Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This sums up the clown he is. 09:21 - Apr 24 with 5857 viewsBostonR

I think Brentford did murder us. How about playing your best fecking team rather than messing around with formations etc. I agree Hall is a rock for us, but losing him does not mean we become a poor team. No, we should just take it on the chin that Brentford did the double on us and continue to watch the hoofball getting served up.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/holloway-thinks-qpr-murdered-brentford-differ
This sums up the clown he is. on 20:46 - Apr 24 with 1370 views2Thomas2Bowles

This sums up the clown he is. on 20:37 - Apr 24 by BostonR

Get back on the medication or alternatively get out and go to an R's game.

So after one half arsed post with a bit of reason in it re Hall you revert to type.

You only know how to slate off IH and most of the time it's just C&P

[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 20:46]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

This sums up the clown he is. on 22:18 - Apr 24 with 1278 viewsdaveB

I keep reading this about Holloway should play his best team, but what is this best team?

We haven't got a regular 1 to 11 team that would play every week. 5 or 6 players are certain starters and tend to always start when fit, the rest is debatable and would probably depend on how they are doing in training that week.

I agree with hims about Hall, all fine to say he's an idiot but but he's right we can't play a back 3 without Hall and that showed against Sheff Wed. i'm not sure how saying that makes him a clown
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 22:22]
This sums up the clown he is. on 11:17 - Apr 26 with 1088 viewsLadbrokeR

This sums up the clown he is. on 17:48 - Apr 24 by kingo

We were not murdered on Saturday. First half was pretty even, Brentford took their chance and we didn't, their keeper pulled off two excellent saves and we squandered two other very good chances. It could have easily been 2,3 4 -1. It wasn't and Again Brentford scored at the right times, we didn't and that allowed them to play very well with a 3-1 cushion. I do think we badly miss Hall and can not see why Pavel isn't playing. Lynch and Bidwell had stinkers and Brentford ripped us to pieces down their right.

Switching code it's nice of you to offer the comments that you have but to be honest it's of little consequence. From where I was standing over the course of the whole game Brentford had more purpose more pace and they looked better in possession. Holloway despite his apparent failings understand the fans frustrations. It begs the question does he understand much more. That's his second run of six consecutive defeats. His points per game ration is less than one. He needs to be seen to be concerned. I am not sure if he knows how to halt the decline. To be honest informing the world of our limitations without Grant Hall and telling us real fans we need to take it on the chin probably isn't the way forward. I honestly don't know if you're paying a back handed compliment or just taking the piss.
This sums up the clown he is. on 11:57 - Apr 26 with 1049 viewstraininvain

This sums up the clown he is. on 22:18 - Apr 24 by daveB

I keep reading this about Holloway should play his best team, but what is this best team?

We haven't got a regular 1 to 11 team that would play every week. 5 or 6 players are certain starters and tend to always start when fit, the rest is debatable and would probably depend on how they are doing in training that week.

I agree with hims about Hall, all fine to say he's an idiot but but he's right we can't play a back 3 without Hall and that showed against Sheff Wed. i'm not sure how saying that makes him a clown
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 22:22]

Not sure about his best team but playing Pavel from the start looks a bit of a no brainer.

Could probably say the same about Manning, Sylla (top scorer) and Furlong (better than Perch) to a lesser extent.
This sums up the clown he is. on 12:24 - Apr 26 with 1013 viewsdaveB

This sums up the clown he is. on 11:57 - Apr 26 by traininvain

Not sure about his best team but playing Pavel from the start looks a bit of a no brainer.

Could probably say the same about Manning, Sylla (top scorer) and Furlong (better than Perch) to a lesser extent.

Sylla has scored most of his goals from the bench so not sure he is a certain starter. I'd start Pavel, Furlong and Manning in every game but they all started at Derby and Bristol City and we were crap in both games
This sums up the clown he is. on 12:26 - Apr 26 with 1008 viewsPinnerPaul

This sums up the clown he is. on 12:24 - Apr 26 by daveB

Sylla has scored most of his goals from the bench so not sure he is a certain starter. I'd start Pavel, Furlong and Manning in every game but they all started at Derby and Bristol City and we were crap in both games

Agree - the search for a hero is much more difficult than the search for a scapegoat or three!
This sums up the clown he is. on 13:08 - Apr 26 with 957 viewstraininvain

This sums up the clown he is. on 12:24 - Apr 26 by daveB

Pavel is the one that doesn't make any sense. Can't believe he didn't get a chance on Saturday.

Manning and Furlong you could argue are too young and inexperienced for a local derby with high stakes like Saturday.

But starting Goss negates that point.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2017 13:09]
This sums up the clown he is. on 14:05 - Apr 26 with 913 viewsswitchingcode

This sums up the clown he is. on 11:17 - Apr 26 by LadbrokeR

Switching code it's nice of you to offer the comments that you have but to be honest it's of little consequence. From where I was standing over the course of the whole game Brentford had more purpose more pace and they looked better in possession. Holloway despite his apparent failings understand the fans frustrations. It begs the question does he understand much more. That's his second run of six consecutive defeats. His points per game ration is less than one. He needs to be seen to be concerned. I am not sure if he knows how to halt the decline. To be honest informing the world of our limitations without Grant Hall and telling us real fans we need to take it on the chin probably isn't the way forward. I honestly don't know if you're paying a back handed compliment or just taking the piss.

I agree about how you saw us as the better team with the ball,but you can't deny you had as many chances as us.Not taking the piss and understand you being far from happy after your 6th defeat on the trot but if you had won the previous 5 games you might have posted differently.
Login to get fewer ads

This sums up the clown he is. on 14:27 - Apr 26 with 902 viewsLadbrokeR

This sums up the clown he is. on 14:05 - Apr 26 by switchingcode

I agree about how you saw us as the better team with the ball,but you can't deny you had as many chances as us.Not taking the piss and understand you being far from happy after your 6th defeat on the trot but if you had won the previous 5 games you might have posted differently.

But we haven't. That said I would agree if we had won the previous 5 games |I might have posted differently. Although with fear of stating the obvious we wouldn't be in the position we are now. Stated simply we not a high performing team that didn't take their chances. We are a team that can't buy a win at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024