Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester 20:35 - Feb 27 with 3455 viewstonyQPR

Trying harder tan ever and vandyke scores ..... nor a single we love raneri tribute!!!! What a bunch of cants I really hope Liverpool come back and win 5-1 (it hurts to say that). Hope Leicester go down and then go down again caaaaants
Leicester on 20:36 - Feb 27 with 3450 viewstonyQPR

Sorry chaps for spelling I've had a few lol
Leicester on 20:57 - Feb 27 with 3373 viewseghamranger

5-2 maybe now......
Leicester on 21:12 - Feb 27 with 3328 viewsFredManRave

It's such a strange situation. They're in a classic, "Damned if you do..." situation. But surely the only conclusion to draw from their first half performance is that Ranieri had lost the dressing room?!

The other conclusion would be that Leicester fans appear to agree with the decision taken to get rid of their Premier League winning manager.

All very football 2017.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Leicester on 21:22 - Feb 27 with 3287 viewsdaveB

Perhaps the experts all slating the players saying they are all crap has inspired them to shove those words down their throats
Leicester on 21:30 - Feb 27 with 3242 viewsFredManRave

Leicester on 21:22 - Feb 27 by daveB

Perhaps the experts all slating the players saying they are all crap has inspired them to shove those words down their throats

Don't know if you're watching the game Dave but there is such a huge difference in Leicester post Ranieri. Massive in fact. Surely the only conclusion to be drawn is that Ranieri had lost the dressing room?! And isn't that what most of the media were saying as opposed to just saying the players were crap?!

And the fans again are behaving in a manner that would appear to confirm their approval with the removal of Ranieri. For the first time in the game I just heard a rendition of Ranieri that they couldn't even maintain for more than 20 seconds. Surely everyone who was so upset about Ranieri's sacking would have expected the fans to have backed him during the game?! Well SKY fans of 2017 don't appear to be missing him that much, already!
[Post edited 27 Feb 2017 21:31]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Leicester on 21:40 - Feb 27 with 3192 viewsdaveB

Leicester on 21:30 - Feb 27 by FredManRave

Don't know if you're watching the game Dave but there is such a huge difference in Leicester post Ranieri. Massive in fact. Surely the only conclusion to be drawn is that Ranieri had lost the dressing room?! And isn't that what most of the media were saying as opposed to just saying the players were crap?!

And the fans again are behaving in a manner that would appear to confirm their approval with the removal of Ranieri. For the first time in the game I just heard a rendition of Ranieri that they couldn't even maintain for more than 20 seconds. Surely everyone who was so upset about Ranieri's sacking would have expected the fans to have backed him during the game?! Well SKY fans of 2017 don't appear to be missing him that much, already!

Merson, Owen and others all saying at the weekend that all these players are championship quality who got lucky last season. Tonights game was ideal for them, Klopp has played right into their hands how he set the team up, same as Man City did earlier this season.

The main ones angry about Ranieri being sacked were fans of other clubs, most Leicester fans seem to agree it needed to be changed
Leicester on 21:49 - Feb 27 with 3157 viewsBoston

Leicester on 20:36 - Feb 27 by tonyQPR

Sorry chaps for spelling I've had a few lol

Have a couple more and post again.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Leicester on 22:13 - Feb 27 with 3067 viewsBrightonhoop

Vardy and others looked like different players.
Login to get fewer ads

Leicester on 22:24 - Feb 27 with 3023 views2Thomas2Bowles

Leicester on 21:40 - Feb 27 by daveB

Merson, Owen and others all saying at the weekend that all these players are championship quality who got lucky last season. Tonights game was ideal for them, Klopp has played right into their hands how he set the team up, same as Man City did earlier this season.

The main ones angry about Ranieri being sacked were fans of other clubs, most Leicester fans seem to agree it needed to be changed

Hmm I was thinking the same re the Man C game, they looked good in that game but it was a one off till tonight
I think they are still in the shite

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Leicester on 22:40 - Feb 27 with 2961 viewsbosh67

Would be interesting to see if that performance was to show support for their fallen manager or because he is gone. Football is weird. They are still in trouble.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Leicester on 08:29 - Feb 28 with 2710 viewsngbqpr

Leicester on 21:30 - Feb 27 by FredManRave

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/10784746/watch-leicester-fans-tribu

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Leicester on 09:14 - Feb 28 with 2645 viewsToast_R

Leicester on 22:24 - Feb 27 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Hmm I was thinking the same re the Man C game, they looked good in that game but it was a one off till tonight
I think they are still in the shite

Exactly right, it could just have been a reactionary performance last night and it co-incided with another awful Liverpool performance. Lets see how the get on in their next match because they are very much in the relegation scrap.

Klopp to be sacked off next season anyone?
Leicester on 09:49 - Feb 28 with 2596 viewspaulparker

Rat boy Vardy seems to have suddenly found form out of nowhere same as Drinkwater
I think its safe to say who the chief protagonists were in getting Raneri sacked
also brilliant to see Liverpool getting stuffed, cannot or even understand the Klopp adulation , Rodgers done a much better job than the German tramp has , milner and Lucas at the back ??? that's straight from the harry redknapp school of management of saying I have no players please give me 50 million

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Leicester on 10:35 - Feb 28 with 2543 viewsPinnerPaul

Leicester on 09:14 - Feb 28 by Toast_R

Exactly right, it could just have been a reactionary performance last night and it co-incided with another awful Liverpool performance. Lets see how the get on in their next match because they are very much in the relegation scrap.

Klopp to be sacked off next season anyone?

I'm not so sure - if they play like that v Hull, they will win and that will be enough to keep them safe.

Much rather Palace and "Big" Sam go down than them, albeit the players clearly stopped playing for Ranieri.

Last night was down to a bit more than a 5 minute pre match from 'Shakes' despite the laughable claims from Vardy etc to suggest that was the case!
Leicester on 10:36 - Feb 28 with 2543 viewsnewgolddream

Well done the Foxes. Big clubs still can't get over them winning last season's EPL. Ten points clear and lost games to just two of the twenty teams over 38 games. Might never happen again at least not in our lifetime.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2017 22:22]
Leicester on 14:03 - Feb 28 with 2437 viewsJuzzie

Player power? Just like at Chelsea last season maybe.
Leicester on 12:22 - Mar 1 with 2297 viewsrunningman75

According to the papers today they had talks with Woy Hodgson as replacement manager. Wonder if the Leicester fans message board will go into meltdown ( what is Paul Hart up to?).
Leicester on 19:31 - Mar 1 with 2127 viewsBklynRanger

I was fairly disgusted when I saw that score. Short of torturing their loved ones I can't see what sort of things Ranieri said or did to cause a group who he'd help achieve so much justifiably turn on him. On the basis of which my knee jerk reaction is: spoilt kunts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024