Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live podcast part two 18:15 - May 15 with 1579 viewsNorthernr

Gallen and Bircham on this bit

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45687
Live podcast part two on 18:23 - May 15 with 1568 viewsdaveB

Thought Bircham did well on this, spoke well about the problems faced and hopefully him and Holloway will get backing next season from club and fans

Was interesting to hear him say the squad we have now will pretty much be what we start with next season so talk of loads of additions doesn't seem likely
Live podcast part two on 01:01 - May 16 with 1446 viewsNov77

Lowering fans expectations to their level of competence.

Thought some of it was cringeworthy.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Live podcast part two on 09:40 - May 16 with 1350 viewsdaveB

Live podcast part two on 01:01 - May 16 by Nov77

Lowering fans expectations to their level of competence.

Thought some of it was cringeworthy.

Not sure thats true, Holloway's been promoted from this league twice so he's clearly capable of getting a team up but with a smaller budget to work with the best we'll get is mid table imo and no point them promising anything else. It will take a while to build a side good enough to get promoted.
Live podcast part two on 15:02 - May 22 with 1126 viewsTacticalR

I am not sure that it was about lowering expectations. I think Bircham was trying to explain (or make excuses if you prefer) how things have gone the way they've gone . Also, he is part of the management team, so I suppose he has to be careful about what he says.

Gallen was pretty blunt about the problems:

'The facts are there. We've been poor. I was here last year and I said a lot of the signings have been poor. There was a lad here and I had an argument with him. He said 'the signings are great'. I said 'no they're not'. They haven't been great, and they haven't been great for the last four or five years. At the end of the day if you sign poor players you get poor results.'

Air hostess clique

Live podcast part two on 17:57 - May 22 with 1034 viewsNov77

Live podcast part two on 15:02 - May 22 by TacticalR

I am not sure that it was about lowering expectations. I think Bircham was trying to explain (or make excuses if you prefer) how things have gone the way they've gone . Also, he is part of the management team, so I suppose he has to be careful about what he says.

Gallen was pretty blunt about the problems:

'The facts are there. We've been poor. I was here last year and I said a lot of the signings have been poor. There was a lad here and I had an argument with him. He said 'the signings are great'. I said 'no they're not'. They haven't been great, and they haven't been great for the last four or five years. At the end of the day if you sign poor players you get poor results.'

You say he has to be careful what he says, yet in front of a room full of supporters he talks about how he turned up for training pissed, and 'having to stand down wind of the manager so he wouldn't smell the drink off him'.

You would think he would keep quite about that now that he's the club's first team coach instead of boasting like some Sunday morning player.

Brainless.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Live podcast part two on 19:14 - May 22 with 977 viewsTacticalR

I don't think he's actually advocating drinking as a training method, but I could be wrong.

Air hostess clique

Live podcast part two on 20:28 - May 22 with 923 viewsDejR_vu

Live podcast part two on 17:57 - May 22 by Nov77

You say he has to be careful what he says, yet in front of a room full of supporters he talks about how he turned up for training pissed, and 'having to stand down wind of the manager so he wouldn't smell the drink off him'.

You would think he would keep quite about that now that he's the club's first team coach instead of boasting like some Sunday morning player.

Brainless.

Indeed, doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Live podcast part two on 20:53 - May 22 with 895 viewsStanisgod

Live podcast part two on 18:23 - May 15 by daveB

Thought Bircham did well on this, spoke well about the problems faced and hopefully him and Holloway will get backing next season from club and fans

Was interesting to hear him say the squad we have now will pretty much be what we start with next season so talk of loads of additions doesn't seem likely

If that's the squad were starting with next season, God help us.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Live podcast part two on 21:08 - May 22 with 885 viewsdaveB

Live podcast part two on 17:57 - May 22 by Nov77

Brainless.

Wasn't that Gallen telling that story about them drinking on a pre season trip and he did at least turn up and train the next day.

Harsh to call him brainless, they were just telling a few stories about when they played and did well for the club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024