Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
well done newcastle 21:39 - Apr 24 with 1950 viewsbob566

Sure they had a big budget but hey so did villa.
well done newcastle on 21:45 - Apr 24 with 1942 viewsbosh67

We gave them 4 points and 8 goals. Well done us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

well done newcastle on 22:00 - Apr 24 with 1920 viewspaulparker

Fcuk Newcastle , the Spurs of the north with the most deluded bunch of idiots following them they actually think they are a big club, with the dough they spent they should have won the league by January , cnts the lot of them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

well done newcastle on 22:16 - Apr 24 with 1886 viewsJamesB1979

I find a reason to not be happy about any other team that has done well. Can always recall something I don't like about them. They nicked Les for Newcastle, Lewis Dunk for Brighton. Just one of many reasons if I could be bothered to think further.
well done newcastle on 22:21 - Apr 24 with 1869 viewsFredManRave

well done newcastle on 22:00 - Apr 24 by paulparker

Fcuk Newcastle , the Spurs of the north with the most deluded bunch of idiots following them they actually think they are a big club, with the dough they spent they should have won the league by January , cnts the lot of them

Yeah but they've got the best cnts in the country.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

well done newcastle on 22:30 - Apr 24 with 1849 viewsLongsufferingR

Well done? Nah.

Just had 5 mins on it on the 10 o clock news - for finishing 2nd! Didn't see them covering Brighton.
well done newcastle on 23:07 - Apr 24 with 1780 viewsted_hendrix

Well done my arse.

By all account they spent in excess of £50 million getting promotion.

How does that warrant a well done?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

well done newcastle on 23:20 - Apr 24 with 1749 viewssmegma

well done newcastle on 22:30 - Apr 24 by LongsufferingR

Well done? Nah.

Just had 5 mins on it on the 10 o clock news - for finishing 2nd! Didn't see them covering Brighton.

Ten o'clock news ???? The worlds gone mad.
well done newcastle on 23:45 - Apr 24 with 1723 viewsaston_hoop

To be honest, I'm just happy we don't have to play those cnts next season.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

well done newcastle on 00:14 - Apr 25 with 1685 viewsJigsore

destitute Rafa and his ragtag bunch of grafters

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

well done newcastle on 00:28 - Apr 25 with 1673 viewsbob566

well done newcastle on 23:07 - Apr 24 by ted_hendrix

Well done my arse.

Because you still have to get the job done. They did. Well done.
well done newcastle on 08:44 - Apr 25 with 1532 viewsToast_R

Well done indeed. Will Rafa stick around though when he realises Ashley runs Newcastle like as an astute business and won't usually get drawn into ridiculous deals for players?
well done newcastle on 09:33 - Apr 25 with 1485 viewsBklynRanger

Saved me some time there PP. Fcuking Geooodie Nation. Hope they get repeatedly pummeled next season.
well done newcastle on 09:49 - Apr 25 with 1466 viewsstuabd

I would say they are not as good as Burnley when they got promoted last season. They'll need to spend some dosh to stay up I reckon.
well done newcastle on 10:30 - Apr 25 with 1441 viewsrunningman75

well done newcastle on 23:07 - Apr 24 by ted_hendrix

Well done my arse.

Clubs can spend money but it about getting the right players though Benitez demoralised the squad at one point wanting more money in January. Give a QPR manager £50 million and I am sure they would still mess it up. Arry had a better budget than recent QPR managers and if it was not for Zamora's goal we would have not got promoted.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 10:32]
well done newcastle on 10:38 - Apr 25 with 1424 viewsichbinnaughty

THIS; well put
well done newcastle on 11:31 - Apr 25 with 1390 viewssmegma

well done newcastle on 10:30 - Apr 25 by runningman75

Clubs can spend money but it about getting the right players though Benitez demoralised the squad at one point wanting more money in January. Give a QPR manager £50 million and I am sure they would still mess it up. Arry had a better budget than recent QPR managers and if it was not for Zamora's goal we would have not got promoted.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 10:32]

But we did get promoted. Deservedly.
well done newcastle on 11:34 - Apr 25 with 1382 viewsjohnhoop

So are they being labelled "big-spending Newcastle" by the media the way that we were when we spent a hell of a lot less. No? Didn't think so. Well fcuk em then.
well done newcastle on 12:32 - Apr 25 with 1310 viewsWrightUp5hit___

EFL Financial Fair Play vultures will be pissed off.

Would have shredded the Toon if they had stayed doon

Just like we did....hrrrmppph!
[Post edited 25 Apr 2017 12:32]
well done newcastle on 13:01 - Apr 25 with 1261 viewsJuzzie

As a city itself, it's population is smaller than Bristol, Wigan, Doncaster, Cardiff, Leicester, Coventry and even Dudley but draws it's support from a huge area west and north of the city simply because there are no other clubs west of the city until you get to Carlisle, 60 miles away, and same north of the city until you get to Scotland.

Sunderland is only 15 miles south (similar population) then you start getting to Hartlepool, Middlesbrough and then to Yorkshire.

Had Newcastle been surrounded by loads of other clubs then it would not be the club it is, and the fans think it is.
well done newcastle on 13:07 - Apr 25 with 1238 viewssimmo

This league is still very difficult to get out of, despite what money you throw at it. We found that out when we scraped promotion with a much weaker league and a wage bill that shit all over anything else. Norwich started the season in less disarray and Villa spent fck loads, but they are nowhere near Newcastle who gambled with spending and went straight back.

Fair play to Rafa for the job he did and I am glad they are out the league for next season.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

well done newcastle on 18:40 - Apr 25 with 1129 viewsBoston

well done newcastle on 23:45 - Apr 24 by aston_hoop

To be honest, I'm just happy we don't have to play those cnts next season.

There'll be enough trips to the North East as it is.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

well done newcastle on 20:04 - Apr 25 with 1067 viewsTacticalR

Since 2009 Burnley and Newcastle are the only sides to have won automatic promotion from the Championship after getting relegated from the Premiership.

How often do relegated Premier League teams win automatic promotion the following season?
http://www.themag.co.uk/2017/04/often-relegated-premier-league-teams-win-automat

Air hostess clique

well done newcastle on 00:17 - Apr 26 with 983 viewsHendonHoop

Yes, maybe, But they still got promoted. Who's shoe's would you prefer to be in?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024