Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday 11:12 - Feb 26 with 5382 viewsJAPRANGERS

Gonna be mega warm I guess??

Wonder if he'll reciprocate by bunging us the 3 points??

Ha ha
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 11:17 - Feb 26 with 4781 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

For god's sake don't say bung........
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 12:16 - Feb 26 with 4682 viewsBakes

"Great club, owners fantastic, Had a great time here, Muck, Nettles, Emails, but now we're going back up the M4 with 3 points"

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 13:55 - Feb 26 with 4574 viewsLongsufferingR

"Junior really wanted to come off the bench and get the winner but he just couldn't afford it"
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 14:26 - Feb 26 with 4529 viewsDorse

'Well, Neil, that performance must have raised a few eyebrows... Er... Sorry... must have surprised a few people'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 20:01 - Feb 26 with 4368 viewsWestonsuperR

Hope he gets a very warm reception for all he did for us.
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 21:16 - Feb 26 with 4276 viewssmegma

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 20:01 - Feb 26 by WestonsuperR

Hope he gets a very warm reception for all he did for us.

One of our best managers in 130 years of our existence.
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 23:02 - Feb 26 with 4191 viewskropotkin41

He should never have been sacked. I'm glad we've got Ollie now, but NW didn't deserve to be sacked. I hope he gets a standing ovation and then we win the bloody game......... Cardiff are on some kind of amazing run though aren't they.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 03:45 - Feb 27 with 4104 viewsFredManRave

He should surely get a fantastic reception?! Why wouldn't you want to focus on his positive achievements for the club and show your appreciation in what may well be his last visit to LR as an opposition manager...

We Are Rangers, We Are Rangers...

One of my favourite photos;

[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 3:46]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 07:35 - Feb 27 with 4045 viewslondonscottish

He'll get a proper reception.

Especially from me as I have a proper day out starting with a meet in the pub at 12.00 for food & beer with a good mate and various kids of ours.

As I'm bringing 5 we're bound to lose but it should be in slightly soft focus and therefore less painful.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 08:32 - Feb 27 with 3994 viewsCHUBBS

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 11:17 - Feb 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

For god's sake don't say bung........

Keep your nastiness to yourself you spiteful pathetic weasel.
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 08:47 - Feb 27 with 3983 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He deserves a great reception, and I'm sure he'll get one.

Then on with the game and beat the lard out of his new team.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 09:02 - Feb 27 with 3964 viewsfrancisbowles

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 08:47 - Feb 27 by BrianMcCarthy

He deserves a great reception, and I'm sure he'll get one.

Then on with the game and beat the lard out of his new team.

Agree with that and while we are at it, let's be fair to Hoilett as well. He may not be our favourite son but he did have some good moments for us, particularly after he had sorted out his 'piano wire hamstrings'!
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 09:07 - Feb 27 with 3958 viewspaulparker

NW was treated worse than Raneiri was imho ,
the bloke deserves a good reception no doubt about it , I doubt that season will ever be topped , well not in my lifetime anyway , what a time to be a

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 09:11 - Feb 27 with 3949 viewspaulparker

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 09:07 - Feb 27 by paulparker

the bloke deserves a good reception no doubt about it , I doubt that season will ever be topped , well not in my lifetime anyway , what a time to be a

Bloody works computer !!!! il start again

the bloke deserves a good reception no doubt about it , I doubt that season will ever be topped well not in my lifetime anyway , what a time to be a QPR fan that was

as for hoilett he can fcuk off , 60 odd large a week to see his fat arse wobble around

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 09:40 - Feb 27 with 3900 viewsisawqpratwcity

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 08:32 - Feb 27 by CHUBBS

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 09:57 - Feb 27 with 3866 viewsLongsufferingR

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 09:02 - Feb 27 by francisbowles

Agree with that and while we are at it, let's be fair to Hoilett as well. He may not be our favourite son but he did have some good moments for us, particularly after he had sorted out his 'piano wire hamstrings'!

Oh dear, somebody had to push it too far! I don't think anybody will give NW anything other than a rousing reception, but Hoilett? Give me strength.
(No subject) on 10:35 - Feb 27 with 3818 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 08:32 - Feb 27 by CHUBBS

Back with a bang I see Chubbs. Hope all is well.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 10:36]
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 11:19 - Feb 27 with 3742 viewsJuzzie

I hope he gets a good welcome but not to the detriment of our current manager. We need to support the Manager of the team today, not yesterday.

It's like when I had an argument with the bloke behind me in R block who cheering him when he came on as a sub and calling Zamora a 'legend' and likening him to Marsh and Bowles (hardly!) whilst we were losing at home to Brighton. Losing ffs and cheering an opposition player.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 13:37]
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 11:27 - Feb 27 with 3708 viewsHantsR

He was good for us, unfairly dismissed when his hands had been tied re transfers. So I will give him some warm applause, politely ask when he's going to respond to my email, then proceed to see his latest team get stuffed - it is Baadiff after all!
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 11:29]
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 11:47 - Feb 27 with 3666 viewsqueensparker

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 09:57 - Feb 27 by LongsufferingR

Oh dear, somebody had to push it too far! I don't think anybody will give NW anything other than a rousing reception, but Hoilett? Give me strength.

I watched Hoilett play for Cardiff against Brentford on Boxing Day.

Running around fast to no effect, cutting in every single time, lame daisy-cutter shots, shanking crosses into the stands, gradually becoming more anonymous as the game wore on... It was so nice to see him playing for someone else
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 11:48]
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 12:01 - Feb 27 with 3630 viewssmegma

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 11:19 - Feb 27 by Juzzie

I hope he gets a good welcome but not to the detriment of our current manager. We need to support the Manager of the team today, not yesterday.

It's like when I had an argument with the bloke behind me in R block who cheering him when he came on as a sub and calling Zamora a 'legend' and likening him to Marsh and Bowles (hardly!) whilst we were losing at home to Brighton. Losing ffs and cheering an opposition player.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 13:37]

Similar thing happened when Barton returned to Loftus Rd last season. I couldn't exit the ground after the game finished as hundreds of our fans stood in the aisles to clap him??? Clap OUR players by all means but THAT TWO BOB TNUC??
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 12:09 - Feb 27 with 3614 viewsisawqpratwcity

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 11:47 - Feb 27 by queensparker

I watched Hoilett play for Cardiff against Brentford on Boxing Day.

Running around fast to no effect, cutting in every single time, lame daisy-cutter shots, shanking crosses into the stands, gradually becoming more anonymous as the game wore on... It was so nice to see him playing for someone else
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 11:48]

Ah jeez, now he's up for a nailed-on hat-trick.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 16:54 - Feb 27 with 3436 viewsPinnerPaul

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 03:45 - Feb 27 by FredManRave

He should surely get a fantastic reception?! Why wouldn't you want to focus on his positive achievements for the club and show your appreciation in what may well be his last visit to LR as an opposition manager...

We Are Rangers, We Are Rangers...

One of my favourite photos;

[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 3:46]

He's staying at Cardiff next season so need to get the hankies out just yet.
Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 17:07 - Feb 27 with 3408 viewsElHoop

This was always my fave Warnock photo:

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 22:03 - Feb 27 with 3242 viewsNortholt_Rs

Herr Warnock's reception on Saturday on 17:07 - Feb 27 by ElHoop

This was always my fave Warnock photo:

Adel looks two stone overweight!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024