Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford v Millwall 14:44 - May 20 with 5630 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Anyone chooning in for this one?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bradford v Millwall on 02:04 - May 22 with 507 viewsBoston

Bradford v Millwall on 21:30 - May 21 by YorkRanger

I was hoping for a trip to Bradford next season....

Some fcking great pubs in that town...but I don't know if they're fan friendly on a match day.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bradford v Millwall on 11:30 - May 22 with 382 viewspaulparker

Bradford v Millwall on 08:11 - May 21 by thame_hoops

I was at lords yeterday and has the misfortune of seeing hundreds of the 'wall' in bars around Baker Street, what a horrible bunch. Singing some stuff about smelly breath to some Arabic women (who had kids in strollers) who were just like me waiting for the jubilee line train. This was 11am.

They all dress the same too, stone Island (obviously), Lyle and Scott (had to google this make) or Ralph Lauren, immaculately dressed though and everyone seems to have the same hair cut! The thugs, not the Arabic women.

immaculately dressed !!! that couldn't of been Millwall then they are the scruffiest , trampiest set of fans in London

the only consolation of them going up is that at least them & Bolton will fill 2 of the relegation places we just need to finish 4th bottom

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024