Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moyes gone 17:13 - May 22 with 2092 viewsrunningman75

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/may/22/david-moyes-resigns-sunderland-

Do not see Sunderland as a threat next season.
Moyes gone on 17:42 - May 22 with 2018 viewseghamranger

No Surprise there.... he looks drained

Needs a bit of time out for his health
Moyes gone on 17:44 - May 22 with 2012 viewsdaveB

He's not looked the same since thew Man United job went wrong. They might do ok next year if they get a decent manager in
Moyes gone on 19:16 - May 22 with 1852 viewsFredManRave

Surely inspite of the drab football and inevitable relegation the real misdemeanour and crime against football happened in the 26th minute at Scumford Bridge yesterday. You can't come back from that.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Moyes gone on 19:49 - May 22 with 1779 viewslondonscottish

Moyes gone on 19:16 - May 22 by FredManRave

Surely inspite of the drab football and inevitable relegation the real misdemeanour and crime against football happened in the 26th minute at Scumford Bridge yesterday. You can't come back from that.

The FA should give him a lifetime ban for that.

If not he should ban himself.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Moyes gone on 20:34 - May 22 with 1690 viewsaston_hoop

Moyes needs a year out, Sunderland need a damned good manager to clean up that mess. whats their finances like these days?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Moyes gone on 20:41 - May 22 with 1677 viewsTacticalR

Poor old Moyes. Plucked from obscurity at Everton by the puppet master and forced into wearing clothes much too big for him. Nothing's gone right since.

Air hostess clique

Moyes gone on 21:05 - May 22 with 1618 viewsdaveB

Moyes gone on 20:34 - May 22 by aston_hoop

Moyes needs a year out, Sunderland need a damned good manager to clean up that mess. whats their finances like these days?

pretty bad, their wage bill would be in the top 10 of the prem and the only decent player they have can leave on a free this summer so they won't be able to do a Newcastle and sell a lot of players and rebuild.

I think they'll struggle at first but if they get a decent manager in they should be able to do ok in the championship, i'd be surprised if they go back up next year though
Moyes gone on 21:24 - May 22 with 1585 viewsFredManRave

Maybe Pardew will go there just to piss off Newcastle. Would only work of course if he got Sunderland promoted but bearing in mind how good he thinks he is then he's sure he would.

I've got the Power.

Login to get fewer ads

Moyes gone on 21:26 - May 23 with 1302 viewsFredManRave

Giggs being mentioned as a possible replacement. I hope so cos he'd take them down.

Just to clarify I've got nothing against Sunderland. In fact their fans have suffered some dire football over the last few years. It's more a Giggs thing. I just don't see him as managerial material and think he'll fail spectacularly, especially at a club like Sunderland.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 21:45]

I've got the Power.

Moyes gone on 13:03 - May 25 with 1135 viewsTacticalR

There was a discussion about Moyes on Off the Ball with Pat Nevin, and for some reason when the other commentators made some uncontroversial remarks such as 'Moyes seemed tired and dispirited' Nevin went into denial and blamed everything on Sunderland.

Air hostess clique

Moyes gone on 13:12 - May 25 with 1115 viewsichbinnaughty

Moyes gone on 13:03 - May 25 by TacticalR

There was a discussion about Moyes on Off the Ball with Pat Nevin, and for some reason when the other commentators made some uncontroversial remarks such as 'Moyes seemed tired and dispirited' Nevin went into denial and blamed everything on Sunderland.

Horrible tiny little wonky armed chelsea midget
Moyes gone on 13:18 - May 25 with 1100 viewsTacticalR

Moyes gone on 13:12 - May 25 by ichbinnaughty

Horrible tiny little wonky armed chelsea midget

That I can understand as Nevin is in the pay of Chelsea TV, but the Moyes stuff seemed to be based on some kind of tribal loyalty.

Air hostess clique

Moyes gone on 13:35 - May 25 with 1072 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Monk gone now too, just resigned
Moyes gone on 11:55 - May 26 with 1001 viewsTacticalR

Moyes gone on 13:35 - May 25 by Orthodox_Hoop

Monk gone now too, just resigned

Apparently they have been signed up for a new hard-hitting police drama, Monk and Moyes.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024