Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays other games 15:12 - Apr 8 with 1872 views2Thomas2Bowles

All already losing 1-0
Birmingham
Burton
Blackburn
Reading

Hoping the scum slip up at Bournemouth later are spuds won

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Todays other games on 15:12 - Apr 8 with 1867 views2Thomas2Bowles

Blackburn now 0-2

Todays other games on 15:46 - Apr 8 with 1830 viewsMrSheen

Todays other games on 15:12 - Apr 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Blackburn now 0-2

Norwich 6-1 up on Reading, and it's not even half time.
Todays other games on 15:51 - Apr 8 with 1813 viewsCamberleyR

Reading are utter fücking gash, yet they're 4th with 72 points. Now conceded 55 goals this season, only Brentford and ironically Norwich have conceded more in the top half.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Todays other games on 16:45 - Apr 8 with 1775 views2Thomas2Bowles

Reading LOL

Burton
Birmingham
back to 1-1 in their games
With Bristol 3-1 up

I think Wigan and Blackburn have had it and will be the ones going down

Todays other games on 16:47 - Apr 8 with 1772 views2Thomas2Bowles

NF beating Hudds 2-0
Shocking

Todays other games on 16:50 - Apr 8 with 1763 viewsRangersDave

Are we technically or totally safe......mathematically speaking? I've lost count. Lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Todays other games on 16:58 - Apr 8 with 1751 viewskomradkirk

Only from Rotherham at the minute.
Todays other games on 17:07 - Apr 8 with 1721 viewsRangersDave

If that's truly the case then shouldn't we be going all out to win games, and not give the team the 'safe' message as Ollie apparently did the other week?

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Todays other games on 17:25 - Apr 8 with 1671 viewsLblock

I believe if we are mathematically safe if we beat Brizzle on Friday and Blackburn Rovers lose

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Todays other games on 17:28 - Apr 8 with 1667 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well we are still 16th and 10 point about 3rd from bottom.

Todays other games on 17:30 - Apr 8 with 1664 viewsted_hendrix

If we get relegated from the position we are currently in and with the squad of players we have at our disposal then some khunt or khunts need shooting.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Todays other games on 17:38 - Apr 8 with 1640 viewsCamberleyR

Todays other games on 17:28 - Apr 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well we are still 16th and 10 point about 3rd from bottom.

Unlikely that Blackburn would suddenly start hitting automatic promotion form (2 points a game) when they've barely averaged a point a game all season and that's assuming we don't win again for the rest of the season.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Todays other games on 18:06 - Apr 8 with 1603 viewsqprphil

Todays other games on 17:38 - Apr 8 by CamberleyR

Unlikely that Blackburn would suddenly start hitting automatic promotion form (2 points a game) when they've barely averaged a point a game all season and that's assuming we don't win again for the rest of the season.

Funnier things have happened, but I won't be laughing if it did.
Todays other games on 18:09 - Apr 8 with 1597 viewsRangersDave

Someone commented the other week that we seem to be playing like we are on the beach.

If so that message was way too soon.

As the saying goes, the shows not over till the corpulent female warbles.

Todays other games on 18:44 - Apr 8 with 1545 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Not only do Blackburn need 4/5 wins and we need to lose every game, but also Bristol City, Burton, Forest, Birmingham, Ipswich all need to win 2/3 out of 5 and us lose every game. If that happens then we it would be an unbelievable turn around by all the teams below us. We should be safe. But i agree id rather be safe automatically before starting to rest players

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Todays other games on 19:56 - Apr 8 with 1479 viewsstevec

Todays other games on 15:51 - Apr 8 by CamberleyR

Reading are utter fücking gash, yet they're 4th with 72 points. Now conceded 55 goals this season, only Brentford and ironically Norwich have conceded more in the top half.

They're 4th with a minus goal difference, doubt if that's ever happened.
Todays other games on 19:59 - Apr 8 with 1475 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn have won nine times all season. For us to be relegated, for a start, they'd need to win their last five matches and us to lose all of ours.
Todays other games on 20:05 - Apr 8 with 1467 viewsRangersDave

Lol while I understand you Northern, we are talking QPR here....you know the 'he's never scored for his team', 'they have never won at QPR', 'he hasn't scored since he had his shooting leg amputated'.............QPR, the gift that keeps on giving.

I truly wish we had 3 more points just to allow us to breath easier.

Todays other games on 20:15 - Apr 8 with 1430 viewsNorthernr

Todays other games on 20:05 - Apr 8 by RangersDave

Lol while I understand you Northern, we are talking QPR here....you know the 'he's never scored for his team', 'they have never won at QPR', 'he hasn't scored since he had his shooting leg amputated'.............QPR, the gift that keeps on giving.

I truly wish we had 3 more points just to allow us to breath easier.

For QPR to be relegated this season, the following has to happen.

QPR, who've won five of their last ten and four of the last five at home, almost certainly have to lose all five of their remaining games.

If they do that, then Blackburn, who've only won nine all season and haven't won at all in their last six, have to win four of their last five. If they do that, then they'll also be taking points off Forest, Bristol City and Wolves , because that's three of their final games.

City, Wolves and Forest are three of the other teams below us. City (five wins from 30) would therefore have to win all four other games, apart from the loss to Blackburn.

Problem with that is their last game is against Birmingham, another club below QPR, so they're going to have to win three of the last five, apart from that defeat to City.

Problem with that is, one of those games is against Burton, who are also below QPR, and need to win at least two to go above us (assuming we don't win again), and we've just said they're going to lose to Birmingham.

I could keep going with this. There are five games left, we're ten points clear, we're playing well, there is a whole load of crap below us, and they're all playing each other.
Todays other games on 20:39 - Apr 8 with 1392 viewsenfieldargh

Only if they are playing us.

We can't beat Blackburn, Burton

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Todays other games on 10:45 - Apr 9 with 1095 viewsfrancisbowles

Clive has made the point very well but as an aside if we lost all our games 1-0 we would be GD -13. If Blackburn won three games and drew one as long as they didn't lose the other by a big score they could equal (having scored more) or better or goal difference.
Todays other games on 11:08 - Apr 9 with 1078 viewsLongsufferingR

Todays other games on 10:45 - Apr 9 by francisbowles

Clive has made the point very well but as an aside if we lost all our games 1-0 we would be GD -13. If Blackburn won three games and drew one as long as they didn't lose the other by a big score they could equal (having scored more) or better or goal difference.

....and if I flew out to Augusta today and put on a Justin Rose mask, shot a round of -12, I'd be wearing a green jacket this time tomorrow.
Todays other games on 21:55 - Apr 10 with 804 viewsloftboy

Todays other games on 16:47 - Apr 8 by 2Thomas2Bowles

NF beating Hudds 2-0
Shocking

Cost me £27 on my accumulator

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024