Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby 16:32 - Mar 21 with 1583 viewsDubaiR

I know live on Sky but only 400 sold according to box office
Derby on 16:34 - Mar 21 with 1570 viewsrobith

Football fans' addiction to away attendances is perplexing to me. Friday night, rearranged game, on Sky, difficult to get back to London. I'm stunned any club sells a single away ticket to these Friday night games
Derby on 16:48 - Mar 21 with 1526 viewssimmo

Derby on 16:34 - Mar 21 by robith

Football fans' addiction to away attendances is perplexing to me. Friday night, rearranged game, on Sky, difficult to get back to London. I'm stunned any club sells a single away ticket to these Friday night games

Nothing really to play for, not a new ground, start of holiday season, requires a day off work. There's so many reasons not to find an excuse to pay £100+ for this. Huge kudos to those that are still travelling.
[Post edited 21 Mar 2017 16:48]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Derby on 16:56 - Mar 21 with 1502 viewsHayesender

Also still another 10 days till the game. We'll have 7/800 hardy souls there

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Derby on 16:56 - Mar 21 with 1502 viewsWatford_Ranger

The game is ten days away. If I go, which I probably won't as I'm going to Villa, I'll buy on the night. Surprised we've sold 400 so far.
Derby on 16:56 - Mar 21 with 1501 viewsdaveB

i would have gone on a Saturday but can't do Friday night away games
Derby on 17:02 - Mar 21 with 1477 viewsDubaiR

Glad you pointed this out, I assumed it was this Friday, could have been a wasted journey
Derby on 17:44 - Mar 21 with 1385 viewsBoston

Derby on 17:02 - Mar 21 by DubaiR

Glad you pointed this out, I assumed it was this Friday, could have been a wasted journey

Sorry Dubs, accidentally hit the down arrow.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Derby on 18:32 - Mar 21 with 1305 viewsRangersw12

Got 3 tickets yesterday and if we have sold 400 already that's amazing support considering nothing to play for on sky etc

Website still says 600 remaing out of 800 allocation
Login to get fewer ads

Derby on 19:40 - Mar 21 with 1200 viewsderbyhoop

At the 4-2 win a few years back, a group of 8 of us, met up at 1 guy's house and walked from close to the city centre. None of us lived more than 25 miles from Derby. So, the away attendance is rarely all from West London.

I won't make it this year but well done to all that do, when there is so little riding on it.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024