Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest 17:11 - Apr 22 with 4113 viewsRs_Holy

Lets make it a sell out and give the lads 100% backing... (It could be like the palace game from 99).
Forest on 17:14 - Apr 22 with 3343 viewsbosh67

Problem is I can see Forest taking us apart. The players and the manager/coach's heads have gone.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Forest on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 3325 viewsRs_Holy

Forest on 17:14 - Apr 22 by bosh67

Problem is I can see Forest taking us apart. The players and the manager/coach's heads have gone.

well its up to the fans then to get the team over the line!!!
Forest on 17:22 - Apr 22 with 3302 viewsBlue_Castello

Forest on 17:14 - Apr 22 by bosh67

FFS were in a relegation battle, a few weeks ago we played some brilliant football and were the form team in the Championship before that awful Derby game.

We all knew we had an incredibly tough end to this season, people had been stating that fact for months.

Let's get behind the team next Saturday because they will need the twelfth man big time, let's face it at least it's in our own hands to stay up and were not relying on other results, if we loose we've got nobody else to blame.

Looking forward to next Saturday, should be a great atmosphere and we can beat Forest, well I'm trying to be positive.......
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:24]
Forest on 17:35 - Apr 22 with 3232 viewsToast_R

They don't deserve a sell out crowd at Forest. The fans should f*ck it off and go on their holidays like the players seem to have done since beating Rotherham. They had great backing at Bristol City, some poor sods made the trip to Derby on a Friday night and a sell out away following today and what have they shown the fans?

F*ckall.
Forest on 17:48 - Apr 22 with 3154 viewsDejR_vu

Forest on 17:35 - Apr 22 by Toast_R

They don't deserve a sell out crowd at Forest. The fans should f*ck it off and go on their holidays like the players seem to have done since beating Rotherham. They had great backing at Bristol City, some poor sods made the trip to Derby on a Friday night and a sell out away following today and what have they shown the fans?

F*ckall.

We don't have that luxury though. We're stuck with the club whichever division we're in, they'll be off if we go down.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Forest on 18:10 - Apr 22 with 3069 viewsToast_R

Forest on 17:48 - Apr 22 by DejR_vu

We don't have that luxury though. We're stuck with the club whichever division we're in, they'll be off if we go down.

I'm confident QPR will be playing championship football next season based solely on the reason that Blackburn Rovers are a club run by one of the worst owners ever to pitch up in English football. Sadly for their fans they just won't have enough time to get to safety. The fact that QPR end up relying on one of the worst run clubs in professional football, a team we fans all like to gawp at and wish shame on their owners for they way they have let a club go to ruin, to sustain their own Championship status?? I'm afraid speaks a mass amount of volumes.

Go to QPR v Forest I'm sure many will, but the club should take a long hard look at itself this season and should, should.... thank their lucky stars to survive another season. A sell out crowd after a season with x2 6 record equalling consecutive defeats (one run could be growing to possible a 7 or 8 consecutive defeats) and two shellackings by Brentford with little resistance and a record home defeat... a sell out crowd next weekend they do not f*cking deserve. In fact the very least QPR should do is open this Forest fixture out for £5 tickets all round. W@nkers.
Forest on 18:12 - Apr 22 with 3054 viewsjohncharles

Forest on 17:22 - Apr 22 by Blue_Castello

FFS were in a relegation battle, a few weeks ago we played some brilliant football and were the form team in the Championship before that awful Derby game.

We all knew we had an incredibly tough end to this season, people had been stating that fact for months.

Let's get behind the team next Saturday because they will need the twelfth man big time, let's face it at least it's in our own hands to stay up and were not relying on other results, if we loose we've got nobody else to blame.

Looking forward to next Saturday, should be a great atmosphere and we can beat Forest, well I'm trying to be positive.......
[Post edited 22 Apr 2017 17:24]

Can I tick this twice

Strong and stable my arse.

Forest on 19:24 - Apr 22 with 2939 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Forest on 18:10 - Apr 22 by Toast_R

I'm confident QPR will be playing championship football next season based solely on the reason that Blackburn Rovers are a club run by one of the worst owners ever to pitch up in English football. Sadly for their fans they just won't have enough time to get to safety. The fact that QPR end up relying on one of the worst run clubs in professional football, a team we fans all like to gawp at and wish shame on their owners for they way they have let a club go to ruin, to sustain their own Championship status?? I'm afraid speaks a mass amount of volumes.

