Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie calls for Video ref.. 18:21 - Feb 25 with 2230 viewsPommyhoop

Fair play ..Get the fecking lot in ..P1ssed off with sh1te ref's relying on sh1te linesmen or sh1te 4th officials..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 18:24 - Feb 25 with 2212 viewsLongsufferingR

Hmmmm. Is that about the red card? If so, I think a video ref may well have given it as a straight red rather than a second yellow as he does appear to stamp on the guy on the ground.
Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 19:12 - Feb 25 with 2042 viewsMancR

Never mind shit ref. How about shit technique and basic footballing skills and really shit substitutions. Beaten by better team after woeful second half.
Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 19:37 - Feb 25 with 1928 viewsdaveB

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 18:24 - Feb 25 by LongsufferingR

Hmmmm. Is that about the red card? If so, I think a video ref may well have given it as a straight red rather than a second yellow as he does appear to stamp on the guy on the ground.

didn't look like a stamp to me, seemed a harsh second yellow to me
Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 19:44 - Feb 25 with 1904 viewsDejR_vu

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 19:37 - Feb 25 by daveB

didn't look like a stamp to me, seemed a harsh second yellow to me

Looked like a yellow to me. Wasn't a stamp so no red, but he didn't have to stand on him and then put his full weight on him.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 20:59 - Feb 25 with 1667 viewsPunteR

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 19:44 - Feb 25 by DejR_vu

Looked like a yellow to me. Wasn't a stamp so no red, but he didn't have to stand on him and then put his full weight on him.

The preston player went in to hurt him. Harsh decision considering i've watched it over and over and i still cant work out if Freeman meant to stand on his leg. Its almost as if the ref saw that the Preston player went in hard so assumed Freeman would react.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 21:06]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 21:46 - Feb 25 with 1540 viewsToast_R

If that's not a stamp I dunno what is. Silly boy.
Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 22:36 - Feb 25 with 1436 viewsPunteR

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 21:46 - Feb 25 by Toast_R

If that's not a stamp I dunno what is. Silly boy.

Hardly violent conduct.

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 22:44 - Feb 25 with 1417 viewsPommyhoop

Look at the Preston players reaction when he heard the whistle ..A guilty arms out ''I didnt do nothing ref'' I think Freeman had no option to stand on him cos the fellas feet were kicking out everywhere. Then you can see him take his weight off ..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 22:47 - Feb 25 with 1408 viewsToast_R

The way I saw it, he leaves his foot in unnecessarily with intent to leave his mark on the opponent. Its not a "stamp" as in lifting his foot and bringing it down but it's defo intent. I get it, it happens but Freeman had a slight rush of blood and got caught in the act. He'll serve his ban, he'll learn from it, we move on.
Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 23:30 - Feb 25 with 1327 viewsPunteR

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 22:47 - Feb 25 by Toast_R

The way I saw it, he leaves his foot in unnecessarily with intent to leave his mark on the opponent. Its not a "stamp" as in lifting his foot and bringing it down but it's defo intent. I get it, it happens but Freeman had a slight rush of blood and got caught in the act. He'll serve his ban, he'll learn from it, we move on.

Its the Preston player who leaves his foot in. Freeman has his back to the Preston player but then turns to kick the ball back down the line when the tackle came in. The ball then bounces off the Preston player and Freeman turns to get the ball but the Preston player is leaving his legs in flying about trying to stop him. I think its a harsh one to be sent off for.

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 00:51 - Feb 26 with 1256 viewsBoston

Toast mate, just because Freeman plays for Queens Park Rangers and a British stamp has the Queens head on it does not automatically give a Ref the cerebral connection to a red card.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 09:41 - Feb 26 with 1000 viewsLongsufferingR

If the match had been between Fleetwood and Southend and everybody on here had seen the incident, I think the majority would be agreeing with Toast, who's called it spot on.
Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 16:59 - Feb 27 with 746 viewsPinnerPaul

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 19:44 - Feb 25 by DejR_vu

Only seen video but pretty much as I saw it.

Why IH is saying it should be a red and therefore a 3 match ban rather than one is beyond me.

He did make contact with PNE player so very little chance of an appeal against red succeeding IMHO.
Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 17:00 - Feb 27 with 743 viewsPinnerPaul

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 22:36 - Feb 25 by PunteR

Hardly violent conduct.

Which is why he got a yellow
Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 22:56 - Feb 27 with 677 viewsPunteR

Ollie calls for Video ref.. on 17:00 - Feb 27 by PinnerPaul

Which is why he got a yellow

For stepping on someone who had slid under his feet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024