1572 viewsPommyhoop

Bahahahahahahah.

Funniest thing there is the ''great protests'' ..There would be f'cking murders if he did that today....

8 seconds of injury time lol ..Imagine the fela putting up the digital sign with 8 seconds on it..
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 15:01]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 13:10 - Feb 27 with 1422 viewsR_from_afar

For the play-off final against Cardiff, me and three fellow Rs fans jammily managed to get places in a swanky corporate box. It was the business and all good except that all the other occupants were Cardiff fans, although not thuggish ones.

After the final whistle, the four of us were utterly devastated but one of the Welsh lot started talking to us, teasing us, though mercifully not being too mean. He turned out to be Keith Cooper, the ref who sent someone off in an FA Cup final. I couldn't resist winding him up a bit as the Welsh lot celebrated around us, saying to him: "Any ref could see the Cardiff goal was offside." He looked at me as if to say "You're kidding?" but before he could respond, I quipped: "Well, any good ref".

Small consolation for a rubbish day out, though...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 13:44 - Feb 27 with 1389 viewsFDC

I like this one

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 16:51 - Feb 27 with 1340 viewsPinnerPaul

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 11:46 - Feb 25 by LongsufferingR

Bet he's sht at it

I'm superb........never made a bad decision in my life........honest!
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 1337 viewsPinnerPaul

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 13:33 - Feb 25 by Stanisgod

Hes the only one on here who understands the offside rule , dont ya know.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 13:44]

"law" you fool!
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 17:00 - Feb 27 with 1329 viewsLongsufferingR

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 16:51 - Feb 27 by PinnerPaul

I'm superb........never made a bad decision in my life........honest!

No problem PP. FDC has just posted a video of you in action, so we all know what we're dealing with!
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 17:02 - Feb 27 with 1324 viewsPinnerPaul

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 17:00 - Feb 27 by LongsufferingR

No problem PP. FDC has just posted a video of you in action, so we all know what we're dealing with!

Not sure one of those exists - if it does I'm off to see my lawyer!
Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 17:40 - Feb 27 with 1292 viewsTacticalR

We nearly always seemed to have a good game with Clattenburg reffing. Also, I like this story:

'The then-Manchester City manager Mark Hughes alleged that Clattenburg had based a decision to send off Craig Bellamy on a personal dislike for the striker, with a source claiming the referee had asked City staff as he walked by them: "How do you work with Craig Bellamy all week?"'

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/29/referee-mark-clattenburg-droppe

Air hostess clique

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 18:03 - Feb 27 with 1278 viewsCamberleyR

Your Favourite, Top Ten Refs Of All Time on 14:56 - Feb 25 by Pommyhoop

Bahahahahahahah.

Funniest thing there is the ''great protests'' ..There would be f'cking murders if he did that today....

8 seconds of injury time lol ..Imagine the fela putting up the digital sign with 8 seconds on it..
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 15:01]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024