Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On Saturday against Florist.... 11:46 - Apr 24 with 1780 viewssmegma

Get behind the team as usual but should we get the point or three needed......please dont celebrate as if we've won a 4th round FA Cup tie or run on the pitch as if we've achieved something. The fact we are in this position is because of the manager and players. So slightly hypocritical to suddenly think they are the bees knees. I will be returning to the pub asap.
On Saturday against Florist.... on 12:10 - Apr 24 with 1746 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Spot on, my old friend. We need to ensure that no-one enjoys themselves, no matter what.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

On Saturday against Florist.... on 12:17 - Apr 24 with 1722 viewsRangersw12

What about if people are drinking too much and having fun in the pub will you lecture them aswell ?
On Saturday against Florist.... on 12:21 - Apr 24 with 1714 viewsTacticalR

OK, so we can celebrate, but not so much that we let the players think that we are not taking a very dim view of their previous performances? We are probably going to need a conductor to raise or lower the volume of celebrations as appropriate. It's going to be a very delicate balancing act.

Air hostess clique

On Saturday against Florist.... on 12:23 - Apr 24 with 1702 viewsRs_Holy

oh dear ... I've just ordered 500 blue and white balloons
On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:09 - Apr 24 with 1617 viewsTW_R

Can I buy a box of celebrations or is that a real no no?
On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:18 - Apr 24 with 1567 viewsLunarJetman

I'm cheering them on during the game then regardless of the result will be off at the final whistle. I don't see that there's much to celebrate this season so don't feel the need to hang around and clap them.
On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:20 - Apr 24 with 1559 viewsPinnerPaul

On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:18 - Apr 24 by LunarJetman

I'm cheering them on during the game then regardless of the result will be off at the final whistle. I don't see that there's much to celebrate this season so don't feel the need to hang around and clap them.

Son's engagement party is my excuse for leaving at full time
On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:21 - Apr 24 with 1554 viewsBklynRanger

I'm going to take a pointy part hat and a pair of knuckle dusters. These will then be interchanged depending on how we're doing.
Login to get fewer ads

On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:34 - Apr 24 with 1509 viewsLongsufferingR

On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:09 - Apr 24 by TW_R

Can I buy a box of celebrations or is that a real no no?

Celebrations are probably just about OK but Heroes are a definite no-no under any circumstances.
On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:41 - Apr 24 with 1491 viewsCroydonCaptJack

On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:20 - Apr 24 by PinnerPaul

Son's engagement party is my excuse for leaving at full time

Can I come to that as I also need a reason to leave on time?
On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:49 - Apr 24 with 1462 viewsfrancisbowles

It's probably going to be a tense afternoon, so it will be relief not celebration if we stop this horrendous run.
On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:50 - Apr 24 with 1462 viewsNorthernr

Let's get the thing won first. Worry about what we do afterwards afterwards. Though I do agree with the OP point - the need to run on the pitch after the last home match grinds my gears.
On Saturday against Florist.... on 14:46 - Apr 24 with 1380 viewsisawqpratwcity

On Saturday against Florist.... on 13:50 - Apr 24 by Northernr

Let's get the thing won first. Worry about what we do afterwards afterwards. Though I do agree with the OP point - the need to run on the pitch after the last home match grinds my gears.

Yeah, but if we win, you know it's gonna happen.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

On Saturday against Florist.... on 15:45 - Apr 24 with 1297 viewsNorthernr

On Saturday against Florist.... on 14:46 - Apr 24 by isawqpratwcity

Yeah, but if we win, you know it's gonna happen.

I suspect people will do it if we lose. It's never really mattered before - last game, absolutely must go on the pitch, bother our wonderful players for a bit of their kit, get our selfies taken etc.
On Saturday against Florist.... on 15:50 - Apr 24 with 1288 viewssmegma

On Saturday against Florist.... on 15:45 - Apr 24 by Northernr

I suspect people will do it if we lose. It's never really mattered before - last game, absolutely must go on the pitch, bother our wonderful players for a bit of their kit, get our selfies taken etc.

Even when we won the Championship under Warnock. I went over the wall behind the Loft. I then took pics of the scoreboard declaring us Champions before going back to the lower loft. I then went to the Conni and got royally w@nkered. Ended up sprawled across a car bonnet outside O'Donoghues.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 15:51]
On Saturday against Florist.... on 17:40 - Apr 24 with 1209 viewsenfieldargh

On Saturday against Florist.... on 15:50 - Apr 24 by smegma

Even when we won the Championship under Warnock. I went over the wall behind the Loft. I then took pics of the scoreboard declaring us Champions before going back to the lower loft. I then went to the Conni and got royally w@nkered. Ended up sprawled across a car bonnet outside O'Donoghues.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2017 15:51]

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

On Saturday against Florist.... on 23:15 - Apr 29 with 899 viewssmegma

Call me old fashioned but that pitch invasion was embarrassing today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024