Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo Australia curse strike again 18:42 - Mar 28 with 2299 viewsHayesender

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qprs-luongo-picks-injury

A real shame, as he was just starting to show what his game is all about

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 19:15 - Mar 28 with 2215 viewseghamranger

Karl Henry better make sure his boots are clean.... 🙄
Luongo Australia curse strike again on 19:38 - Mar 28 with 2169 viewsDorse

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 19:15 - Mar 28 by eghamranger

Thought I'd beat the rush.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 20:05 - Mar 28 with 2094 viewsLongsufferingR

I'm sure he wouldn't have played on Friday anyway but doesn't sound too serious thankfully.
Luongo Australia curse strike again on 21:15 - Mar 28 with 1918 viewsHayesender

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 19:15 - Mar 28 by eghamranger

Shhhhhhh, I'd almost forgotten about him

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 21:23 - Mar 28 with 1896 viewsTacticalR

We need a complete and total Luongo travel ban until until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

Air hostess clique

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 22:11 - Mar 28 with 1790 viewsozranger

Actually, it is strangely to our favour if the knock is only small and his rest is for cautious only. If he had played there is no way, with a 24 hour or so return trip to London, that he would have been able to recover in time for the game on Friday evening. However, without having played and having more of a rest, he is in a better position. The TV here was stating that it was not a big concern and that he probably could have gone on as a sub. He was part of the bench for the game. Anyway, it is up to the QPR medical staff. My guess is that he will be rested for Friday and play on Tuesday and I think that would have been in Ollie's mind anyway.
Luongo Australia curse strike again on 22:40 - Mar 28 with 1715 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 22:11 - Mar 28 by ozranger

Actually, it is strangely to our favour if the knock is only small and his rest is for cautious only. If he had played there is no way, with a 24 hour or so return trip to London, that he would have been able to recover in time for the game on Friday evening. However, without having played and having more of a rest, he is in a better position. The TV here was stating that it was not a big concern and that he probably could have gone on as a sub. He was part of the bench for the game. Anyway, it is up to the QPR medical staff. My guess is that he will be rested for Friday and play on Tuesday and I think that would have been in Ollie's mind anyway.

That's great info, oz. Thanks for that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 01:01 - Mar 29 with 1604 viewsFredManRave

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 21:23 - Mar 28 by TacticalR

We need a complete and total Luongo travel ban until until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on.

It's a shame he's not like Dennis Bergkamp...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 09:20 - Mar 29 with 1403 viewsfrancisbowles

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 01:01 - Mar 29 by FredManRave

It's a shame he's not like Dennis Bergkamp...

Really, if he had to go by boat and car then he would miss about 7 or 8 games each time!

In the early season when there are about three international breaks about four weeks apart, he would be about half way back when he would have to turnaround and go back again!
Luongo Australia curse strike again on 09:36 - Mar 29 with 1384 viewssimmo

Manning in, Luongo on the bench and ready for Tuesday. Sorted.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 10:55 - Mar 29 with 1280 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 09:20 - Mar 29 by francisbowles

Really, if he had to go by boat and car then he would miss about 7 or 8 games each time!

In the early season when there are about three international breaks about four weeks apart, he would be about half way back when he would have to turnaround and go back again!

Jesus, I've just had a flashback!

Didn't Terry Cinzano do some series of articles for the programme about Rangers playing on the moon?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 11:07 - Mar 29 with 1262 viewsLongsufferingR

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 10:55 - Mar 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Jesus, I've just had a flashback!

Didn't Terry Cinzano do some series of articles for the programme about Rangers playing on the moon?

No, I think you're talking out Uranus.
Luongo Australia curse strike again on 20:08 - Mar 29 with 1047 viewssmegma

Luongo Australia curse strike again on 20:05 - Mar 28 by LongsufferingR

I'm sure he wouldn't have played on Friday anyway but doesn't sound too serious thankfully.

He's due back tomorrow so he definitely wasn't going to be in Derby on Friday.
Luongo Australia curse strike again on 03:03 - Mar 31 with 787 viewsisawqpratwcity

What Oz said.

Ange, the Aussie coach, had him on the bench for what was a must-win game, so there was no way he was there just to make up the numbers. His injury can't be that serious.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024