Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forest 17:11 - Apr 22 with 4111 viewsRs_Holy

Lets make it a sell out and give the lads 100% backing... (It could be like the palace game from 99).
Forest on 16:56 - Apr 23 with 753 viewsderbyhoop

Forest on 09:51 - Apr 23 by nightwish

Totally agree with this statement.Since Ferdinand left Tottenham they have gone from strength to strength,since Ferdinand has been at QPR we have been crap

Spurs really are shite. With many of the players that came through their youth set up. Wasn't that set up Ferdinand and Ramsey's baby?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Forest on 17:02 - Apr 23 with 749 viewsTacticalR

The Four Year Plan showed that we didn't get up because of any great foresight or planning on Briatore's part.

Briatore was so contemptuous of the club and so hated that he is one of the reasons that Fernandes has been given a free ride for so long.

Air hostess clique

Forest on 17:29 - Apr 23 with 715 viewsPunteR

Forest on 16:56 - Apr 23 by derbyhoop

Spurs really are shite. With many of the players that came through their youth set up. Wasn't that set up Ferdinand and Ramsey's baby?

This is exactly what I thought.
Despite the results at the moment , bringing through the youngsters has improved considerably since Ramsey and Ferdinand have been here.
I'll be at the forest game with my 2 lads plus my brother and his 7 year old going to her first game. She's been nagging him all season to go so she's only got herself to blame...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Forest on 18:08 - Apr 23 with 652 viewsToast_R

A reduction on Ticket prices for Forest and free coaches to Norwich would go a long way to give the fans something back if the support makes such a difference.

The way I see it, Holloway didnt really give two sh*ts about the fans support when he thought QPR were safe on 50 points. Meddling with team selections against teams he shouldnt have been meddling with his team against. That Brighton game still very much a soar point. After two defeats away from home that team selection and subsequent performance completely killed all momentum and confidence stone dead. Its been bloody awful since just like when he took over from JFH, back to square f*cking one. His own doing.

I'm confident Blackburn are too sh*t to save themselves (despite beating Holloway's team twice) so I'm not sure I fancy spending £35 notes on another embarassing performance that won't make a blind bit of difference to this season. Ironic really, Holloway out doing Gary Waddocks pathetic end to a season...
Forest on 18:26 - Apr 23 with 628 viewsTacticalR

@johnhoop 'I made the mistake of dragging myself to the Newcastle game when I was feeling ill and sat watching what appeared to be a nightmare unfolding in front of my eyes.'

In retrospect that was JFH's Emperor's New Clothes moment.

Air hostess clique

Forest on 18:36 - Apr 23 with 609 viewsTacticalR

@Toast_R 'A reduction on Ticket prices for Forest and free coaches to Norwich would go a long way to give the fans something back if the support makes such a difference.'

The least we can expect is Air Asia flights to Norwich, surely?

Air hostess clique

Forest on 18:43 - Apr 23 with 588 viewsPunteR

Having just bragged about going to the game I just remembered I hadn't actually booked the tickets.
Nearly sold out!

Rs Holy field of dreams..
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 18:46]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Forest on 18:53 - Apr 23 with 576 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Forest on 18:43 - Apr 23 by PunteR

Having just bragged about going to the game I just remembered I hadn't actually booked the tickets.
Nearly sold out!

Rs Holy field of dreams..
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 18:46]

Good to hear.
Once again the boards aren't necessarily indicative of the general support.
Login to get fewer ads

Forest on 19:43 - Apr 23 with 533 viewsHarbour

Forest on 12:12 - Apr 23 by johnhoop

Am finding it hard to comprehend that there are posters on this board who are seriously suggesting that we withdraw our support from the team for what could be potentially the most crucial game we will have played for many a year. Yes,this season has been truly awful and we have witnessed some shockingly bad performances. I made the mistake of dragging myself to the Newcastle game when I was feeling ill and sat watching what appeared to be a nightmare unfolding in front of my eyes. And this was just one of many dreadful performances.
But if we don't get points on Saturday there is the very real threat of relegation. And if we sink into League One we could be a very long time trying to get ourselves back again. If ever there was an occasion where the club and team needed our support surely it is this Saturday,regardless of whether they "deserve" it or not. I really don't buy all this "the players have gone on holiday early" stuff either. If so,which players are we talking about? Whatever faults he may have, Luongo never gives anything less than 100% effort and the same certainly goes for Freeman and Manning. Conor Washington may not be the most certain of finishers but he runs his nuts off every game and Matt Smith has never shied away from hard graft when I've seen him.
Our problems are more to do with experimenting too early in team selection and some of the bizarre line-ups and formations that Holloway has put out in the last six games. If we do survive to have another go at the Championship next year he will need to be more consistent in his selections,get the defense infinitely better organized and play with a lot more width (Wsolek) to get the crosses into the strikers. But we are not safe yet and if you are a QPR fan the team needs your backing like it hasn't done in a long time this coming Saturday so FFS turn up and get behind them.

Plus one totally agree we all have to get behind the team on saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024