Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This sums up the clown he is. 09:21 - Apr 24 with 5821 viewsBostonR

I think Brentford did murder us. How about playing your best fecking team rather than messing around with formations etc. I agree Hall is a rock for us, but losing him does not mean we become a poor team. No, we should just take it on the chin that Brentford did the double on us and continue to watch the hoofball getting served up.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/holloway-thinks-qpr-murdered-brentford-differ
This sums up the clown he is. on 09:47 - Apr 24 with 4390 viewshoopdog

Ollie before you fukc up your affection for the club and the affection you've been held in
IN THE NAME OF GOD GO
This sums up the clown he is. on 09:55 - Apr 24 with 4367 viewssmegma

Delusional.
This sums up the clown he is. on 09:56 - Apr 24 with 4364 viewsHayesender

I've no idea why two people have chosen to down arrow the op.

Any manager who says this “Without Hally we can’t play with three at the back. They would have murdered us with three at the back" has lost the plot imo
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 14:27]

Poll: Shamima Beghum

This sums up the clown he is. on 10:30 - Apr 24 with 4305 viewssmegma

This sums up the clown he is. on 09:56 - Apr 24 by Hayesender

I've no idea why two people have chosen to down arrow the op.

Any manager who says this “Without Hally we can’t play with three at the back. They would have murdered us with three at the back" has lost the plot imo
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 14:27]

His claims don't add up. We've just lost 6 on the bounce. Grant Hall played in 3 out of those 6 games. We've lost 24 of 48 games so far this season. Grant Hall has played 36/48 games, 75% in fact. So why have we not won 75% of our games if Grant Hall is so special. Good player that he is, I think this statement brings on unwanted attention to ''Hally'.

Some points :
Why slate Ravel to fans at the Forum and at the training ground then start him about 3 weeks later against Brighton?? He' has now vanished again, not even a reserve appearance.
Why start with Petrasso against Wednesday when he had only played 16 minutes of a game 2 weeks previously. Then he was played in a position he had never played before. Is it any wonder he was replaced at half time??
At Brentford he started with Goss. It was only his third start. All starts were 4-5 games apart. He was shocking on Saturday and came off at half time.
What has Pavel Wszolek done wrong when he has played? Is putting a decent cross in to the box a crime?
The fact he has made 29 changes to the starting line up in a 6 game losing run, and in those 6 games he has changed tactics at least 4 times in every game tells me his decision making at present is wrong literally every time. Yet he won't admit it. I have to take it on my many chins apparently. I've run out of chins though. Like Ollie has run out of ideas.
This sums up the clown he is. on 11:06 - Apr 24 with 4157 viewsBoston

Mr Holloway, please seek help.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

This sums up the clown he is. on 12:18 - Apr 24 with 4017 viewsknocker

Heard Saturday that Ravel has been released.
This sums up the clown he is. on 12:30 - Apr 24 with 3964 viewsDando

This sums up the clown he is. on 10:30 - Apr 24 by smegma

His claims don't add up. We've just lost 6 on the bounce. Grant Hall played in 3 out of those 6 games. We've lost 24 of 48 games so far this season. Grant Hall has played 36/48 games, 75% in fact. So why have we not won 75% of our games if Grant Hall is so special. Good player that he is, I think this statement brings on unwanted attention to ''Hally'.

Some points :
Why slate Ravel to fans at the Forum and at the training ground then start him about 3 weeks later against Brighton?? He' has now vanished again, not even a reserve appearance.
Why start with Petrasso against Wednesday when he had only played 16 minutes of a game 2 weeks previously. Then he was played in a position he had never played before. Is it any wonder he was replaced at half time??
At Brentford he started with Goss. It was only his third start. All starts were 4-5 games apart. He was shocking on Saturday and came off at half time.
What has Pavel Wszolek done wrong when he has played? Is putting a decent cross in to the box a crime?
The fact he has made 29 changes to the starting line up in a 6 game losing run, and in those 6 games he has changed tactics at least 4 times in every game tells me his decision making at present is wrong literally every time. Yet he won't admit it. I have to take it on my many chins apparently. I've run out of chins though. Like Ollie has run out of ideas.

Pavel was terrorising defences, and was showing so confidence. Signs a new contract, then is suddenly in and mainly out of the side. Must have destroyed his confidence, I'm not surprised his brief appearance levels have dropped.

