Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? 14:00 - Feb 28 with 2064 viewsmakaveli1882

Loftus Road event confirmed for Tuesday 28th February …

Forever R's 'Stars of 67' event announced
League Cup anniversary celebration will take place on February 28th
Andy Sinton to host event at Loftus Road, four days prior to 50th anniversary
LOFTUS Road will play host to a special ‘Stars of 67’ event, in association with Zoom Enterprises, in late February.

The one-off event — which will take place on Tuesday 28th February 2017, just four days shy of the 50th anniversary of our memorable League Cup triumph — will see a selection of stars from our all-conquering 1967 squad return to W12.

Members of the 1966/67 squad — the Morgan twins, Roger and Ian, and match-winner Mark Lazarus — will be on hand to recall stories of yesteryear, as well as answering questions from the floor, as we build up to the momentous anniversary of our Wembley success.

Hosted by Club Ambassador, Andy Sinton, the event will be held in the W12 Suite at Loftus Road and is limited to 90 guests, on a first come, first served basis.

Tickets for the event, which will start at 7.00pm and conclude at 9.00pm, are priced £20 and include entry to the event, as well as a pie and a drink*.

Prior to the start of the Q&A, footage from the 1967 League Cup Final will be shown, whetting the appetite for what promises to be an evening to remember at Loftus Road.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/qpr-stars-of-67-loftus-road-the-foreve
Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 14:01 - Feb 28 with 2058 viewsNorthernr

Would love to but sadly not. Pleased to see it sold out almost immediately - will encourage the club to do more like it and hopefully reinstate the POTY dinner at some point.
Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 14:05 - Feb 28 with 2050 viewssmegma

I elected not to go as I feel a fraud as it was before my time. First game wasn't until six years later and on 4th March 1967 I was 3 years 240 days old. I just think it's more special for those that were there.
Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 14:34 - Feb 28 with 2018 viewsDorse

I'm waiting for the Stars Of 97 event. It will mainly involve tying Karl Ready to a stake and throwing heavy objects.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 15:22 - Feb 28 with 1970 viewsRoller

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 14:05 - Feb 28 by smegma

I elected not to go as I feel a fraud as it was before my time. First game wasn't until six years later and on 4th March 1967 I was 3 years 240 days old. I just think it's more special for those that were there.

I'm happy to be a fraud. On the train up to London now and really looking forward to it.
Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 16:56 - Feb 28 with 1897 viewsstonebridgers

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 14:34 - Feb 28 by Dorse

I'm waiting for the Stars Of 97 event. It will mainly involve tying Karl Ready to a stake and throwing heavy objects.

Why wait till a special event. Put me down I love a lynch mob

Stonebridgers

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 17:03 - Feb 28 with 1884 viewsterryb

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 15:22 - Feb 28 by Roller

I'm happy to be a fraud. On the train up to London now and really looking forward to it.

Have a good evening Roller.

See you on Saturday.
Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 17:48 - Feb 28 with 1840 viewsbob566

if they were doing it on ice I'd be there in a flash.
Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 18:00 - Feb 28 with 1830 viewsmakaveli1882

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 14:01 - Feb 28 by Northernr

Would love to but sadly not. Pleased to see it sold out almost immediately - will encourage the club to do more like it and hopefully reinstate the POTY dinner at some point.

Just parking up can't wait; brilliant from the club

Will try and get some pics Clive and tweet them to you later
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 22:33 - Feb 28 with 1719 viewsmakaveli1882

Amazing night you know how our club has messed up all things like this in the past .....well tonight they didn't massive thanks to Andy Sinton for this!!

Clive asked him to do a 92/93 with all the players he said good idea so let's hope so ...so proud of my club tonight it was great
Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 22:38 - Feb 28 with 1713 viewsconnell10

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 15:22 - Feb 28 by Roller

Dont lie mate you were 25 in 67!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 07:27 - Mar 1 with 1595 viewsRoller

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 22:38 - Feb 28 by connell10

Dont lie mate you were 25 in 67!

Thanks for that Dad.

Excellent night, Mark and the Twins were in fine form and really seemed to enjoy themselves. I think it was filmed so hopefully everyone will get a chance to at least see the Q&A section.
Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 08:25 - Mar 1 with 1540 viewsconnell10

Anyone on here going to the stars of 67 event tonight? on 07:27 - Mar 1 by Roller

Thanks for that Dad.

Excellent night, Mark and the Twins were in fine form and really seemed to enjoy themselves. I think it was filmed so hopefully everyone will get a chance to at least see the Q&A section.

Your welcome grandpa!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024