Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Arry Watch 13:15 - Apr 23 with 4916 viewstoboboly

Really want the lying twt to take Brum down. Here's hoping Villa get a result today and that Blackburn get a few wins.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

'Arry Watch on 18:32 - Apr 23 with 1584 viewsLblock

'Arry Watch on 17:56 - Apr 23 by DejR_vu

Weirdly, a draw could be a worse result for us than a Birmingham win. It would mean they would go to Bristol City on the last day with City safe (bar an 8 goal swing) so nothing really to play for (assuming they get nothing at Brighton next week, who are likely to be looking to clinch the title on their own ground). Could really do with Huddersfield losing at Wolves and going to St. Andrews needing a win make sure of the top 6.

Huddersfield beat Birmingham and we are safe in my book

Not even we could allow the goal difference swing that would take on the last day for Brum to overtake us. Could we?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

'Arry Watch on 18:44 - Apr 23 with 1558 viewsonlyrinmoray

How the hell did we get in this mess desperately wanting other clubs to do us a favour Just a few weeks ago we were top of the form league and "safe" on 50 pts What a dreadful season, weve nearly gone back to being a joke club not quite as bad as the Briatore days but not far off
'Arry Watch on 18:59 - Apr 23 with 1524 viewsYorkRanger

I'm ready for the position where Harry keeps them up and banks his bonus but loses every game, but still staying above Blackburn. You could see that happening.....
'Arry Watch on 23:03 - Apr 23 with 1332 viewsMancR

What classless twot Redcrapp is. His comments about Bruce and villa and referring to his team as "they"! Utter ****
'Arry Watch on 02:37 - Apr 24 with 1244 viewscoolranger

'Arry Watch on 15:01 - Apr 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

We only really need a draw v NF unless you think Blackburn will win both their games

'Only'? For this club to get even a single point at home in a relegation scrap against a two time European Champion club is an absolutely massive task now.

I think Rangers will lose 1-3 to Forest and then 0-3 at Norwich. Making it EIGHT straight defeats.

Our fate will depend on Blackburn and Brum. Not us.

Pathetic really. Takes me back to Man City in 2011.

When it really, really matters this is a WEAK club. Doesn't matter who's playing or the year, it always recurs.
'Arry Watch on 07:59 - Apr 24 with 1170 viewsizlingtonhoop

'Arry Watch on 15:34 - Apr 23 by ted_hendrix

Redsnappers comments after the game;

Birmingham manager Harry Redknapp: "They've not had a shot in the second half - apart from the goal. It's the only one they've had.

"You can't say Villa were good. If that's the best they can do, Steve's clearly got a lot of work to do.

(fundamental theorem of calculus)

"They (Birmingham under Gianfranco Zola) had won two out of 24. When you look at that record, it scares you to death. Confidence has been low but the lads showed good attitude and responded well.

The knee joint is the largest and most complex and therefore the most stressed joint in the body.

"We could not have worked any harder. We just didn't get the break. It won't be easy against Huddersfield, but we've got every chance if we keep playing like that."

Birmingham manager Harry Redknapp: "They've not had a shot in the second half - apart from the goal. It's the only one they've had."

You say that as if it's a bad thing Harry...

Oooooh Bobby Zamora!!!
'Arry Watch on 11:28 - Apr 26 with 999 viewstoboboly

I enjoy the way he doens't ever want to say anything bad about Zola but manages to get his record into every other sentence.

So, one game down and Brum have lost it. Two more to go....

ps. their goal difference is atrocious and Blackburn are only 2 points from them :)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

'Arry Watch on 12:19 - Apr 26 with 947 viewsCamberleyR

'Arry Watch on 11:28 - Apr 26 by toboboly

I enjoy the way he doens't ever want to say anything bad about Zola but manages to get his record into every other sentence.

So, one game down and Brum have lost it. Two more to go....

ps. their goal difference is atrocious and Blackburn are only 2 points from them :)

"I enjoy the way he doens't ever want to say anything bad about Zola but manages to get his record into every other sentence"

He always does, the blame deflecting cnt. In 2012/13 later in the season in every other press conference or after match interview it was always:

"Wewwll, it was an 'ard job coming 'ere, they 'adn't won in in their first twelve games and were bottom of the league when I took over..."

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

'Arry Watch on 12:23 - Apr 26 with 933 viewsPinnerPaul

'Arry Watch on 18:44 - Apr 23 by onlyrinmoray

How the hell did we get in this mess desperately wanting other clubs to do us a favour Just a few weeks ago we were top of the form league and "safe" on 50 pts What a dreadful season, weve nearly gone back to being a joke club not quite as bad as the Briatore days but not far off

Lost 6 in a row is the answer you're looking for.

As we've done it before, its not exactly a total bolt from the blue is it?!
'Arry Watch on 14:02 - Apr 26 with 869 viewsNorthernr

'Arry Watch on 02:37 - Apr 24 by coolranger

'Only'? For this club to get even a single point at home in a relegation scrap against a two time European Champion club is an absolutely massive task now.

I think Rangers will lose 1-3 to Forest and then 0-3 at Norwich. Making it EIGHT straight defeats.

When it really, really matters this is a WEAK club. Doesn't matter who's playing or the year, it always recurs.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but what possible relevance does Forest winning the European Cup 30 years ago have in any of this? They've been in League One more recently than that, and are below our oh so terrible side in the league.
'Arry Watch on 14:07 - Apr 26 with 855 viewssimmo

'Arry Watch on 02:37 - Apr 24 by coolranger

Yeah, lets see how they get on playing us on our plastic pitch
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 14:09]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

'Arry Watch on 14:08 - Apr 26 with 854 viewsichbinnaughty

'Arry Watch on 14:02 - Apr 26 by Northernr

I'm not saying it's going to be easy, but what possible relevance does Forest winning the European Cup 30 years ago have in any of this? They've been in League One more recently than that, and are below our oh so terrible side in the league.

Evil Clive and his Forest agenda
'Arry Watch on 16:02 - Apr 26 with 801 viewsPinnerPaul

'Arry Watch on 14:02 - Apr 26 by Northernr

Don't forget Premier League Champions Blackburn - with that pedigree they are bound to win their last two games!
'Arry Watch on 16:45 - Apr 26 with 754 viewsJeff

'Arry Watch on 16:02 - Apr 26 by PinnerPaul

Don't forget Premier League Champions Blackburn - with that pedigree they are bound to win their last two games!

Birmingham City were in the Europa league in 2012 as well, they've got some big game experience there...

Can we not knock it?

'Arry Watch on 16:46 - Apr 26 with 750 viewsNorthernr

'Arry Watch on 16:45 - Apr 26 by Jeff

Birmingham City were in the Europa league in 2012 as well, they've got some big game experience there...

There's no wonder Huddersfield have gone so well this season with all those titles they won from 1923 to 1926.
'Arry Watch on 16:51 - Apr 26 with 732 viewsDando

I think what worries me most is that we are playing Forest who have just come off a game of scoring 3 vs Reading, and probably need the win even more than we do. It is going to be an extremely tough game, and it is essential that we start with a balanced, positive yet solid team out there. As others say, if we lose this and likely lose at Norwich, we probably deserve to go down
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024