Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? 07:56 - Feb 26 with 6388 viewsLblock

What's going on here then?

I appreciate match fit status would've taken some time; but he was straight onto the bench and played last 20 mins of Rovers away
Now he's nowhere and not playing in reserve games
No news reported on injury or anything

Surely whispers of trouble are tittle tattle and he really is knuckling down ready to take this division by storm???

All ITK info about him actually robbing banks and running a meth lab welcome....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 08:30 - Feb 26 with 5806 viewsPommyhoop

Oh Ravel..I thought you said Reveal....

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 08:34 - Feb 26 with 5790 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I heard he's been overindulging on those minging chocolates

#RevealRavelsRevels
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 08:38 - Feb 26 with 5775 viewsstowmarketrange

We seem to have a few players that don't even make the bench and appear to be frozen out.How do we manage with only 16-18 midfielders in the squad?
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 09:30 - Feb 26 with 5604 viewsToast_R

Until he can make the Kessel Run under 12 parsecs, he's not getting selected.
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 10:12 - Feb 26 with 5498 viewsNorthernr

He's hardly played any football at all for two years, and he doesn't strike me as the diligent sort when it comes to fitness, nutrition and training - too busy hanging round with yobs and souped up cars on retail parks, or sitting on his ars at home with a cigar in his hand - so I don't think it should be much of a surprise that he's not deemed fit enough to play in a Holloway-style team after only a month.

If that's all it is and he hasn't misbehaved then fear not, he soon will, he always does.
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 10:35 - Feb 26 with 5433 viewsBklynRanger

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 09:30 - Feb 26 by Toast_R

Until he can make the Kessel Run under 12 parsecs, he's not getting selected.

Here's an interesting article about the origin of the light saber which I, for one, did not know about:

http://www.digitalrev.com/article/why-photography-collectors-hate-star-wars
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:14 - Feb 26 with 5335 viewsLblock

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 10:12 - Feb 26 by Northernr

He's hardly played any football at all for two years, and he doesn't strike me as the diligent sort when it comes to fitness, nutrition and training - too busy hanging round with yobs and souped up cars on retail parks, or sitting on his ars at home with a cigar in his hand - so I don't think it should be much of a surprise that he's not deemed fit enough to play in a Holloway-style team after only a month.

If that's all it is and he hasn't misbehaved then fear not, he soon will, he always does.

Had, still do have, hope he's turned a corner
Last chance saloon

I just find it odd he's not even making U23 reserve fixtures to build up fitness

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:27 - Feb 26 with 5298 viewsbosh67

He's getting his fitness back. There is, I believe, a deal to allow him to ease back into the squad this season and allow him to play next season to prove himself.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:28 - Feb 26 with 5297 viewsStanisgod

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:14 - Feb 26 by Lblock

Last chance saloon

I just find it odd he's not even making U23 reserve fixtures to build up fitness

Thought the same myself. Doubt he'll ever see the pitch in the first team , only on tv.
Badly miss Pravs column each week where you constantly knew the various stages of Matty Roses latest injury , and who was how many weeks from training or the first team , these days nothing.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:31 - Feb 26 with 5279 viewsNLondonHoop

I reckon the 20 mins at Blackburn was to motivate him to get fully fit.
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:34 - Feb 26 with 5264 viewsGloryHunter

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:27 - Feb 26 by bosh67

He's getting his fitness back. There is, I believe, a deal to allow him to ease back into the squad this season and allow him to play next season to prove himself.

And the club is paying him for this?
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:45 - Feb 26 with 5219 viewsBakes

Yesterday lunch time JET uploaded a video on snapchat of himself and Ravel playing ping pong at Harlington. Any chance of Ravel knuckling down and behaving has now gone. All we need to do now is sign up Nile Ranger and we will have the ultimate trio of wannabe gangsters.

#Swazzy
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 11:58]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:50 - Feb 26 with 5205 viewsRBlock

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:14 - Feb 26 by Lblock

Last chance saloon

I thought he got minutes for the U23s recently?
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:52 - Feb 26 with 5200 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 11:45 - Feb 26 by Bakes

Yesterday lunch time JET uploaded a video on snapchat of himself and Ravel playing ping pong at Harlington. Any chance of Ravel knuckling down and behaving has now gone. All we need to do now is sign up Nile Ranger and we will have the ultimate trio of wannabe gangsters.

#Swazzy

Pingpong was how Tupac started.
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 12:04 - Feb 26 with 5162 viewsNorthernr

#Swazzy

Oh christ fck me. Those two shouldn't be allowed in the same post code as each other.
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 12:32 - Feb 26 with 5089 viewsDannyPaddox

#Swazzy

#Wiff waff
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 12:34]
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 12:37 - Feb 26 with 5074 viewskensalriser

Is no-one going to mention the dreaded BO?

OK then, it'll have to be me.

Has Ravel Morrison been Bombed Out (TM) of QPR?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 13:34 - Feb 26 with 4956 viewsLblock

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 12:04 - Feb 26 by Northernr

Oh christ fck me. Those two shouldn't be allowed in the same post code as each other.

Agreed!!!!!

Surely there's a club in China, Russia or Turkey crazy enough to take JET??
We're trying to get rid of these attitudes with no talent or hope aren't we?

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 13:38 - Feb 26 with 4950 viewsrsonist

Pretty unsavoury thread. Give the lad a chance FFS.
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 14:13 - Feb 26 with 4878 viewsJamie

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 13:38 - Feb 26 by rsonist

He's had more chances than hot dinners.

The fact he was carried paralytic from a Manchester nightclub days before joining us suggests his spots are spreading.
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 14:52 - Feb 26 with 4803 viewsDejR_vu

#Swazzy

Not sure what's going on with Ravel, but have you seen the state of the table tennis bat? Things really are bad at Harlington.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 15:11 - Feb 26 with 4772 viewsBrightonhoop

Surely he needs game time, even under 23's, to get match fit?
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 15:22 - Feb 26 with 4750 viewsFDC

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 13:38 - Feb 26 by rsonist

Should it happen I hope we don't all revel in the unravelling of Ravel.
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 15:50 - Feb 26 with 4688 viewsLongsufferingR

Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 15:22 - Feb 26 by FDC

Should it happen I hope we don't all revel in the unravelling of Ravel.

Don't worry, I'm sure this reveal is nothing to with Ravel unravelling. More likely that it's re his value to us as he could be a revelation if he's revealed at either Villa or the Valley.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 15:51]
Can anyone reveal anything on Ravel? on 21:14 - Feb 26 with 4332 viewssmegma

Sat 4th Feb. Came on for 12 mins at Blackburn
Mon 6th Feb Played 90 minutes at Harlington in U23 game. Unlucky not to score but hit the bar from 20 yards. Looked great with the ball first half. Was closely marked second half and tired but completed the game.
Tues 14th Feb played another 90 minutes in an unannounced behind closed doors U23 game v Brentford at Harlington.
Mon 20th Feb wasn't selected for U23 game v Cardiff at Harlington.

A story being bandied about that day was he has fallen foul of Holloways fitness regime. But the story was from the worlds biggest bullshitter who gets 1 story correct every 10 years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024