Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa match thread 11:01 - Apr 4 with 9027 viewsfrancisbowles

Mrs FB has been a bit under the weather but is feeling better today, so we are going.

Leaving early and going via John Lewis in Wycombe as the microwave has bitten the dust.

As for the real thing, hopefully Mass is back to shore up midfield and we can utilise the extra days rest. Like to see Sylla get on earlier as Smith will tire very quickly. Confident Smithies can put Friday behind him. Another difficult April game and I am hoping to break my Villa duck of one point from nine but will be satisfied with a point.
Villa match thread on 21:38 - Apr 4 with 1458 viewsconnell10

oh well another defeat. id have played smith and washington from the get go !

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Villa match thread on 21:38 - Apr 4 with 1458 viewsBklynRanger

Arseflaps
Villa match thread on 21:38 - Apr 4 with 1451 views2Thomas2Bowles

Seems like we did ok after the early goal, shame we could not get a draw.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Villa match thread on 21:38 - Apr 4 with 1445 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Villa match thread on 21:38 - Apr 4 by BklynRanger

Arseflaps

Indeed!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Villa match thread on 21:38 - Apr 4 with 1431 viewsdaveB

only followed game through QPR twitter page, sounded like we were unlucky, is that about right?
I think Villa will romp this division next season
Villa match thread on 21:40 - Apr 4 with 1392 viewsted_hendrix

Villa match thread on 21:38 - Apr 4 by BklynRanger

Arseflaps

Not the end of world Mr Bridge, all the tosspots below us lost, some took a hammering too, I'll be glad when the seasons over though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Villa match thread on 21:42 - Apr 4 with 1331 viewsTacticalR

Sounded like we came back into the game without actually creating much in the way of real clear-cut chances.

Air hostess clique

Villa match thread on 21:44 - Apr 4 with 1263 viewsToast_R

Well Man Utd losing cheers me up
Login to get fewer ads

Villa match thread on 21:45 - Apr 4 with 1256 viewsbosh67

If Blackburn lose we are still ten points clear with 6 to play so I think one more win out of 6 ensures we are absolutely fine.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Villa match thread on 21:50 - Apr 4 with 1176 viewsdaveB

Villa match thread on 21:45 - Apr 4 by bosh67

If Blackburn lose we are still ten points clear with 6 to play so I think one more win out of 6 ensures we are absolutely fine.

one more win does it but can't see those teams at the bottom getting 10 out of the next 18 points so should have enough already
Villa match thread on 21:52 - Apr 4 with 1151 viewsqueensparker

Was always going to be a b*stard of a three game week this.

At least we can watch us lose them all in a relaxed, f**k it frame of mind. Credit to Ollie for that.

It's a real shame we've lost all that pre international break momentum though. What happened to that team at Leeds?
Villa match thread on 21:54 - Apr 4 with 1125 viewsNorthernr

Villa match thread on 21:52 - Apr 4 by queensparker

Was always going to be a b*stard of a three game week this.

At least we can watch us lose them all in a relaxed, f**k it frame of mind. Credit to Ollie for that.

It's a real shame we've lost all that pre international break momentum though. What happened to that team at Leeds?

Hate commenting when I haven't seen it but that last 25 minutes tonight sounded exactly like Leeds - all the ball no goals. We've got to have the cutting edge and belief about us that we will score when we put pressure on. Is it there? Are the players here to bring it? Can we afford ones that can?
Villa match thread on 21:55 - Apr 4 with 1107 viewsFredManRave

Villa match thread on 21:44 - Apr 4 by Toast_R

Well Man Utd losing cheers me up

Utter cnúts aren't they. Even though they're shit and have been for 3 years they've still got that ability to be utter cnúts.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Villa match thread on 21:58 - Apr 4 with 1044 viewsNorthernr

Villa match thread on 21:55 - Apr 4 by FredManRave

Utter cnúts aren't they. Even though they're shit and have been for 3 years they've still got that ability to be utter cnúts.

Yeh that's put the tin hat on it. I'm going back to the bar.
Villa match thread on 21:58 - Apr 4 with 1039 viewsonlyrinmoray

Listened on Player........ very predictable On to the next game .."oh its Brighton" Knockert and Murray ...help
Villa match thread on 22:14 - Apr 4 with 884 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Villa match thread on 21:38 - Apr 4 by daveB

only followed game through QPR twitter page, sounded like we were unlucky, is that about right?
I think Villa will romp this division next season

A lot of people said the same this season.
I agree they will be contenders though. They should be with the money they have spent though.
Villa match thread on 22:26 - Apr 4 with 820 viewsVancouverHoop

However noble the effort, one shot on goal is never going to win many matches though is it?

What's happened to the offence, we've been capable of out shooting our opposition on a regular basis recently?
Villa match thread on 01:02 - Apr 5 with 619 viewsfrancisbowles

Just back, we did play well, really​ nice stuff at times. Villa defended very well, they have some big defenders. Smith made difference physically but he was second to any ball that wasn't a header. We really deserved something. Much improved from Friday.
Hopefully we can get going again at home.this Friday, even if it is Brighton.
Villa match thread on 01:22 - Apr 5 with 606 viewsWatford_Ranger

Thought Villa were awful for the quality (on paper) and money spent.

Amavi goes on my list of players I gleefully wouldn't piss on if they were on fire. Lansbury looked a shadow of the player he was.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024