Go to QPR v Forest I'm sure many will, but the club should take a long hard look at itself this season and should, should.... thank their lucky stars to survive another season. A sell out crowd after a season with x2 6 record equalling consecutive defeats (one run could be growing to possible a 7 or 8 consecutive defeats) and two shellackings by Brentford with little resistance and a record home defeat... a sell out crowd next weekend they do not f*cking deserve. In fact the very least QPR should do is open this Forest fixture out for £5 tickets all round. W@nkers.

They need our support. I'll be there as usual.
Login to get fewer ads

Forest on 19:48 - Apr 22 with 2879 viewssmegma

Forest on 19:24 - Apr 22 by CroydonCaptJack

They need our support. I'll be there as usual.

I'll be there next season as well irrespective of what league were in.
Forest on 23:53 - Apr 22 with 2643 viewspaulparker

Forest on 17:35 - Apr 22 by Toast_R

F*ckall.

Spot fcuking on

These deadbeat fcuk wits don't deserve anymore money or time from us , this has been one of the worst seasons ever , a real pile of dog sh1t
We are a shambles on and off the pitch , Forest will do us no problem , we are an absolute disgrace
We have no fight , no tactics , no set team no believe we are are weak as p1ss
lets get this right les , Ollie and co are getting a free pass in one of the worst championship leagues for a long while , god help us next year
How anyone can come on here and try and post that the future is rosy is a mystery
The club is fcuked, I'm totally bored , and before any deluded smart ar se comes on here giving it this and that just remember we have lost 6-0 to Newcastle lost to burton , Derby Preston,
Villa, Bristol city , Blackburn, Rotherham oh and Brentford yes fcuking Brentford have taken the p1ss out us without breaking sweat ,
This club will never move forward until that fcukwit Tony fernades and his idiot mates do one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Forest on 00:57 - Apr 23 with 2573 viewsHitch

Forest on 23:53 - Apr 22 by paulparker

Spot fcuking on

These deadbeat fcuk wits don't deserve anymore money or time from us , this has been one of the worst seasons ever , a real pile of dog sh1t
We are a shambles on and off the pitch , Forest will do us no problem , we are an absolute disgrace
We have no fight , no tactics , no set team no believe we are are weak as p1ss
lets get this right les , Ollie and co are getting a free pass in one of the worst championship leagues for a long while , god help us next year
How anyone can come on here and try and post that the future is rosy is a mystery
The club is fcuked, I'm totally bored , and before any deluded smart ar se comes on here giving it this and that just remember we have lost 6-0 to Newcastle lost to burton , Derby Preston,
Villa, Bristol city , Blackburn, Rotherham oh and Brentford yes fcuking Brentford have taken the p1ss out us without breaking sweat ,
This club will never move forward until that fcukwit Tony fernades and his idiot mates do one

inhale, hold, breathe out.
repeat 10 times.
Forest on 07:18 - Apr 23 with 2474 viewsBlue_Castello

Forest on 18:12 - Apr 22 by johncharles

Can I tick this twice

Thanks what I don't get is people getting so angry they refuse to go and support their team when they are in a relegation battle, nobody is asking people to travel all the way to Newcastle just one home game against Forest.

Yes we are all pissed off I'm no different yesterday's results were a real blow but at least Blackburn didn't win, we still have a 5 point gap with two games to play.

This season was always going to be a season of transition and consolidation, a few weeks ago I was walking away from Loftus Road saying we have the makings of a good young squad who can only get better. The midfield players for instance of Freeman, Luongo , Manning , Cousins and possibly Goss give us for the first time in ages some young midfield players who could create an engine room for the current craze of playing the pressing game. There are some good potential players in the squad with a few additions in the Summer, probably at least a couple of experienced heads, we can start to rebuild for a push on the play-offs.

We all expected to loose to Brentford yesterday, anybody who had been studying form must have realised Brentford are playing some of the best football in the division at the moment, They have been building over the last few seasons and some of their players are now finally finding their feet in the Champioonship, we have had to dismantle an overpaid squad over the last two years and bring in players who want to play for the badge.

