Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report 23:59 - Apr 23 with 1781 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45552
Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 01:02 - Apr 24 with 1729 viewscaliforniahoop

Not advisable to read at 1am, outburst of laughter isn't appreciated by the wife and two young kids.
Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 08:49 - Apr 24 with 1518 viewsJAPRANGERS

Thanks Clive, excellent report as usual! Don't know how you do it every time??!!
2 sets of 6 consecutive defeats, what a terrible record. Why does every manager of late, apart from Warnock, turn to sht when they come to QPR?? Must be a PhD dissertation in there somewhere!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 8:50]
Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 10:51 - Apr 24 with 1395 viewsNortholt_Rs

Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 08:49 - Apr 24 by JAPRANGERS

Thanks Clive, excellent report as usual! Don't know how you do it every time??!!
2 sets of 6 consecutive defeats, what a terrible record. Why does every manager of late, apart from Warnock, turn to sht when they come to QPR?? Must be a PhD dissertation in there somewhere!

Redknapp has always been a chancer - but he got us back to the Prem after getting us relegated.
Ramsey had never been a manager before even though he's in his fifties.
JFH had one decent season with Burton on the great work done previously by Rowett - his management record prior to Burton was awful.
Holloway has been out of football for two years and his last two stints were Palace and Millwall - both were disasters.

They didn't all turn to sht once appointed by us as manager. They all had BIG red flags waving beforehand. I'm afraid our DOF has to take at least some responsibility for the ultra poor hiring which has seen us get relegated from the Prem to clinging on by our fingernails to avoid the drop to Div 1. He'd be long gone at any other club in the league with that record.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 10:53]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 10:53 - Apr 24 with 1384 viewsswitchingcode

Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 08:49 - Apr 24 by JAPRANGERS

Very fair report,not rubbing it in but I agree with Smith that we weren't at our recent best.Havent seen the stats but you must have had at least as many chances as us in the game had you taken them there would have been a very different mood on this site.Olli looks a very troubled man which is not good to see as he's a decent bloke hope he has a long think about continuing as a manager in the summer.Expect you to beat Forrest Saturday and Blackburn to be relegated.
Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 11:29 - Apr 24 with 1318 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 10:53 - Apr 24 by switchingcode

Very fair report,not rubbing it in but I agree with Smith that we weren't at our recent best.Havent seen the stats but you must have had at least as many chances as us in the game had you taken them there would have been a very different mood on this site.Olli looks a very troubled man which is not good to see as he's a decent bloke hope he has a long think about continuing as a manager in the summer.Expect you to beat Forrest Saturday and Blackburn to be relegated.

Fair play to you, switchingcode. That's a very balanced and sporting post.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 12:01 - Apr 24 with 1248 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Great report, Clive. Thanks as ever, my man.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 22:38 - Apr 24 with 770 viewsHunterhoop

I'm all for sticking with Holloway, just as I was for sticking with JFH, just as I was for sticking with Ramsey.

It's interesting, as your paragraph about the away support summarised, to compare the abuse that latter got with the former at two losses at Griffin Park.

All this changing of managers has really had the desired effect, hasn't it? The solution, let's change the manager again. Oh, and the DOF. Upheaval has really worked for us, so let's try more. I despair sometimes at our fanbase.

I'm as annoyed as anyone at the way Holloway seems allergic to playing with width, but we, as fans, could really do with "supporting" the team, and club through thick AND thin, for the next few years, no matter how hard it is. If you're not sure you can, question how much of a supporter you really are.
Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 08:49 - Apr 25 with 635 viewsBlue_Castello

Brentford pile on the misery as QPR lose six straight — Report on 22:38 - Apr 24 by Hunterhoop

I'm all for sticking with Holloway, just as I was for sticking with JFH, just as I was for sticking with Ramsey.

It's interesting, as your paragraph about the away support summarised, to compare the abuse that latter got with the former at two losses at Griffin Park.

All this changing of managers has really had the desired effect, hasn't it? The solution, let's change the manager again. Oh, and the DOF. Upheaval has really worked for us, so let's try more. I despair sometimes at our fanbase.

I'm as annoyed as anyone at the way Holloway seems allergic to playing with width, but we, as fans, could really do with "supporting" the team, and club through thick AND thin, for the next few years, no matter how hard it is. If you're not sure you can, question how much of a supporter you really are.

Well said that man some common sense after some complete drivel has been posted elsewhere in the last couple of days, I'm all for sticking with Hunter........

That said I was really fed up with JFHs football, the bloke was making me question why I had renewed my season ticket, IH may have his faults but the football still feels infinitely better under his management. For instance in this current loosing run we gave the best team in the division a very good game and could easily have got a point, compare that to Newcastle at home.

A number of well respected posters on here said it was definitely the right time for Ollie to experiment once we got to 50 points, just a bit too much experimentation I guess.

Agree we should have got one more win on the board before messing with team selections and as said elsewhere Grant Hall is a massive loss to us defensively.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 9:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024