Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. 23:46 - Mar 15 with 6890 viewsFredManRave

My old favourite Red Top Headline was the one that surfaced when it became known that Ronnie Wood was dating a young petiite Russian girl, "Little Red Riding Wood". Brilliant.

And moving with the times I've just seen the hashtag relating to Ed Sheerans latest long play warblings #sheeranalbumparty

Anymore worth a LOL?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 11:46 - Mar 17 with 1451 viewsPlanetHonneywood

No shit Sherlock!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 13:24 - Mar 17 with 1397 viewsFredManRave

A few more excellent play on words. Simple but effective;

Drunk Gets Nine Months In Violin Case

Iragi Head Seeks Arms

Prostitutes Appeal To Pope

Panda Mating Fails: Veterinarian Taking Over

Reagan Wins On Budget But More Lies Ahead

Stolen Painting Found By Tree
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 13:25]

I've got the Power.

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 13:35 - Mar 17 with 1379 viewsBluce_Ree

Rik Mayall as Alan B'Stard in the New Statesman arguing with a German.

"well, rather a poll tax than attacks on Poles"

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 16:03 - Mar 17 with 1312 viewsHantsR

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 09:02 - Mar 16 by loftinoz

My favourite has always been "zip me up before you go-go" when George Michael was caught in the bogs.

Our quiz team name that night was "Careless w**kers"
Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 16:07 - Mar 17 with 1299 viewsHantsR

Of course our own, "Great Brawl of China" was funny - reminded of it recently when Richard Hill became caretaker manager at my local club Eastleigh (succeeding Martin Allen)
Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 04:40 - Mar 19 with 1120 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 16:13 - Apr 24 with 912 viewsTacticalR

OK, probably inappropriate, but Adam Johnson is regularly described in The Sun's unique brand of shorthand as 'footie paedo' and 'footie ace paedo'. Keep taking the tabloids.

Air hostess clique

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 16:39 - Apr 24 with 890 viewsrobith

The Economist is actually incredible for pun based headlines

A recent piece of butchers and their effect on muslim integration treated us to "Halal....is it meat you're looking for?"

And they just did a piece on Emirates ending some routes with "So long, farewell, auf wierdersehn Dubai"
Login to get fewer ads

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 19:33 - Apr 24 with 827 viewsenfieldargh

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 22:16 - Apr 24 with 787 viewsLongsufferingR

Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 19:33 - Apr 24 by enfieldargh

From The Times today re French elections and Marie Le Pen beating Fillon:

Le Pen is mightier than la fraude.
Favourite play on words, Headline, Hashtag etc. on 23:48 - Apr 25 with 713 viewsFredManRave

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024