I didn't go yesterday but from reports it sounds like we didn't roll over and give up, we had 16 shots on goal from the BBC stats, Brentford played to their strengths what exactly were people expecting, yes we didn't want to loose but form was not on our side. Calls for sacking Ollie after the game I find totally crazy, lets get rid of another manager before he's even started, he's only brought three players to the club permanently so far and of those both Freeman and Smith have contributed significantly and the other Goss looks a promising prospect.

FWIW im not in the anti Fernandes camp either, he stepped back two years ago when he wouldn't give Harry any more money to spend, the last straw was the complete waste of money on a totally unfit player with no knees called Sandro. He then appointed Hoos and Ferdinand to run the club and as far as I can see they have in general completed a very tough job, they are trying to balance the books for a club with an incredibly low average attendance for the Championship.

We managed to sell over 40,000 tickets for Wenbley any chance a few of those people could turn up next weekend, Forest could sell their allocation 2 or 3 times over as the away team.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 7:36]
Forest on 07:35 - Apr 23 with 2448 viewsNortholt_Rs

Forest on 07:18 - Apr 23 by Blue_Castello

Thanks what I don't get is people getting so angry they refuse to go and support their team when they are in a relegation battle, nobody is asking people to travel all the way to Newcastle just one home game against Forest.

Yes we are all pissed off I'm no different yesterday's results were a real blow but at least Blackburn didn't win, we still have a 5 point gap with two games to play.

This season was always going to be a season of transition and consolidation, a few weeks ago I was walking away from Loftus Road saying we have the makings of a good young squad who can only get better. The midfield players for instance of Freeman, Luongo , Manning , Cousins and possibly Goss give us for the first time in ages some young midfield players who could create an engine room for the current craze of playing the pressing game. There are some good potential players in the squad with a few additions in the Summer, probably at least a couple of experienced heads, we can start to rebuild for a push on the play-offs.

We all expected to loose to Brentford yesterday, anybody who had been studying form must have realised Brentford are playing some of the best football in the division at the moment, They have been building over the last few seasons and some of their players are now finally finding their feet in the Champioonship, we have had to dismantle an overpaid squad over the last two years and bring in players who want to play for the badge.

I didn't go yesterday but from reports it sounds like we didn't roll over and give up, we had 16 shots on goal from the BBC stats, Brentford played to their strengths what exactly were people expecting, yes we didn't want to loose but form was not on our side. Calls for sacking Ollie after the game I find totally crazy, lets get rid of another manager before he's even started, he's only brought three players to the club permanently so far and of those both Freeman and Smith have contributed significantly and the other Goss looks a promising prospect.

FWIW im not in the anti Fernandes camp either, he stepped back two years ago when he wouldn't give Harry any more money to spend, the last straw was the complete waste of money on a totally unfit player with no knees called Sandro. He then appointed Hoos and Ferdinand to run the club and as far as I can see they have in general completed a very tough job, they are trying to balance the books for a club with an incredibly low average attendance for the Championship.

We managed to sell over 40,000 tickets for Wenbley any chance a few of those people could turn up next weekend, Forest could sell their allocation 2 or 3 times over as the away team.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 7:36]

It hasn't been a season of consolidation though has it? It's been an awful season which sees us sweating on other results in the last two games to avoid being relegated. That's a shambles not consolidation. Two runs of six successive losses in one season (that's only happened to the club 5 times in our entire history FFS), and we've let BRENTFORD do the double over us for the first time since 1965.... How would that be tolerated at any other club? Ferdinand and Holloway have to go. They are both culpable for our current situation and need to be held to account.

Holloway got dog's abuse at the end of the game yesterday and subsequently came out saying 'real' QPR fans need to take that loss to Brentford on the chin.... The guy is an idiot. He and his coaching team would not get a job at any of the other 91 clubs in the football league - it's why he had been out of work for 2 years since he got Millwall relegated. The worst thing is this was all so predictable. Look at his record FFS.

