Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 17:25 - May 21 with 15136 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 18:16 - May 22 with 3330 viewsDorse

Is John Terry's orchestrated self-love-in, technically, a ménage a un?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 19:20 - May 22 with 3256 viewsDorse

Just noticed this: Carlo Ancelotti celebrating Bayern Munich's Bundeslega win.

He's got some fcuking nerve...

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 22:06 - May 22 with 3157 viewsDannyPaddox

What we saw Sunday was a blatant piece of match engineering from which many people made money. The football authorities should not let this go unpunished. I'm quite a moderate fellow and don't believe Chelsea should be thrown out of the league as some have suggested. But I do think they should be stripped of their title and relegated three divisions beginning next season in League 2 with a severe points deduction. In addition John Terry should be heavily fined, stripped of his England caps, and be neutered.
[Post edited 22 May 2017 22:07]
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 22:26 - May 22 with 3135 viewsFredManRave

Smug twát.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 22:34 - May 22 with 3118 viewsMonahoop

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:49 - May 22 by Konk

There are some seriously talented artists down at the Bridge. This wouldn't look out of place in a Grade E GCSE Art portfolio. Is it something to do with the Twilight books? They are such a club of cu nts.
[Post edited 22 May 2017 9:54]

I had know idea Englebert Humperdink was a Chelsea hero. Sad tasteless bunch.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 00:06 - May 23 with 3053 viewsBluce_Ree

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 22:34 - May 22 by Monahoop

I had know idea Englebert Humperdink was a Chelsea hero. Sad tasteless bunch.

They really are pathetic.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 10:51 - May 23 with 2956 viewsNorthernr

Matthew Syed having another go in the times today.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a-stunt-like-this-belongs-in-wrestling-lplc8g

This post has been edited by an administrator
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 11:21 - May 23 with 2912 viewsdaveB

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 22:06 - May 22 by DannyPaddox

What we saw Sunday was a blatant piece of match engineering from which many people made money. The football authorities should not let this go unpunished. I'm quite a moderate fellow and don't believe Chelsea should be thrown out of the league as some have suggested. But I do think they should be stripped of their title and relegated three divisions beginning next season in League 2 with a severe points deduction. In addition John Terry should be heavily fined, stripped of his England caps, and be neutered.
[Post edited 22 May 2017 22:07]

The fat fella at Sutton lost his job over a similar staged incident
Login to get fewer ads

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 15:01 - May 23 with 2835 viewshoof_hearted

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 10:51 - May 23 by Northernr

Matthew Syed having another go in the times today.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/a-stunt-like-this-belongs-in-wrestling-lplc8g

This post has been edited by an administrator

Jesus H Christ - Syed hates Chelsea even more than I do and I really fecking hate them. He needs treatment but in the meantime more power to him.

He makes a lousy argument though. Says sport is all about winning but he understood if weakened teams were played in pursuit of a bigger prize etc.. Chelsea had already won anything they could win out of the league and Sunderland had already lost as much as they could possibly lose. Absolutely nothing was on this match. I'm glad that he did it because it sums up John Terry for anyone who had any doubt. Cared more about himself than the club last season when he orchestrated the downing of tools until Moaninho got the sack. Cares more about himself than the club now. Captain, Racist, Bellend.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 17:38 - May 24 with 2708 views1BobbyHazell

This should improve everyone's view of him.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/24/john-terry-i-could-not-care-les
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 18:05 - May 24 with 2673 viewsFredManRave

No fake news here. You can read the article if you want but the headline sums it up nicely.

http://newsthump.com/2017/05/22/john-terry-retires-from-football-to-focus-on-adu

John Terry is tonight celebrating his retirement from football in order to focus on his true passions of adultery and racism.

“John has had a wonderful footballing career,” said the player’s agent, Simon Williams.

“But now it’s time for him to hang up his boots and focus on what he does best: adultery and racism.
“They say that in retirement every man needs a hobby, and John’s lucky that he’s got two: shagging other women and abusing people of different races.
“He feels he simply hasn’t given either discipline the attention needed lately, so he’s going to get cracking right away with a night out in Dagenham, where both can be explored freely.
“The Dog and Snatch should take care of the adultery and there’s an Asian chap who runs the corner shop opposite, so John can get stuck into shouting at him after a couple of Smirnoff Ices.”
Local Dagenham woman Shirley Lavern said, “I’d be delighted to help John get back into the swing of adultery.
“I can even organise a guard of honour for when I pull him off after 26 minutes.”

I've got the Power.

