Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm backing Ollie and the club 19:47 - Apr 23 with 6851 viewsflynnbo

There you go, I've said it!
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 19:54 - Apr 23 with 3665 viewsBucksRanger

Me too.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 20:29 - Apr 23 with 3575 viewsPunteR

Why are we in this position again???

Yeh i'm backing Holloway. I really want him to succeed here.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 20:32 - Apr 23 with 3561 viewsBoston

What's this, the I'm backing or I'm glad to see the back of 'im thread?
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 20:33]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 20:33 - Apr 23 with 3554 viewsflynnbo

However, I do think he needs someone alongside him apart from Birch.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 21:25 - Apr 23 with 3431 viewsJamesB1979

I'm only backing Ollie because I'm not sure we need a change of manager again but I'm not sure I have any faith that he knows what he's doing to be honest. Just blind hope on my part....and his.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 21:32 - Apr 23 with 3410 viewsitsbiga

I couldn't stomach another change so am behind him.
Hopefully it's not another gut wrenching siege of a season.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 3376 viewsHadders

Je Suis Ollie.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 23:45 - Apr 23 with 3165 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 21:25 - Apr 23 by JamesB1979

I'm only backing Ollie because I'm not sure we need a change of manager again but I'm not sure I have any faith that he knows what he's doing to be honest. Just blind hope on my part....and his.

That pretty much sums up my position.
Login to get fewer ads

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 23:52 - Apr 23 with 3141 viewsBluce_Ree

it doesn't matter who we get in charge. We'll never do anything good. If each manager is going to fail with us, we may as well have someone we like.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 23:55 - Apr 23 with 3134 viewsBrightonhoop

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 20:33 - Apr 23 by flynnbo

However, I do think he needs someone alongside him apart from Birch.

Until they succeed and then you will say they were always an infuence?Bah.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 07:27 - Apr 24 with 3028 viewsflynnbo

Forgot you read minds.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 08:25 - Apr 24 with 2932 views2Thomas2Bowles

Well like most for the club and him I want him to do well.

For the first time I'm a bit worried about relegation, you can say it's in our own hands but form is against us and we are reliant on other teams and that often don't help us.

I may stick £10 on @66 as I'm crap at winning bets just to put a jinx on going down.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 08:57 - Apr 24 with 2881 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The head always said noooooooooo!

The heart however, said yes, ok! But let's not kid ourselves, this was a desperate act by desperate men who've made an already bad situation, pretty bloody desperate.

But what I'm still totally flummoxed about, why has Ollie, not once but twice, changed a settled and winning side? I love the guy, but I cannot help think he has made it so much harder for himself.

Get through this season. Get three proper and decent defenders in, try offload the last of the dross and for the love of God, settle on our formation, tactics and a starting XI!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 09:13 - Apr 24 with 2847 viewsPhildo

Cant bring myself to turn on Ollie.

The current ownership have been a disaster from day one- not from lack of expenditure but just sheer incompetence. Yes we have decent people in post now trying to unpick the mess but when you have a chairman who has made a lot of decisions flowing from who shouts loudest and longest on twitter. I reluctantly conclude we need new owners but fear what the failure to progress on training ground and stadium means long term.

QPR- the club where billionaire spendthrift owners made it worse.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 09:42 - Apr 24 with 2809 viewsDorse

I'm for sticking with Ollie.

He's my kind of crackers.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 09:47 - Apr 24 with 2790 viewsRs_Holy

i'm looking at foolham and thinking it could be us next season.

They were very, very bad last season and the one before but look at them now!

In Ollie We Trust!
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 09:49 - Apr 24 with 2783 viewsMick_S

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 08:57 - Apr 24 by PlanetHonneywood

The head always said noooooooooo!

The heart however, said yes, ok! But let's not kid ourselves, this was a desperate act by desperate men who've made an already bad situation, pretty bloody desperate.

But what I'm still totally flummoxed about, why has Ollie, not once but twice, changed a settled and winning side? I love the guy, but I cannot help think he has made it so much harder for himself.

Get through this season. Get three proper and decent defenders in, try offload the last of the dross and for the love of God, settle on our formation, tactics and a starting XI!

Yep.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 09:56 - Apr 24 with 2760 viewsNorthernr

Well there's only two games left so I presume most would accept a change now would be a daft.

Next season, assuming/hoping we're in this division, is absolutely massive for us though. Last one with parachute payments, if we're still in this division after they've ended it's going to be a long old slog thereafter. The absolute last thing we need is to spend the summer budget with a manager, start next season and then sack him October time - AGAIN.

If we don't think this managerial team is the one (and christ I can't believe how quickly this is unravelling after looking so good six weeks ago) then we should bite the bullet in May and make the change. If we pis away next season like we have this that's unforgivable.

As always with the constant thirst for a change of manager at QPR though - do you think there's a better manager out there who would come here and we can afford? Do you think our board would be able to find them?
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 10:04 - Apr 24 with 2733 viewsbosh67

Good points. I don't think there is a budget for a change.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 10:05 - Apr 24 with 2732 viewsToast_R

Game 45
Things haven’t gone quite as well as we’d hoped.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 10:15 - Apr 24 with 2718 viewskropotkin41

No more managerial changes for a good while, please. Stick with Ollie.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 10:20 - Apr 24 with 2695 viewsJamesB1979

Good points and agree if we are going to change, do it in May not during the season. Derek McInnes at Aberdeen. Done an excellent job there, brought in youth players on a right budget.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 10:23 - Apr 24 with 2690 viewsstevec

I'm backing Ollie and the club on 09:56 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Well there's only two games left so I presume most would accept a change now would be a daft.

Next season, assuming/hoping we're in this division, is absolutely massive for us though. Last one with parachute payments, if we're still in this division after they've ended it's going to be a long old slog thereafter. The absolute last thing we need is to spend the summer budget with a manager, start next season and then sack him October time - AGAIN.

If we don't think this managerial team is the one (and christ I can't believe how quickly this is unravelling after looking so good six weeks ago) then we should bite the bullet in May and make the change. If we pis away next season like we have this that's unforgivable.

As always with the constant thirst for a change of manager at QPR though - do you think there's a better manager out there who would come here and we can afford? Do you think our board would be able to find them?

You only had to look at the signings we made when we came down, it was obvious we were going to píss the parachute money down the carsey.

Nothings changed much with the types we're signing, as I mentioned a while back.
You can buy as many cart horses as you like, but you won't win the Gold cup with them.

Ollie's doing some strange stuff but far too many players are not up to the job.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 10:26 - Apr 24 with 2676 viewscorse

Im backing the club what their decision is. But for Ollie....I think that if we stick with him we ll be in deep shxt next season. This wasted season wont be nothing compared into what miseries are lying ahead.
I'm backing Ollie and the club on 10:28 - Apr 24 with 2663 viewsDannytheR

He might well take the decision out of our hands in a couple of weeks anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024