As for our beloved DOF, he has now presided over three manager appointments: Ramsey, JFH and Holloway. He's been in a key role during which we've gone from being in the Prem to hanging on by our fingernails to avoid relegation to Div 1. At what other club would he still have that job? In fact where else would he even be offered a DOF role? I doubt either Spurs or Newcastle would be in for him anytime soon. But he was a great player for us 20 years ago which obviously qualifies him to be our Director of Football. It's an insane situation.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 7:37]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Forest on 09:15 - Apr 23 with 2332 viewsozexile

Forest on 07:35 - Apr 23 by Northolt_Rs

It hasn't been a season of consolidation though has it? It's been an awful season which sees us sweating on other results in the last two games to avoid being relegated. That's a shambles not consolidation. Two runs of six successive losses in one season (that's only happened to the club 5 times in our entire history FFS), and we've let BRENTFORD do the double over us for the first time since 1965.... How would that be tolerated at any other club? Ferdinand and Holloway have to go. They are both culpable for our current situation and need to be held to account.

Holloway got dog's abuse at the end of the game yesterday and subsequently came out saying 'real' QPR fans need to take that loss to Brentford on the chin.... The guy is an idiot. He and his coaching team would not get a job at any of the other 91 clubs in the football league - it's why he had been out of work for 2 years since he got Millwall relegated. The worst thing is this was all so predictable. Look at his record FFS.

As for our beloved DOF, he has now presided over three manager appointments: Ramsey, JFH and Holloway. He's been in a key role during which we've gone from being in the Prem to hanging on by our fingernails to avoid relegation to Div 1. At what other club would he still have that job? In fact where else would he even be offered a DOF role? I doubt either Spurs or Newcastle would be in for him anytime soon. But he was a great player for us 20 years ago which obviously qualifies him to be our Director of Football. It's an insane situation.

Can't argue with any of that.
Forest on 09:49 - Apr 23 with 2277 viewsRs_Holy

Its Sh1te, we know its sh1te, they know its sh1te, and the whole world and its mother know ITS SH1TE…. This season has been a huge pile of horse dung, topped with a layer birds droppings and crowned with 1 fresh steaming dog turd on the top. Alright mate... No one said it would be easy being a QPR fan... This season has been God-awful but we've been there before (certainly in the last 20 years).
Before we played Palace (in the 6-0 game) we lost to Port Vale at their place. 4,000 QPR fans turned up but the team did not. A few years later we lost to Vauxhall Bleed'n Motors in the cup (the following game was against brentfart and I remember all their fans on the tube singing "we all drive a Vauxhall"). We had the Briatore years of slowly destroying the club. The second relegation from the Prem when we hardly won a match but had the 7th most expensive squad in the country. Sh1te piled upon more sh1te upon more sh1te. (That’s just off the top of my head).
But I will be there next week singing myself horse... If we can sneak a win (with HQ rocking and the fans really getting behind the players) it might just restore a bit of pride and send a few thousand fans home happy (for a few hours at least).
Forest on 09:51 - Apr 23 with 2267 viewsnightwish

Totally agree with this statement.Since Ferdinand left Tottenham they have gone from strength to strength,since Ferdinand has been at QPR we have been crap
Forest on 10:00 - Apr 23 with 2231 viewsNortholt_Rs

Forest on 09:49 - Apr 23 by Rs_Holy

Its Sh1te, we know its sh1te, they know its sh1te, and the whole world and its mother know ITS SH1TE…. This season has been a huge pile of horse dung, topped with a layer birds droppings and crowned with 1 fresh steaming dog turd on the top. Alright mate... No one said it would be easy being a QPR fan... This season has been God-awful but we've been there before (certainly in the last 20 years).
Before we played Palace (in the 6-0 game) we lost to Port Vale at their place. 4,000 QPR fans turned up but the team did not. A few years later we lost to Vauxhall Bleed'n Motors in the cup (the following game was against brentfart and I remember all their fans on the tube singing "we all drive a Vauxhall"). We had the Briatore years of slowly destroying the club. The second relegation from the Prem when we hardly won a match but had the 7th most expensive squad in the country. Sh1te piled upon more sh1te upon more sh1te. (That’s just off the top of my head).
But I will be there next week singing myself horse... If we can sneak a win (with HQ rocking and the fans really getting behind the players) it might just restore a bit of pride and send a few thousand fans home happy (for a few hours at least).

