Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview 17:56 - Feb 26 with 1538 viewsNorthernr

To mark the 50th anniversary of the win and the launch of the commemorative kit, the first of two interviews we're carrying this week is with the scorer of the winning goal in the final Mark Lazarus...

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45179
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 18:54 - Feb 26 with 1472 viewsHarbour

Will we ever see a come back like that again div 3 side v premiership 2 down awesome nice interview with mark proper old school
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 19:23 - Feb 26 with 1450 viewsBoston

I've always thought we should have given an award to Hunt for getting a good kick in on the West Brom keepers head allowing Lazrus to score.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 19:42 - Feb 26 with 1430 viewstexasranger

What a delight to read that personal account from a wonderful player. So many memories of that game and that day. Well done Mark and thanks for your contribution to all the successes of that terrific Rangers team. Best wishes for the future.
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 20:21 - Feb 26 with 1396 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Laz was supposed to have been a guest at today's event, anyone spot him?
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 21:24 - Feb 26 with 1357 viewsPunteR

Excellent . Cheers Clive

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 22:36 - Feb 26 with 1313 viewsPommyhoop

Great read Clive. Love the Wolves story. How they went back on their promise.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 06:59 - Feb 27 with 1236 viewsHayesender

Lovely interview. Did Mark Lazurus do a bit of boxing? He's got the face of an old retired boxer

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 10:02 - Feb 27 with 1179 viewsBrightonhoop

Great read, I enjoyed that, what a character.
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 10:03 - Feb 27 with 1177 viewsToast_R

Brilliant read. Sounds like a lovely bloke.
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 11:32 - Feb 27 with 1121 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 06:59 - Feb 27 by Hayesender

Lovely interview. Did Mark Lazurus do a bit of boxing? He's got the face of an old retired boxer

Certainly was, and brother Lew fought for the British title at both middleweight and welterwight
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 13:27 - Feb 27 with 1063 viewsquickpassrotter

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 06:59 - Feb 27 by Hayesender

Yes - and he comes from a Boxing family.
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 13:29 - Feb 27 with 1061 viewsquickpassrotter

Well done Clive - nice piece, thank you.
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 16:05 - Feb 27 with 990 viewsShotKneesHoop

One of my all time favourite players, Mark always had a link with the fans.

Before the game started he had a legendary walk across the pitch to his position of right wing, South Africa Road side. with the fans chanting "Lazarus" :"Lazarus" to him- which he would acknowledge with a two hands aloft salute, doing the "all hail" bit.

Aside from scoring the winning goal at Wembley, he had many memorable moments, crossing the ball for the winning goal against Carlisle in the League Cup quarter final wearing just his jockstrap with his clean shorts in his hand, nutmegging Harry Cripps of Millwall time after time, and belting Terry Long of Crystal Palace in the mouth when he got fed up of being kicked every time he beat him on the outside.

Look at his playing record, Mark scored lots of goals - as well as making them.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 16:52 - Feb 27 with 961 viewsqprphil

If memory serves me right, did Clive Clark not play for WBA in that final, who was originally at QPR. The old memory plays me up a bit these days.>>>>>>>>
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 16:59 - Feb 27 with 960 viewsShotKneesHoop

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 16:52 - Feb 27 by qprphil

If memory serves me right, did Clive Clark not play for WBA in that final, who was originally at QPR. The old memory plays me up a bit these days.>>>>>>>>

And he got both goals, did Tony Hazell up like a kipper both times.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 18:23 - Feb 27 with 927 viewsCFW

Fantastic interview from a real nice man.

At this time my Dad used to drive Les Allen to the home games and obviously I used to go with them. After the games we used to go for a drink in the players bar and Mark along with his Mum was always in there - she used to sit in the corner and always made a point of speaking to me.

I remember at the Wembley final his brothers came along - they were gangsters big time and were both dressed like George Raft. These were great days and as a youngster I could not wait for Saturday to come especially the home games.
Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 18:25 - Feb 27 with 926 viewsqprphil

Mark Lazarus 50 years on — Interview on 16:59 - Feb 27 by ShotKneesHoop

And he got both goals, did Tony Hazell up like a kipper both times.

Thanks for that, I do remember Clark getting them 2 goals now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024