Although Hall has done pretty well, I still don't see how he is a better option next year than playing someone who is a proper defensive midfielder. He defends well, but his distribution is limited, whereas a player who is naturally made for that role could do abetter job in my opinion. Hall was great at center back last year, and would prefer to see him there, or as a back up option at DM.
This sums up the clown he is. on 12:30 - Apr 24 with 3963 viewsBillericayR

Not sure OH can stop a slump - similar happened at Bristol Rovers, Leicester and Millwall.
As mentioned earlier number of team changes smells of a panic.

Be interested to see some views from Bircham.

Ollie is an eccentric character and just wonder when the team is on a downer what his re-actions have with the players.
Cannot believe he is cool and calm.
Login to get fewer ads

This sums up the clown he is. on 15:23 - Apr 24 with 3670 viewsvegasranger

This sums up the clown he is. on 10:30 - Apr 24 by smegma

Some points :

This for me. If Hall is our best holding midfielder we are in a bit of trouble. Good player , would prefer him at the back but Holloway seems to love converting players.
This sums up the clown he is. on 15:36 - Apr 24 with 3633 viewshoopdog

This sums up the clown he is. on 12:18 - Apr 24 by knocker

If true that wouldn't be down to Holloway , Les has always been a fan, imo his loan has hindered Holloway just put another problem for him to tinker with
This sums up the clown he is. on 15:41 - Apr 24 with 3613 viewsNorthernr

This sums up the clown he is. on 15:23 - Apr 24 by vegasranger

This for me. If Hall is our best holding midfielder we are in a bit of trouble. Good player , would prefer him at the back but Holloway seems to love converting players.

The stats on Hall are pretty stark - see the other thread. We've only won once this season without him. I think he's excellent in that deep lying midfield position.
This sums up the clown he is. on 15:44 - Apr 24 with 3598 viewsNorthernr

This sums up the clown he is. on 12:18 - Apr 24 by knocker

Good if so. Fcking ridiculous idea in the first place. Known for being lazy, poorly behaved, disruptive, one good goal for West Ham at Spurs and a throwaway comment from Alex Ferguson (who bombed him out) ten years ago.

When you look at the example clubs in this league for prudent management, sound squad building, team over individual etc - Huddersfield, Brentford, Brighton, Preston, Barnsley - how many of them would have taken him? When you look at the stupid clubs who throw money at it and never get anywhere - Derby, Villa, Leeds, Wolves - how many of them would have taken him?
This sums up the clown he is. on 15:56 - Apr 24 with 3550 viewsswitchingcode

Posted on this another thread,no way did we murder you.On football played we were a lot better being at home and under no pressure does help but the chances created were about even.I don't understand how Olli can think this was the worst defeat of his career right over the top reaction imho.
This sums up the clown he is. on 16:03 - Apr 24 with 3517 viewsJamesB1979

This sums up the clown he is. on 15:56 - Apr 24 by switchingcode

Posted on this another thread,no way did we murder you.On football played we were a lot better being at home and under no pressure does help but the chances created were about even.I don't understand how Olli can think this was the worst defeat of his career right over the top reaction imho.

And if this was a one-off defeat or even we'd lost the last 3, then we would probably look at the positives more. However, we've lost 6 on the trot now, the manager looks deflated/defeated, we throw players in for 45 minutes in one game and then drop the next. Irrespective of next 2 results, club needs to take a view in the summer. Stick with him or change again. As has been said on another thread, if we decide to stick with him it has to be for the whole of next season. No more mid season changes!
This sums up the clown he is. on 16:08 - Apr 24 with 3497 views2Thomas2Bowles

This sums up the clown he is. on 15:56 - Apr 24 by switchingcode

You have to understand mate that with BostonR if we win he never posts.

If we lose 2-1, he says it was 12-0 and Ollie is a **** so 3-1 would be 13-0 and Ollie is a****x2

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

This sums up the clown he is. on 16:14 - Apr 24 with 3462 viewsHayesender

This sums up the clown he is. on 16:08 - Apr 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

If we lose 2-1, he says it was 12-0 and Ollie is a **** so 3-1 would be 13-0 and Ollie is a****x2

We've just lost 6 league games in a row twice in the space of five months.

