Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not another Ravel thread.. 19:37 - Apr 24 with 3323 viewsLblock

Well it is.

So has he gone?

Last seen following a Toni Bros ice cream van down the river (possibly same bus route that Adel took)??

What's going on???

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Not another Ravel thread.. on 20:29 - Apr 24 with 3204 viewsBakes

Hasn't knuckled down, reported late for training numerous times, can't get as fit as the rest of the squad.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Not another Ravel thread.. on 21:08 - Apr 24 with 3108 viewsbosh67

Not another Ravel thread.. on 20:29 - Apr 24 by Bakes

Hasn't knuckled down, reported late for training numerous times, can't get as fit as the rest of the squad.

Yeah, cos the rest of the squad are really showing how it's done over the last 6 games.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Not another Ravel thread.. on 21:16 - Apr 24 with 3092 viewsStanisgod

As most of us with half a brain and eyesight said, waste of talent and space. Will now rock up at Reading next season and score a hatful.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Not another Ravel thread.. on 23:22 - Apr 24 with 2876 viewssmegma

Not another Ravel thread.. on 20:29 - Apr 24 by Bakes

If true it makes him starting against the best team in the Championship even more bizarre than it appeared at the time.
Not another Ravel thread.. on 00:04 - Apr 25 with 2806 viewscaliforniahoop

Indeed
Not another Ravel thread.. on 05:58 - Apr 25 with 2686 viewshoopdog

Not another Ravel thread.. on 23:22 - Apr 24 by smegma

If true it makes him starting against the best team in the Championship even more bizarre than it appeared at the time.

Clear proof to me Ollie hasn't got full control I had the view Revel wasn't Ollies choice from the start
Not another Ravel thread.. on 07:29 - Apr 25 with 2591 views2Thomas2Bowles

Washed up at 24 and of his own accord.

I said no when it first came out that the club were going to sign him.

In the news today Ched Evans 28 who was in prison for nearly 3 years and out of the game for 5 has signed for Sheffield U. don't know how that will work out but compared to RM a lot harder to do

Ollie picking RM I think it's clear their must have been some presser within the club to do so and maybe Ollie used the Brighton game to show RM and the club just how far RM is away from first team football.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Not another Ravel thread.. on 07:46 - Apr 25 with 2562 viewsLblock

Of course Ollie hasn't got full control - we have a DoF

I do wonder if this is the end play of a power struggle (just on this issue being final say on players) but if it is I can see the DoF saying "I see your Ravel Morrisson and I raise you a Sean Goss"

If these rumours end up being true I'll be a bit gutted. I really thought Ravel could become a great for us but it appears the boy is the waste many said he was. I still cant believe he's 24 years old and never really done it. Who does he blame? His friends? Fergie? Big Fat Sam? Ollies tactics?......never the one person who should shoulder all the blame, himself.

And to think Karl Henry is still on the books.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Not another Ravel thread.. on 08:57 - Apr 25 with 2432 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Not another Ravel thread.. on 05:58 - Apr 25 by hoopdog

Clear proof to me Ollie hasn't got full control I had the view Revel wasn't Ollies choice from the start

Yes and he played him on national tv to either prove his point or give him a chance. Shame we didn't have another win under our belt before the experimenting.
I am going to Norwich and I would hate for us to have to need something there.
Not another Ravel thread.. on 10:39 - Apr 25 with 2328 viewsNorthernr

Not another Ravel thread.. on 07:46 - Apr 25 by Lblock

I do wonder if this is the end play of a power struggle (just on this issue being final say on players) but if it is I can see the DoF saying "I see your Ravel Morrisson and I raise you a Sean Goss"

If these rumours end up being true I'll be a bit gutted. I really thought Ravel could become a great for us but it appears the boy is the waste many said he was. I still cant believe he's 24 years old and never really done it. Who does he blame? His friends? Fergie? Big Fat Sam? Ollies tactics?......never the one person who should shoulder all the blame, himself.

He's only got himself to blame.

He's had an unbelievable amount of chances at some really good clubs. There's some really hard working dedicated kids out there from equally difficult backgrounds busting a gut to get a game for Lincoln City or fcking Morecambe on £20k a year and that fcking prick has pissed chances with Man Utd, West Ham, QPR, Lazio and others up the wall. Makes me genuinely angry.
Not another Ravel thread.. on 10:52 - Apr 25 with 2304 viewsdaveB

very few managers have full control. Holloway has given Ravel a chance, I think playing him against Brighton was him giving him a chance on a big stage, live on tv against a good side to show what he is made of and he didn't take it.

A real shame as the kid has ability but only has himself to blame. I'm glad he came back though only as it now puts that one to bed every transfer window
Not another Ravel thread.. on 11:21 - Apr 25 with 2250 viewssmegma

Not another Ravel thread.. on 10:52 - Apr 25 by daveB

very few managers have full control. Holloway has given Ravel a chance, I think playing him against Brighton was him giving him a chance on a big stage, live on tv against a good side to show what he is made of and he didn't take it.

