Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monday's Wednesday Match Thread 09:08 - Apr 17 with 7573 viewsted_hendrix

Gawd knows what the result today will be?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 17:12 - Apr 17 with 933 viewsjoolsyp

If there is a lesson to be learned from this: When on a good run don't fcuk with team selection until you are *mathematically* safe.
Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 17:16 - Apr 17 with 886 viewskensalriser

Dire. Next season will be another struggle, I think. We've reverted to the mean of the last twenty years; not doing very well in the second division. Ho hum.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 17:19 - Apr 17 with 854 viewsHayesender

On way home. A lot of huffing and puffing, and a lot of aimless crosses into their box, but apart from Smith heading wide with a couple of minutes to go we didn't really ever look or feel like equalising.

Should of stayed in the pub as soon as I saw the team sheet. No one could make head nor tail of it

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 17:20 - Apr 17 with 842 viewsted_hendrix

My last game was Rotherham so I'll hang on to those good memories of watching us score 5 goals at home albeit to one of the worst teams I've seen for Years.
Taking all things into account there is hardly anything to be positive about next season assuming we stay in this league, you simply shouldn't be losing 5 games on the trot at this stage of the season.
Its bastard depressing, we'll get nothing next week or at Norwich, the thought of losing at home to Forrest is unthinkable but I wouldn't put a penny on us beating them.
The only thing we're consistently good at is fcking losing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 17:23 - Apr 17 with 817 viewsBromleyHoop

Les Ferdinand has said there will be a maximum 3 or 4 players incoming for next season. Unless we sign some real quality defenders and strikers I think we'll struggle.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 18:22 - Apr 17 with 631 views2Thomas2Bowles

Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 17:06 - Apr 17 by CamberleyR

If Birmingham pick up another point this season, I will be amazed.

Villa (A)
Huddersfield (H)
Bristol C (A)

As Zola has walked, you may yet be amazed

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 18:45 - Apr 17 with 570 viewsRangersDave

New manager bounce is possible everywhere except at QPR. We just roll over before our time and do tricks for free.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 18:56 - Apr 17 with 532 viewsPinnerPaul

Monday's Wednesday Match Thread on 17:03 - Apr 17 by SuffolkHoop

Now just 6 points with 9 to play for. We needed one more win before turning to sh1t. Genuinely could go down.

But its not very likely, only 1 bookie offering odds on us dropping & they are 100/1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024