Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column 19:18 - Mar 22 with 2263 viewsNorthernr

Nice bit of analysis of Luke here from new columnist

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45342

This post has been edited by an administrator
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 21:59 - Mar 22 with 2049 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"Tjarron Chery had flair, too, but something felt fundamentally different about Chery. Chery’s trickery reminded me of the Humber Bridge in Hull. Sure, its an impressive piece of infrastructure, a marvel of engineering and design. But ultimately, does the bridge take you somewhere you actually want to go?"

Brilliant!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 23:22 - Mar 22 with 1941 viewsLblock

Cracking read. Many thanks

Bang on that Cool Hand Luke endeared himself to all at Huddersfield game, huge impact and a great goal.
I'm intrigued as to what City's problem with him was? Personal fall out with Lee Johnson can be the only reason surely? I'd be gutted to see his influence elsewhere if I was them

Sit down for this next bit folks...... I also think Luongo has benefited hugely from CHL's joining and Manning development. His game has stepped up.

He knows players that Ollie chap

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 23:43 - Mar 22 with 1935 viewsNorthernr

Hopefully get a good Bristol City interview before our game there and ask a few Freeman questions so we can understand.
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 01:28 - Mar 23 with 1885 viewsPommyhoop

''' Your Midfield is Terrified ''

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 09:16 - Mar 23 with 1714 viewsBlue_Castello

Superb article checking his stats he doesn't look like a bit part player having played 21 games for Bristol this season and 44 last season before letting them know he wanted to leave.

Let's face it once you've told your club you won't sign a new contract and only have 6 months left before becoming a free agent and want to leave its highly likely your going to be benched.

Great piece of transfer business by Tottenham Les , I can't quite understand why we were the only club he wanted for his transfer, looking at his ability there should have been a bidding war but it appears we totally avoided that fiasco.

Well done Les and Ollie another great piece in the rebuilding jigsaw.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 9:22]
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 10:09 - Mar 23 with 1663 viewsjohnhoop

I think Freeman is the most exciting new player I've seen at LR for a long time and it's an incredible bit of business to get him for the fee that we did so well done to Ollie, Les and Lee and anyone else who might have been involved.
Many thanks to Ram as well for an exceptionally well written and entertaining article.
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 10:18 - Mar 23 with 1642 viewsMaggsinho

Terrific article,terrific player. Wasn't he identified by Penrice? Bodes well for him joining as our Scout.
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 10:25 - Mar 23 with 1633 viewsrobith

He was such a moneyball signing, I love it
Login to get fewer ads

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 11:18 - Mar 23 with 1580 viewsFDC

That's superb, I look forward to more of these.

One thing though, isn't the thing about the pitch at LR being small a myth?
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 11:25 - Mar 23 with 1567 viewshoof_hearted

Nice read, thanks.

I agree with the sentiment about the marketing department wasting money but you may have over estimated what they spent on the "Make Some Noise" leaflets by at least quarter of a million! Now if they'd spent that on free tequila shots on the way in...
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 17:34 - Mar 23 with 1285 viewsQPR_John

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 11:18 - Mar 23 by FDC

Good read and you are correct about the pitch
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 23:39 - Mar 23 with 1088 viewsBoston

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 11:18 - Mar 23 by FDC

Size doesn't matter, Unless you wish to score.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 23:51 - Mar 23 with 1073 viewsBoston

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 09:16 - Mar 23 by Blue_Castello

Superb article checking his stats he doesn't look like a bit part player having played 21 games for Bristol this season and 44 last season before letting them know he wanted to leave.

Let's face it once you've told your club you won't sign a new contract and only have 6 months left before becoming a free agent and want to leave its highly likely your going to be benched.

Great piece of transfer business by Tottenham Les , I can't quite understand why we were the only club he wanted for his transfer, looking at his ability there should have been a bidding war but it appears we totally avoided that fiasco.

Well done Les and Ollie another great piece in the rebuilding jigsaw.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 9:22]

I also wondered how we got him so easily and very quickly. I recall reading a rumour of inconsistency(but can't recall where), though his stats and a visit to the City MB's didn't seem to imply so.
http://uk.lalalay.com/news/sport/-109613-qpr-set-to-sign-luke-freeman/
[Post edited 23 Mar 2017 23:51]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 00:03 - Mar 24 with 1062 viewsjoolsyp

Really enjoyed that Ram, thanks. I think its worth pointing out that as well as an exciting football team to support we also have a talented bunch of writers and media folks associated with this website, the podcast and, not forgetting, the club's official media team. This is like a dream come true for us ex-pat Rs and long may it continue.
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 00:06 - Mar 24 with 1061 viewssmegma

Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 23:39 - Mar 23 by Boston

Size doesn't matter, Unless you wish to score.

Tell my wife that !!!
Freeman's on fire, but how's he doing it? - Column on 14:53 - Mar 28 with 752 viewsW7Ranger

So how long was Freeman on the radar for before we signed him?

Last summer? Just before the Jan window? Does anyone know?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024