A real shame as the kid has ability but only has himself to blame. I'm glad he came back though only as it now puts that one to bed every transfer window

Having seen him in the reserves in the 4 or 5 games he managed showed he wasn't even good enough playing against kids younger than him and with half the ability he possesses. So WHY he was allowed within a mile of Loftus Road is a mystery I still can't comprehend. Possibly THE most weird choice I've ever seen in 44 years of watching us. The decision is almost up there with Graham Souness choosing 'George Weahs cousin' to play for Southampton.

Google ' Ali Dia ' for further information.
Not another Ravel thread.. on 11:39 - Apr 25 with 2207 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd like to think there's no one still wanting him to be signed for next season. He needs to get himself in the gym now and every day through the Summer and play on trial for nothing somewhere. He won't, because if he had that sort of application he'd have shown it in the last five years.

Are we contributing much towards his wages? €1m a year I believe.
Not another Ravel thread.. on 11:50 - Apr 25 with 2169 viewsdaveB

Not another Ravel thread.. on 11:21 - Apr 25 by smegma

Having seen him in the reserves in the 4 or 5 games he managed showed he wasn't even good enough playing against kids younger than him and with half the ability he possesses. So WHY he was allowed within a mile of Loftus Road is a mystery I still can't comprehend. Possibly THE most weird choice I've ever seen in 44 years of watching us. The decision is almost up there with Graham Souness choosing 'George Weahs cousin' to play for Southampton.

Google ' Ali Dia ' for further information.

perhaps he thought a bigger stage might get more out of him and get him going. I've seen weirder choices in the last 40 years
Not another Ravel thread.. on 11:57 - Apr 25 with 2144 viewshoopdog

We don't know if L F wants him played easy to blame the dof , L F has played with best and at the top he has no need to be swayed by a name but on the other hand if you look at T Fs time here it's easy to see he holds big names in awe
Not another Ravel thread.. on 13:18 - Apr 25 with 1960 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not sure of the ins and outs but I think there was a suggestion some years ago when UNited got rid that he might have some intellectual learning disabilities.

No idea if this is true but it might be a reason why he cannot knuckle down and work hard in the same way.

A pity he's got the talent but if the above is the case it explains a lot.
Not another Ravel thread.. on 13:56 - Apr 25 with 1857 viewssmegma

Not another Ravel thread.. on 11:39 - Apr 25 by Watford_Ranger

I'd like to think there's no one still wanting him to be signed for next season. He needs to get himself in the gym now and every day through the Summer and play on trial for nothing somewhere. He won't, because if he had that sort of application he'd have shown it in the last five years.

Are we contributing much towards his wages? €1m a year I believe.

Have you plucked that figure out of thin air (therefore made it up) or do have some tomato ketchup in the club???
Not another Ravel thread.. on 16:21 - Apr 25 with 1760 viewsdaveB

Not another Ravel thread.. on 11:57 - Apr 25 by hoopdog

We don't know if L F wants him played easy to blame the dof , L F has played with best and at the top he has no need to be swayed by a name but on the other hand if you look at T Fs time here it's easy to see he holds big names in awe

Ferdinand, much like Holloway will have seen a player with bags of ability who would cost us 10million if he wasn't a prat but as he is this was a good opportunity to get a brilliant player on the cheap, similar to what the club did with Adel. It hasn't worked out but was worth trying for
Not another Ravel thread.. on 16:34 - Apr 25 with 1724 viewshoopdog

Not another Ravel thread.. on 16:21 - Apr 25 by daveB

Ferdinand, much like Holloway will have seen a player with bags of ability who would cost us 10million if he wasn't a prat but as he is this was a good opportunity to get a brilliant player on the cheap, similar to what the club did with Adel. It hasn't worked out but was worth trying for

Quite right but Stevie Wonder could have told everybody Ravel has been nowhere near 1st team ability since he's been here therefore football managers and coaches would have known he never should been near the 1st team
Not another Ravel thread.. on 16:58 - Apr 25 with 1684 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not another Ravel thread.. on 13:56 - Apr 25 by smegma

Have you plucked that figure out of thin air (therefore made it up) or do have some tomato ketchup in the club???

I thought I'd read it somewhere ages ago, from a source that probably did make it up admittedly.

This site, whatever it is, suggests he's on just shy of £500k (sterling) per year. I was just curious if anyone knew what percentage we were covering, if any.

http://sportsmaza.com/football/s-s-lazio-players-salaries/
Not another Ravel thread.. on 17:05 - Apr 25 with 1651 viewsYugohoop

Not another Ravel thread.. on 21:16 - Apr 24 by Stanisgod

As most of us with half a brain and eyesight said, waste of talent and space. Will now rock up at Reading next season and score a hatful.

Most of us with good eyesight and a full brain just want to see him play. Just a shame he's the one with half a brain.
Not another Ravel thread.. on 18:34 - Apr 25 with 1527 viewsTacticalR

Not another Ravel thread.. on 16:58 - Apr 25 by Watford_Ranger

I thought I'd read it somewhere ages ago, from a source that probably did make it up admittedly.

This site, whatever it is, suggests he's on just shy of £500k (sterling) per year. I was just curious if anyone knew what percentage we were covering, if any.

http://sportsmaza.com/football/s-s-lazio-players-salaries/

Fake salaries

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024