Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Article 50 12:02 - Mar 20 with 9589 viewsrunningman75

Finally being triggered on the 29th March 2017. Theresa May should have waited until the 1st April 2017 as more appropriate for April fools.
Article 50 on 17:17 - Mar 21 with 1454 viewsdaveB

Article 50 on 16:45 - Mar 21 by RangersDave

I think the best thing that can be said to the 'stay' voters is this........

A democracy is a wonderful thing, it ain't always going to please the losers, but, shut the fcuk up and get on with it! Because as sure as eggs is eggs the 'leave' brigade would have to if they lost.

It's done, get over it, and try putting that much energy into making Britain a great place to be again.

not a chance the leave side would have stayed quiet if they lost.

On the day of the vote many of them were claiming conspiracy theories about votes in pencil being rubbed out and other such bullshit. Farage was going into one after he conceded say he had lost the battle but the war would go on.

Like most remain voters I was disappointed with the result but accept it and hope it works out but i can't say I agree with the way the government are going about it
Article 50 on 17:55 - Mar 21 with 1425 viewsJuzzie

Article 50 on 17:17 - Mar 21 by daveB

On the day of the vote many of them were claiming conspiracy theories about votes in pencil being rubbed out and other such bullshit. Farage was going into one after he conceded say he had lost the battle but the war would go on.

Like most remain voters I was disappointed with the result but accept it and hope it works out but i can't say I agree with the way the government are going about it

The Leave side would not have remained quiet but the winning Remainers would have told them to do so, yet not doing so themselves as it stands.

it all double standards and hypocracy which ever way around it is.
Article 50 on 18:05 - Mar 21 with 1409 viewsdistortR

Article 50 on 22:47 - Mar 20 by BazzaInTheLoft

Why don't we just fvck it all off, the EU, the Union, everything and just fend for ourselves without co operation or interaction with anything outside our front door.

Use the islands more.

Cream and spuds from Jersey, get your sea-food from the Orkneys and yer tax avoidance from the isle of man
Article 50 on 18:23 - Mar 21 with 1386 viewsRangersw12

What I find strange is people seem to want it all to go wrong just so they can say 'told you so"
Article 50 on 18:45 - Mar 21 with 1363 viewsR_from_afar

Article 50 on 18:23 - Mar 21 by Rangersw12

What I find strange is people seem to want it all to go wrong just so they can say 'told you so"

Oh man, you have found the missing link with that comment!

I was just thinking that the ultimate LFW topic would be a hideous hybrid seamlessly weaving Brexit and JFH together into some sort of Frankenstein like thread and you, sir or madam, have just nailed it.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Article 50 on 18:54 - Mar 21 with 1356 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Article 50 on 18:05 - Mar 21 by distortR

Use the islands more.

Cream and spuds from Jersey, get your sea-food from the Orkneys and yer tax avoidance from the isle of man

At this point I'm considering moving to Rockall, declaring independence, and subsisting on 20,000 tinned peaches and a sexually permissive Puffin.
Article 50 on 19:31 - Mar 21 with 1321 viewsdistortR

Article 50 on 18:54 - Mar 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

At this point I'm considering moving to Rockall, declaring independence, and subsisting on 20,000 tinned peaches and a sexually permissive Puffin.

I once knew a bloke who did a good tern.
Article 50 on 19:32 - Mar 21 with 1320 viewsderbyhoop

Article 50 on 22:03 - Mar 20 by Trance_Trousers

Derby, could you point me to where the 57% wto tariff on beef is please. Looked every where, the highest ceiling tariff i came across was 32% on wine.

Page 15 of the following http://www.ahdb.org.uk/documents/Horizon_Brexit_Analysis_Report-Oct2016.pdf

There is a 12.8% flat tariff and up to 50% more dependent on weight and cut.

I don't want to get into a ream of posts on this as I'm sure my views are known well enough. My original post was, primarily, outlining some of the major points that will need to be negotiated. Nobody should be in doubt about the immensity of the task.

It's possible that negotiations will all be smooth and amicable but, with 200,000 pieces of legislation affected, I wouldn't put money on it

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Article 50 on 20:48 - Mar 21 with 1247 viewsBucksRanger

Article 50 on 19:32 - Mar 21 by derbyhoop

Page 15 of the following http://www.ahdb.org.uk/documents/Horizon_Brexit_Analysis_Report-Oct2016.pdf

There is a 12.8% flat tariff and up to 50% more dependent on weight and cut.

I don't want to get into a ream of posts on this as I'm sure my views are known well enough. My original post was, primarily, outlining some of the major points that will need to be negotiated. Nobody should be in doubt about the immensity of the task.

It's possible that negotiations will all be smooth and amicable but, with 200,000 pieces of legislation affected, I wouldn't put money on it

These are EU tariffs that they apply to non-EU imports to protect their meat products from competition from countries outside to EU. Nothing to do with WTO that I can see.

Surely, if the EU were to apply those rates to British meat exports to the EU after the UK fully exits the EU then the UK would respond with some similar type of tax rates for EU meat entering the UK market.

That would be a no win scenario for both sides and unlikely ever to see the light of day unless intransigent politicians on both sides of the Channel had a political death wish.
Article 50 on 21:20 - Mar 21 with 1212 viewsHollowayRanger

Article 50 on 12:18 - Mar 21 by Rs_Holy

I voted out but now regret it!... This is going to run and run and run.

If there is even a tiny blip in the economy, or the pound goes down again, it will be like a powder keg to the Remainers.

I'm in fear of my work colleagues finding out how I voted as I think I will be hung, drawn and quartered.

If we dont come out of this totally smelling of roses the younger generation will permannetly hate us older ones!...(More than they did before).

We should have stayed in and just kept muddling along until the EU went belly up!

funny i'v taken great pleasure telling all mine I voted out

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Article 50 on 22:36 - Mar 21 with 1169 viewsTrance_Trousers

http://www.imta-uk.org/images/stories/pdf_docs/imports_paper/Overview%20of%20Cur

Scroll down to page 10. I bet there`s some major live stock producers around the globe that would love to trade at if not 0% very near to it to replace the near on monopoly that the EU has on this market.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Article 50 on 02:38 - Mar 24 with 958 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Article 50 on 19:31 - Mar 21 by distortR

I once knew a bloke who did a good tern.

Dirty bustard.
Article 50 on 07:15 - Mar 24 with 920 viewsjonno

Article 50 on 17:17 - Mar 21 by daveB

How do you think the government should behave then Dave?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024