Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's Open All R's Podcast 19:09 - Mar 21 with 1378 viewsNorthernr

Darnell Furlong the guest, nice lad

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45340
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 19:39 - Mar 21 with 1359 viewsconnell10

finney sounds well pissed at the end!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:25 - Mar 21 with 1327 viewsFredManRave

Any chance of a Brexit themed Podcast, obviously during the closed season...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 10:34 - Mar 22 with 1204 viewshoof_hearted

That Furlong clan has good genes. He sounds so happy and so he should. Targeting Kyle Walker as the level he wants to reach is ambitious. Better see Gareth Bale's "pharmacist" in the summer.

Lee Hoos saying there is no way we would spend big if we ever get promoted again was the most reassuring thing I have heard for years about the future of the club.

On the Loft Cast they had Luke Freeman who was also full of beans about the future.

They are expecting to go for promotion next season.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 12:55 - Mar 22 with 1137 viewsFDC

Both the Freeman and the Furlong interviews were very enjoyable and encouraging. Fair play to everyone at the club for turning things round behind the scenes.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 13:08 - Mar 22 with 1120 viewsTacticalR

@hoof_hearted 'That Furlong clan has good genes'

The club should organise its own breeding program and save money on scouts.

Air hostess clique

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 13:37 - Mar 22 with 1079 viewsHunterhoop

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 13:08 - Mar 22 by TacticalR

I whole heartedly endorse this! Paul Furlong was a legend for us as a player and is clearly a bit of a legend as a father, given how level headed, professional, and mature his son is.

It happens in horse racing. Some horses with excellent genes sire hundreds of foals. Could we apply this to Paul Furlong? Not sure what his wife would say, and the U18s might have to be put on the back burner, but we need to think of the long term future of the club, especially whilst Paul probably still has the stamina to deliver.

A breeding programme is clearly the way forward, Tactical. You should rename yourself "StrategicR".
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 14:19 - Mar 22 with 1039 viewsextratimeR

Very bright lad, nice to hear the other lads support each other when not picked, Perch comes across as good pro.

it all augers well for next season.
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 14:20 - Mar 22 with 1036 viewshoof_hearted

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 13:08 - Mar 22 by TacticalR

Is it wrong to offer him my 24 year old daughter? Grandfather of a Furlong. Chest swelling at the thought.
Login to get fewer ads

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 14:38 - Mar 22 with 1009 viewsTacticalR

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 13:37 - Mar 22 by Hunterhoop

I whole heartedly endorse this! Paul Furlong was a legend for us as a player and is clearly a bit of a legend as a father, given how level headed, professional, and mature his son is.

It happens in horse racing. Some horses with excellent genes sire hundreds of foals. Could we apply this to Paul Furlong? Not sure what his wife would say, and the U18s might have to be put on the back burner, but we need to think of the long term future of the club, especially whilst Paul probably still has the stamina to deliver.

A breeding programme is clearly the way forward, Tactical. You should rename yourself "StrategicR".

The way forward is clear. Barcelona have been signing up kids at five and six but it is obvious that is much too late.

Air hostess clique

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 19:56 - Mar 23 with 810 viewsthame_hoops

Nearly turned off when I heard Finney was presenting..stuck with it and was glad I did.

Lol at the two others who started talking 'street' when interviewing Furlong "yeah man'
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:38 - Mar 23 with 773 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 19:56 - Mar 23 by thame_hoops

Nearly turned off when I heard Finney was presenting..stuck with it and was glad I did.

Lol at the two others who started talking 'street' when interviewing Furlong "yeah man'

Finney is a decent fella and cares deeply about QPR.

He and the others don't get paid for what they do you know. Very easy to snipe from the sidelines. Where is your podcast?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 20:41]
This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:55 - Mar 23 with 756 viewsthame_hoops

This week's Open All R's Podcast on 20:38 - Mar 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Finney is a decent fella and cares deeply about QPR.

He and the others don't get paid for what they do you know. Very easy to snipe from the sidelines. Where is your podcast?
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 20:41]

Yeah that sounded bad didn't it. I've met him back in the LSA days, your right.

What I meant was I find his presenting really annoying, I'm probably not alone in this. It's his interrupting and talking fast... Like it better when the chappers guy presents and Finney has a bit part. Great POD 👍🏼
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024