Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the hell is Carabao?? 17:43 - Mar 28 with 6945 viewssmegma

Sponsors of next seasons League Cup apparently. It was bad enough rebranding it the EFL Cup.
What the hell is Carabao?? on 17:47 - Mar 28 with 6933 viewsrobith

Some energy drink that inside of 6 months has gone from me never having heard of it to them sponsoring every square inch of the planet
What the hell is Carabao?? on 17:50 - Mar 28 with 6927 viewssmegma

What the hell is Carabao?? on 17:47 - Mar 28 by robith

Some energy drink that inside of 6 months has gone from me never having heard of it to them sponsoring every square inch of the planet

So a bottle of sugar and caffeine no doubt
What the hell is Carabao?? on 18:13 - Mar 28 with 6897 viewsTacticalR

Sponsor of Reading's kit and of Chelsea's training kit.

Air hostess clique

What the hell is Carabao?? on 18:25 - Mar 28 with 6876 viewsted_hendrix

I thought it was an elk or a moose type of thing with hoofs.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What the hell is Carabao?? on 18:47 - Mar 28 with 6831 viewsMrSheen

A mate of mine works for them. They are the biggest energy drink brand in Thailand, and the owners have just realised how much money Red Bull are making selling one of their smaller local rivals around the world. They've tried to build market share by discounting, but Tesco etc aren't interested in selling an energy drink for £1.20 when they can sell Red Bull for £2.00, so they've lost patience and decided to lash out money on the national recognition they can get from football. I imagine the League Cup sponsorship will cost them a lot less than being on Ch*ls**'s warm up kit.

If you think that sounds unappetising, how about one of Reading's other Thai sponsors?

[Post edited 28 Mar 2017 19:10]
What the hell is Carabao?? on 18:51 - Mar 28 with 6818 viewsHayesender

"When Ned goes up to lift the carabao cup"

Nah

Poll: Shamima Beghum

What the hell is Carabao?? on 19:18 - Mar 28 with 6785 viewsdistortR

I thought it might be a bit like a caramac, but a bit more, you know, bao. Which is an oriental bun. So some kind of caramel bun. To think that the football league would let their competition be sponsored by something sugary and bloating, silly me.
What the hell is Carabao?? on 19:27 - Mar 28 with 6768 viewsDorse

Found it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

What the hell is Carabao?? on 19:28 - Mar 28 with 6764 viewsdistortR

What the hell is Carabao?? on 19:27 - Mar 28 by Dorse

Found it.

A caramac?
What the hell is Carabao?? on 19:52 - Mar 29 with 6551 viewssmegma

What the hell is Carabao?? on 18:47 - Mar 28 by MrSheen

A mate of mine works for them. They are the biggest energy drink brand in Thailand, and the owners have just realised how much money Red Bull are making selling one of their smaller local rivals around the world. They've tried to build market share by discounting, but Tesco etc aren't interested in selling an energy drink for £1.20 when they can sell Red Bull for £2.00, so they've lost patience and decided to lash out money on the national recognition they can get from football. I imagine the League Cup sponsorship will cost them a lot less than being on Ch*ls**'s warm up kit.

If you think that sounds unappetising, how about one of Reading's other Thai sponsors?

So they sponsor Reading, Che***a and Man Utd??
What the hell is Carabao?? on 21:29 - Mar 29 with 6475 viewsLblock

What the hell is Carabao?? on 18:47 - Mar 28 by MrSheen

Thames Water call treated, dried and compacted shit "cake"

Boring fact and quite apt.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

What the hell is Carabao?? on 00:26 - Mar 30 with 6391 viewsBoston

What the hell is Carabao?? on 19:28 - Mar 28 by distortR

A caramac?

Only the ones found in Scotland.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What the hell is Carabao?? on 01:13 - Mar 30 with 6381 viewsFredManRave

Don't think much of the new trophy.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What the hell is Carabao?? on 10:16 - Mar 30 with 6271 viewsstonebridgers

What the hell is Carabao?? on 01:13 - Mar 30 by FredManRave

Who cares who sponsors it we will only be in the competition for 1 game as per normal.

Stonebridgers

What the hell is Carabao?? on 10:21 - Mar 30 with 6262 viewsTacticalR

What the hell is Carabao?? on 10:16 - Mar 30 by stonebridgers

Who cares who sponsors it we will only be in the competition for 1 game as per normal.

More of a mouse than a moose.

Air hostess clique

What the hell is Carabao?? on 10:25 - Mar 30 with 6253 viewsDorse

What the hell is Carabao?? on 01:13 - Mar 30 by FredManRave

To be presented by Ray Mears.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

What the hell is Carabao?? on 13:44 - Mar 30 with 6149 viewstimcocking

It's a Thai word for a type of buffalo.

Krating daeng is Thai for red bull. Carabao is clearly a rip off of red bull. Shows a serious lack of imagination if you ask me.

All these energy drinks are very popular in Thailand. The poor truck drivers etc use them to stay awake, because they're usually forced to drive huge distances day after day without much time for sleep. It's basically a legal speed. It's one of the reasons why the roads are so dangerous in Thailand (currently the second most dangerous country for driving in).
What the hell is Carabao?? on 14:13 - Mar 30 with 6130 viewsBoston

What the hell is Carabao?? on 13:44 - Mar 30 by timcocking

Krating daeng is Thai for red bull. Carabao is clearly a rip off of red bull. Shows a serious lack of imagination if you ask me.

All these energy drinks are very popular in Thailand. The poor truck drivers etc use them to stay awake, because they're usually forced to drive huge distances day after day without much time for sleep. It's basically a legal speed. It's one of the reasons why the roads are so dangerous in Thailand (currently the second most dangerous country for driving in).

So, Thailands red based energy supplement is not exclusively poppy based?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What the hell is Carabao?? on 14:32 - Mar 30 with 6123 viewsrunningman75

Sounds great marketing. Give the players a drink of the stuff before the game and we will end up with 11 Jamie Mackie's on the pitch.
What the hell is Carabao?? on 21:11 - Mar 30 with 6032 viewsenfieldargh

one of my sons is promoting this shite in C & C's all over London and has been for the past year whilst he's 'resting'.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

What the hell is Carabao?? on 08:30 - Mar 31 with 5970 viewsTheChef

What the hell is Carabao?? on 19:27 - Mar 28 by Dorse

Found it.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

What the hell is Carabao?? on 08:48 - Mar 31 with 5953 viewsisawqpratwcity

de Havilland Canada DHC-4 Caribou

Very handy STOL capacity...

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

What the hell is Carabao?? on 10:35 - Mar 31 with 5920 viewssmegma

What the hell is Carabao?? on 13:44 - Mar 30 by timcocking

Red Bull filled a gap in the market. About 25 years ago there was an over the counter tablet all lorry drivers took which was like legalised speed. Then all the backpackers started buying it by the bucketload before heading for Ko Pan Yang for the Full Moon Parties each month. Then they stopped selling it to foreigners as it was getting out of control and you had to show Thai I.d. To buy it. Red Bull then flooded the market with the most f**king disgusting drink ever invented. The backpackers then lapped it up and forgot about the pills. But then it created a sort of black market with Thais flogging them to foreigners on the islands.
What the hell is Carabao?? on 10:50 - Mar 31 with 5908 viewsTacticalR

Caribou nibbling at the croquet hoops...

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024