Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man United 17:09 - Feb 26 with 1992 viewsToast_R

They're proper w@ankers aren't they?

As far as football ethics go, if there was any justice in the world, Southampton would win this trophy. Good vs Evil.

Haranguing the ref now trying to influence a red card when 2 up. Scum

[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 17:13]
Man United on 17:24 - Feb 26 with 1944 viewsHayesender

Gary Neville saying it was a shocker of a tackle, a leg breaker. It was only just a foul

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Man United on 17:25 - Feb 26 with 1931 viewsBoston

Good game though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Man United on 17:38 - Feb 26 with 1893 viewsjohnhoop

I thought haranguing the ref got you a yellow card this season or does that only apply to teams who aren't in the top six of the Premier League?
Man United on 17:49 - Feb 26 with 1841 viewsToast_R

Have you ever seen a team with so many tarts in it?
Man United on 18:17 - Feb 26 with 1754 viewsRBlock

Typical United ballbaggery. Tossers
Man United on 18:30 - Feb 26 with 1710 viewsToast_R

That's what 300 odd million and a the same again in wages gets you. Embarassing that they see this as an achievment. Reminds me of Celtic celebrating the SPL every year like the Champions of Europe.
Man United on 18:43 - Feb 26 with 1666 viewsJigsore

Man United on 18:30 - Feb 26 by Toast_R

That's what 300 odd million and a the same again in wages gets you. Embarassing that they see this as an achievment. Reminds me of Celtic celebrating the SPL every year like the Champions of Europe.

the sad thing is most of their fans don't give a sh*t about the league cup. However since they're swirling around in the purgatory of 6th place they're making it out to be a big thing

feel for Southampton because they were the better team and it winning it would have actually meant something to them

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Man United on 18:59 - Feb 26 with 1608 viewspaulparker

Soton were unlucky , some of the football they played was very good
Redmond and ward prowes need to be in the England squad pronto
I hate Utd and Jose but credit where it's due the man wants to win trophies none of this let's just finish in the top four bollox like Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool , you play your strongest team in the cups and hey presto you actually win them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Man United on 19:42 - Feb 26 with 1504 viewsBoston

Thought I heard the commentator say there was 85,000+ in there...ain't it 90,000 for a football final?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Man United on 22:03 - Feb 26 with 1353 viewsisawqpratwcity

It must be galling for the fans who signed up for at least a couple of trophies a season.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Man United on 22:15 - Feb 26 with 1322 viewsPommyhoop

I honestly did'nt know it was on till this thread.
Shows how much etc etc

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Man United on 22:21 - Feb 26 with 1307 viewsbob566

They just joined Liverpool as the most successful team in England
Man United on 23:02 - Feb 26 with 1228 viewsBrightonhoop

Will always hate them, now then and always.
Man United on 03:22 - Feb 27 with 1114 viewsFredManRave

Man United on 18:43 - Feb 26 by Jigsore

the sad thing is most of their fans don't give a sh*t about the league cup. However since they're swirling around in the purgatory of 6th place they're making it out to be a big thing

feel for Southampton because they were the better team and it winning it would have actually meant something to them

I thought the same thing as I was watching the game and their second goal went in. We can't imagine or understand what it must be like to go 2-0 up in the League Cup Final against Southampton and be "Meh". I do realise they celebrated and were undoubtedly pleased with the win thanks to the very impressive Zlatan, but with everything they've done/won over the last 20 years, I doubt this win would register in a Top 20 of their most memorable games in the last 20 years thread. That's the price of success I suppose.

How shite was Pogba, even putting aside his price tag?! No need to answer as I already know.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024