Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of Term Report — Goalkeepers 09:32 - May 22 with 1316 viewsNorthernr

Part one of four - this is the good bit

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45726
End of Term Report — Goalkeepers on 09:58 - May 22 with 1288 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Good stuff.

Loan out Ingram and Lumley (to Championship sides) and sign some 38 year old ex prem keeper on a one year deal who wants to develop his coaching badges as a back up to Smithies.

Does Paul Jones still play?
End of Term Report — Goalkeepers on 12:51 - May 22 with 1137 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well that's the line in there: we have one brilliant, one good and one promising keeper. And three into one won't go.

I would be beyond surprised if, after the season he had had with that lot in front of him, some serious money didn't come in for AS. If the FFP is severe, then alert air traffic control as there will be increased activity from vultures circling overhead.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

End of Term Report — Goalkeepers on 21:55 - May 22 with 806 viewsPunteR

Very balanced report.
Personally, i think its the wrong move to sell him this summer . I think we need to be a stable club before we become a selling club. Like you say we probably would have been relegated without him. Thats a priceless asset if you ask me.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024