Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Music research survey (non QPR) 11:41 - May 22 with 2309 viewsericgen34

Hi

My son is studying for a degree in music production in London, and for his final-year research project he needs people to complete an online survey: you listen to four 40-second clips of music, answer a few questions about them, and tell him a bit about you and your relationship with music. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes (depending on how many times you listen to the clips).

I'd be really grateful if you could find the time to complete the survey, and please don't hesitate to pass on the link too!

https://esurv.org/online-survey.php?surveyID=MILNML_c69cf995

Thanks a lot!
Music research survey (non QPR) on 13:02 - May 22 with 2257 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Done, but I'm virtually tone deaf, so if I've shagged music production for future generations, sorry!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Music research survey (non QPR) on 13:13 - May 22 with 2252 viewsVancouverHoop

Done. Very interesting, thanks for the opportunity.
Music research survey (non QPR) on 13:21 - May 22 with 2246 viewsozranger

Also just completed it, but unsure how much I can help. However, may I say that there is a difference when using headphones and earphones in listening to music or tones. Just ask a linguist.
Music research survey (non QPR) on 14:37 - May 22 with 2192 viewsDorse

Done - didn't use headphones so the differences are based on laptop speakers

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Music research survey (non QPR) on 11:29 - May 23 with 2094 viewsericgen34

Thanks for that.

Al contributions, whatever they are, are very helpful. It's an appreciation survey, so there are no right and wrongs :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024