Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread 01:04 - Apr 29 with 14684 viewsozranger

Since I started the Birmingham match thread that stopped the previous six game slide, thought it was appropriate that I get this one going as well.

It won't be 4-1 but I think 3-1 looks all that probable. Not a draw. If all goes to plan it will do some damage to Fred's Norwich thread
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 01:08 - Apr 29 with 4638 viewsHitch

I dreamt last night we won 2-1. That will do nicely methinks.
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 01:46 - Apr 29 with 4625 viewsFredManRave

Seeing as Dorse hasn't started the match thread we're in with a fighting chance. Bearing in mind what's at stake it's hardly going to be a free flowing easy on the eye game of football is it?! A scrappy, low on quality game is what I'd imagine. And I'd have to class this as a must not lose game.

I think it will finish 1-1 and with other results will makr for an interesting final weekend of the Championship. It's what we do.

I just hope the crowd give full backing throughout the game and that the players respond.

It's a massive game alright.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 02:50 - Apr 29 with 4614 viewsBoston

QPR 2 Them nuffink

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 08:25 - Apr 29 with 4551 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hopefully Hall is fit, and Manning, Wszolek and Bowles return to the side.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 08:27 - Apr 29 with 4545 viewsPunteR

I'll take a draw. 2-2. Is that going to keep us safe??.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 08:52 - Apr 29 with 4520 viewsStanisgod

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 08:25 - Apr 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Hall out I think , been a massive miss.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 08:55 - Apr 29 with 4511 viewsPinnerPaul

1-1

Blackburn and Birmingham both draw.

Blackburn lose next week, we win giving the table a 'What on earth were we panicing for?" look.
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:12 - Apr 29 with 4474 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 08:52 - Apr 29 by Stanisgod

Hall out I think , been a massive miss.

Hall's a huge loss, definitely. I'm still hoping.

Personally, I don't care hoe we stay up today, I just want it put away and done with. But for the sake of morale I'd like us to win, see would it shut up some of the self-pitying whingers in our support.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:19 - Apr 29 with 4458 viewsPunteR

I want to see Wzsolek in the team today..

Howz about dis..?

Smithies
Furlong Onouha Lynch Robinson
Loungo manning
Wzsolek Washington Freeman
Smith

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:35 - Apr 29 with 4426 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:19 - Apr 29 by PunteR

I want to see Wzsolek in the team today..

Howz about dis..?

Smithies
Furlong Onouha Lynch Robinson
Loungo manning
Wzsolek Washington Freeman
Smith

Can't see Robinson starting, not sure Furlong will I would have him but for some reason only Ollie knows he is not picking him

Sylla who is scoring for Wash who does not know where the goal is.

BIG lose not having Hall.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:48 - Apr 29 with 4402 viewsfrancisbowles

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:35 - Apr 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Can't see Robinson starting, not sure Furlong will I would have him but for some reason only Ollie knows he is not picking him

Washington just keeps having his chalked off for not being far enough over the line!
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:53 - Apr 29 with 4393 viewsPunteR

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:48 - Apr 29 by francisbowles

Washington just keeps having his chalked off for not being far enough over the line!

Or not having a bell in the ball for the ref..

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:59 - Apr 29 with 4376 viewsLongsufferingR

6-0. Kulcsar, Kiwomya (3), Scully, Breacker. Safe as houses.
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 10:02 - Apr 29 with 4368 viewseghamranger

Wszolek v Traore 😀

Bring it on..
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 10:15 - Apr 29 with 4347 viewsToast_R

I don't think Hall is playing as he's meant to be in the "Fan Zone" before the match.

Don't worry, Lynch has got this one...
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 11:27 - Apr 29 with 4262 viewsBrightonhoop

2-1 ro us. We'll concede first so stay behind us on the pitch and we'll get two.
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 11:41 - Apr 29 with 4254 viewsDorse

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 01:46 - Apr 29 by FredManRave

Seeing as Dorse hasn't started the match thread we're in with a fighting chance. Bearing in mind what's at stake it's hardly going to be a free flowing easy on the eye game of football is it?! A scrappy, low on quality game is what I'd imagine. And I'd have to class this as a must not lose game.

I think it will finish 1-1 and with other results will makr for an interesting final weekend of the Championship. It's what we do.

I just hope the crowd give full backing throughout the game and that the players respond.

It's a massive game alright.

Legal Disclaimer:
Dorse Industries Inc. accepts no responsibility for anything, ever. Your home may be at risk if you play with flamethrowers. Investments made on the strength of prophecies supplied by the Dorse Industries Nuclear Powered Predictotron / Sandwich Toaster may go down as well as up. But probably down. All investments are regulated by Jimmy the Greek, who knows the score.

3-1 Rangers.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 11:54 - Apr 29 with 4224 viewsJAPRANGERS

0-1 unfortunately.
Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 12:07 - Apr 29 with 4197 viewsdavman

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 11:54 - Apr 29 by JAPRANGERS

0-1 unfortunately.

We're not going to win, but neither will Blackburn.

Anyone have a clue when supporting Rangers will be fun again?

I just keep listening to Ash Rose's excellent 90s football podcast to remember what it was like to support a competitive team excellent to watch. Those were happy days indeed!

Just get it done today, Rangers, as we all know we'll get nothing next week.
Can we just get this done and worry about next season?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread (n/t) on 12:45 - Apr 29 with 4128 viewsFredManRave

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:59 - Apr 29 by LongsufferingR

Will there be balloons as well?!

Oh and a dodgy keeper?!
[Post edited 29 Apr 2017 12:47]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 13:45 - Apr 29 with 4022 viewsdavman

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:59 - Apr 29 by LongsufferingR

PalARSE had nothing to play for that day. Unfortunately for us, Forest do!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 13:49 - Apr 29 with 4009 views18StoneOfHoop

Hall is pre-match in the fans SAR play area, indicates not playing innit? :(
Dearly want the other 3 to play though B Mc

Hoops 3 Florist 1 @ 14-1 Wiliam Hill
Attendance 16,657

Matty Smith first scorer.

State of stomach.... in knots!

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 14:01 - Apr 29 with 3948 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 14:06 - Apr 29 with 3911 views2Thomas2Bowles

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 09:35 - Apr 29 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Furlong on bench with Sylla

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Fighting Florist Fires - Trees match thread on 14:06 - Apr 29 with 3910 viewsFDC

Wzsolek back in the team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024