Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? 14:45 - Mar 1 with 668 viewsTheChef

Apologies if a Spackman.

Anyone on here happen to know if the Barnsley tickets will be included in the Friends and Family deal, as they were for the Wigan game?

Currently on the ticketing site they are still full whack, but if I can get them for a tenner each that would be preferable!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? on 15:10 - Mar 1 with 650 viewsstowmarketrange

As per usual I can't make it for the midweek game so there is 1 adult and 2 U18's tickets going spare for the game if you're interested.They are for the Lower Loft and are yours if you can meet me on Saturday at the Cardiff game.Or I can leave them with a mate for you to collect on Tuesday night.
Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? on 20:07 - Mar 1 with 540 viewssmegma

Why not phone the Box Office?
Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? on 07:27 - Mar 2 with 480 viewslondonscottish

Is it just me or d they announce the Friends and Family thing very late these days?

I seem to remember there was less than a week to go when the club announced that Wigan was going to be F&F.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? on 09:52 - Mar 2 with 446 viewsTheChef

Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? on 15:10 - Mar 1 by stowmarketrange

As per usual I can't make it for the midweek game so there is 1 adult and 2 U18's tickets going spare for the game if you're interested.They are for the Lower Loft and are yours if you can meet me on Saturday at the Cardiff game.Or I can leave them with a mate for you to collect on Tuesday night.

Thanks for the offer but I can't make it Saturday.

Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? on 09:53 - Mar 2 with 444 viewsTheChef

Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? on 07:27 - Mar 2 by londonscottish

Is it just me or d they announce the Friends and Family thing very late these days?

I seem to remember there was less than a week to go when the club announced that Wigan was going to be F&F.

That's the thing, my mate had paid the full amount well ahead of the game, I then bought tickets a couple of days before the game and paid a tenner each.

Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? on 11:23 - Mar 2 with 414 viewsstowmarketrange

Friends and Family tickets for Barnsley? on 09:52 - Mar 2 by TheChef

Thanks for the offer but I can't make it Saturday.

Have you had a look at the Twickets website?The tickets on there are pretty cheap.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024