Surley no one can defend that record, no matter how much of a Holloway fan you are

Poll: Shamima Beghum

This sums up the clown he is. on 16:22 - Apr 24 with 3428 views2Thomas2Bowles

This sums up the clown he is. on 16:14 - Apr 24 by Hayesender

We've just lost 6 league games in a row twice in the space of five months.

Surley no one can defend that record, no matter how much of a Holloway fan you are

Well I forgot to add, in BostonR eyes Ollie was playing in every position and was crap in all of them.
He is a body snatcher don'tyaknow.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 16:23]

This sums up the clown he is. on 16:47 - Apr 24 with 3357 viewsAgedR

Not a great time to play the Bees if we're being realistic. The play quick, expansive football which is good on the eye (the game against Fulham next week should be a cracker).

I was in the home end (well until we went 3-1 down anyway) and, although we were woeful defensively, equal blame should be apportioned to our attacking players. We created enough chances to have got something.

I'd still take this over Redknapp, Hughes or JFH.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

This sums up the clown he is. on 17:22 - Apr 24 with 3219 viewsBostonR

This sums up the clown he is. on 15:41 - Apr 24 by Northernr

The stats on Hall are pretty stark - see the other thread. We've only won once this season without him. I think he's excellent in that deep lying midfield position.

Agree, Hall is quality at this level in both positions. If only we could find a few more like him. Maybe (just) Holloway sees that Perch, Lynch and Onuoha are not good enough along with a few others who might be shown the door in the summer.
This sums up the clown he is. on 17:26 - Apr 24 with 3192 viewsBostonR

This sums up the clown he is. on 16:08 - Apr 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Got to correct you again - there are plenty of examples on this board over the years where I have posted positive stuff when we have won. Some of it with Holloway in charge. You have to admit that it is currently very difficult to talk Holloway up given his recent record here, at Millwall and Palace.
This sums up the clown he is. on 17:48 - Apr 24 with 3122 viewskingo

We were not murdered on Saturday. First half was pretty even, Brentford took their chance and we didn't, their keeper pulled off two excellent saves and we squandered two other very good chances. It could have easily been 2,3 4 -1. It wasn't and Again Brentford scored at the right times, we didn't and that allowed them to play very well with a 3-1 cushion. I do think we badly miss Hall and can not see why Pavel isn't playing. Lynch and Bidwell had stinkers and Brentford ripped us to pieces down their right.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

This sums up the clown he is. on 18:49 - Apr 24 with 2922 views2Thomas2Bowles

This sums up the clown he is. on 17:26 - Apr 24 by BostonR

Got to correct you again - there are plenty of examples on this board over the years where I have posted positive stuff when we have won. Some of it with Holloway in charge. You have to admit that it is currently very difficult to talk Holloway up given his recent record here, at Millwall and Palace.

Ok but then you admit, as a couple of people have pointed out, that we were not murdered and that you over exaggerate how poorly we have played in many games that but for mistakes made by players in defence and attack we could have had better results.

Culpability does not start and end with the manager alone.

But you don't do that, you chuck all the blame on IH.

Go on admit it.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 18:51]

This sums up the clown he is. on 19:19 - Apr 24 with 2861 viewsBostonR

This sums up the clown he is. on 18:49 - Apr 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Ok but then you admit, as a couple of people have pointed out, that we were not murdered and that you over exaggerate how poorly we have played in many games that but for mistakes made by players in defence and attack we could have had better results.

Culpability does not start and end with the manager alone.

But you don't do that, you chuck all the blame on IH.

Go on admit it.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 18:51]

Did you go to the game?
This sums up the clown he is. on 20:33 - Apr 24 with 2705 views2Thomas2Bowles

This sums up the clown he is. on 19:19 - Apr 24 by BostonR

Did you go to the game?

Well here we go again, can't do the decent thing and own up and try and make some shite point scoring out about going to games.

Mug!

This sums up the clown he is. on 20:37 - Apr 24 with 2686 viewsBostonR

This sums up the clown he is. on 20:33 - Apr 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well here we go again, can't do the decent thing and own up and try and make some shite point scoring out about going to games.

Mug!

Get back on the medication or alternatively get out and go to an R's game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024