Were they the same Briatore years which saw us get promoted to the Prem? The journey under Fernandes has been much worse IMO.

Forest on 10:18 - Apr 23 with 2185 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fair play, Holy. Good thread, if a few more fans had your heart and bottle that would be no bad thing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Forest on 10:55 - Apr 23 with 2134 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes, well said Holy. I am in your camp. While they are employed by the club, I am 100% behind them, not calling for their heads but giving them my support whether I agree with their tactics or not.

Yes it has been awful recently as well as in the past but as long as we survive disaster, we have a chance to rest, reflect, regroup and try and recruit a few who would make us stronger for next season.
Forest on 12:12 - Apr 23 with 2040 viewsjohnhoop

Am finding it hard to comprehend that there are posters on this board who are seriously suggesting that we withdraw our support from the team for what could be potentially the most crucial game we will have played for many a year. Yes,this season has been truly awful and we have witnessed some shockingly bad performances. I made the mistake of dragging myself to the Newcastle game when I was feeling ill and sat watching what appeared to be a nightmare unfolding in front of my eyes. And this was just one of many dreadful performances.
But if we don't get points on Saturday there is the very real threat of relegation. And if we sink into League One we could be a very long time trying to get ourselves back again. If ever there was an occasion where the club and team needed our support surely it is this Saturday,regardless of whether they "deserve" it or not. I really don't buy all this "the players have gone on holiday early" stuff either. If so,which players are we talking about? Whatever faults he may have, Luongo never gives anything less than 100% effort and the same certainly goes for Freeman and Manning. Conor Washington may not be the most certain of finishers but he runs his nuts off every game and Matt Smith has never shied away from hard graft when I've seen him.
Our problems are more to do with experimenting too early in team selection and some of the bizarre line-ups and formations that Holloway has put out in the last six games. If we do survive to have another go at the Championship next year he will need to be more consistent in his selections,get the defense infinitely better organized and play with a lot more width (Wsolek) to get the crosses into the strikers. But we are not safe yet and if you are a QPR fan the team needs your backing like it hasn't done in a long time this coming Saturday so FFS turn up and get behind them.
Forest on 12:35 - Apr 23 with 2006 viewsLythamR

I am not sure it matters whether "they" deserve it or not. Regardless, what is certain is they they will all be gone in ten years

"WE' on the other hand will mostly still be here and we certainly are worthy of each others support, so I will be backing the team on saturday but more than that I will be backing us, the supporters, We Are QPR.

and if by making a lot of noise it helps save us from doing a Sheff United then so much the better.
Forest on 14:01 - Apr 23 with 1838 viewsCamberleyR

Forest on 10:00 - Apr 23 by Northolt_Rs

Were they the same Briatore years which saw us get promoted to the Prem? The journey under Fernandes has been much worse IMO.

Oh do fück off. Those first three years of Briatore poking his nose in were nothing short of being almost disastrous. It was only him stepping aside, letting Amit Bhatia and Ishant Saksena run the show, with them appointing Warnock that managed to get us promoted to the Prem. Do not give that shitehawk and his fücking 'boutique football' any credit whatsoever.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Forest on 14:05 - Apr 23 with 1829 viewsisawqpratwcity

Forest on 14:01 - Apr 23 by CamberleyR

Oh do fück off. Those first three years of Briatore poking his nose in were nothing short of being almost disastrous. It was only him stepping aside, letting Amit Bhatia and Ishant Saksena run the show, with them appointing Warnock that managed to get us promoted to the Prem. Do not give that shitehawk and his fücking 'boutique football' any credit whatsoever.

The way Briatore went through managers he had to get lucky sooner or later.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Forest on 14:06 - Apr 23 with 1823 viewsTacticalR

He can stick it up his boutique.

Air hostess clique

Forest on 16:09 - Apr 23 with 1722 viewsNortholt_Rs

Fact of the matter is that under his stewardship we got promoted to the Prem with THAT season....and under Fernandes we've ended up down the bottom of the Championship with Holloway back in charge. No fan of Briatore but the facts are indisputable: it's been a bigger clusterfück under TF.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024