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 18:43 - May 24 with 2649 viewsDorse

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 17:38 - May 24 by 1BobbyHazell

This should improve everyone's view of him.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/24/john-terry-i-could-not-care-les

What a colossal fcuktard. Actually, sorry, that is an insult to innocent, hard-working fcuktards. He is clearly a gigantic fart with skin on.

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 18:48 - May 24 with 2645 viewsFredManRave

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 18:43 - May 24 by Dorse

What a colossal fcuktard. Actually, sorry, that is an insult to innocent, hard-working fcuktards. He is clearly a gigantic fart with skin on.

Bloody Hell Dorse! What the hell have gigantic farts with skin on ever done to you?!

I've got the Power.

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 19:01 - May 24 with 2629 views1BobbyHazell

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 18:43 - May 24 by Dorse

I thought he came across quite well. Who couldn't find this little gem endearing?

“If that’s the way I want to go out, that’s the way I go out because I’ve been here 22 years, I’ve won so many trophies — so if I wanted to play one minute and come off, I would have done."
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 21:44 - May 24 with 2563 viewsDannyPaddox

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 18:48 - May 24 by FredManRave

Bloody Hell Dorse! What the hell have gigantic farts with skin on ever done to you?!

"Gigantic farts with skin on" or saveloys were originally made from pig's brains. Almost making a
John Terry connection here but again a deep insult to farmyard animals of a porcine nature.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 16:04 - May 25 with 2423 viewsqprxtc

Tw@t, c unt, prick and w@nker all at the same time. Remarkable.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 16:29 - May 25 with 2405 viewsEastR

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 19:20 - May 22 by Dorse

Just noticed this: Carlo Ancelotti celebrating Bayern Munich's Bundeslega win.

He's got some fcuking nerve...

what were Ian Botham and Bono doing there?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 06:17 - May 26 with 2356 viewsdistortR

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 19:01 - May 24 by 1BobbyHazell

I thought he came across quite well. Who couldn't find this little gem endearing?

“If that’s the way I want to go out, that’s the way I go out because I’ve been here 22 years, I’ve won so many trophies — so if I wanted to play one minute and come off, I would have done."

Heard that interview, dear me, certainly does not underestimate his own importance.

cue Monty Python, "You're not the messiah, you're just a full kit w*nk*r"
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 07:29 - May 26 with 2323 viewsdaveB

Only man to lift 2 european titles in full kit (including shinpads) without playing.

He continues to say UEFA told him only people in full kit could go up but Zlatan, Ashley Young and Rojo all managed to lift the cup the other night without the full kit
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 07:46 - May 26 with 2317 viewsTheChef

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 07:29 - May 26 by daveB

Only man to lift 2 european titles in full kit (including shinpads) without playing.

He continues to say UEFA told him only people in full kit could go up but Zlatan, Ashley Young and Rojo all managed to lift the cup the other night without the full kit

Yes John, of course, whatever you say.

He has to be the least self-aware person in the history of humanity.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 09:40 - May 26 with 2286 viewshoof_hearted

The best game in town at the moment is winding up Chelsea fans about Man Utd winning the treble and how great Mourinho is. They bite every single time and it is increasingly funny as you have the next wind up line better prepared with practice.

The second best game in town is telling them that they only won the title this season because the manager was brave enough to drop John T*rry and that he got 3 managers sacked because he is so loyal to the club.

The third best game in town is to speculate how long before we read about his bankruptcy. He has so much money that it may take 20 years but it will happen, I'm sure of that.

Then when they start losing patience just walk away saying "Captain, Racist, Bellend". You can hear the steam coming out of their ears.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 11:11 - May 26 with 2263 viewsDorse

My favourite is casually mentioning the fans' racism to Mini-Dorse's full-kit little mates whose faces just drop. If they keep it up, I chuck in the John Terry incident - 'just look it up'.

Strange how they never mention it again.

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 11:33 - May 26 with 2243 viewsJuzzie

I like this little gem too;

"I couldn’t care less, I promise you,” he said. “All I care about is celebrating with my Chelsea fans."

What a load of bollox.

Firstly.... "my fans"!!!

Secondly, what's wrong with applauding them during a walk around the pitch after the game liek every other long serving player has done in the past?

It's all about him, always has been.
John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 07:53 - May 29 with 2100 viewsCamberleyR

http://newsthump.com/2017/05/27/arsenal-legend-john-terry-proudly-hoists-fa-cup/

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

John Terry is a T wat Thread #3,456 on 16:21 - May 29 with 1982 viewsFredManRave

What sort of fans would we be if we couldn-t get a John Terry is a tw#t thread to 4 pages?!

I've got the Power.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024