Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR - Manchester Arena 23:48 - May 22 with 30879 viewsBakes

Something's going down, reports of an explosion and confirmed deaths.

Bloody hell

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:33 - May 23 with 2778 viewsPommyhoop

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:30 - May 23 by Metallica_Hoop

Bastards

For most of those it was probably their first gig.

Thats exactly what my eldest daughter said to me a minute ago ,shes 25 now. She said ''Dad, that would've been alot of those kids first ever gig'',,it was like her going to Spice Girs back in the day..
Is it coincidence that a suicide bomber has slaughtered young girls a couple of days after the showing of the Three Girls drama? I would'nt put nothing passed those pre historic savages..
[Post edited 23 May 2017 8:37]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:35 - May 23 with 2773 viewsHayesender

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:30 - May 23 by Metallica_Hoop

Bastards

For most of those it was probably their first gig.

And for some their last 😢

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:35 - May 23 with 2770 views2Thomas2Bowles

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:30 - May 23 by BrianMcCarthy

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy, instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it. Through violence you may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. Through violence you may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate. In fact, violence merely increases hate.

Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm not religious but I'll be thinking of the poor lambs. RIP.

Agree

PP. I understand what you are saying but is that not what these cowards want, more division more hate.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:41 - May 23 with 2730 viewsPommyhoop

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:35 - May 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Agree

PP. I understand what you are saying but is that not what these cowards want, more division more hate.

Disagree, I dont think PP is advocating lynch mobs or rioting pple burning down mosques.
He's asking for justice and preventative measures. The hate is allready there mate. Spewing out at us..

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:46 - May 23 with 2703 views2Thomas2Bowles

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:41 - May 23 by Pommyhoop

Disagree, I dont think PP is advocating lynch mobs or rioting pple burning down mosques.
He's asking for justice and preventative measures. The hate is allready there mate. Spewing out at us..

Did you read something in my post that is invisible to anyone else

I came nowhere near what you have just said but hay ho
[Post edited 23 May 2017 8:47]

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:55 - May 23 with 2656 viewsJamesB1979

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:22 - May 23 by paulparker

Get tough with anyone downloading or preaching this crap
Those returning from Syria be nicked and thrown in jail nor allowed to roam the streets
More stop and search with out the fear of being called a racist
Close down mosques
Stop all Muslim immigration in to this country as of today

That's off the top of my head
All I'm hearing on the news is life goes on, we must go about our normal business , it's a lone wolf

It's kids this time , young girls blown up , take that in and think if it were your daughter
Being told life goes on and lighting candles is not doing anything , it was only a few weeks back we had Westminster , we said the same things then and it's getting worse

The first 2 make sense but stop & search everyone who looks Islamic? Close down Mosques? That's exactly what the nutters who do this what us to do.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:02 - May 23 with 2624 viewspaulparker

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:28 - May 23 by Jigsore

PP I understand emotions are running high but closing Mosques and subjecting people to stop and search because, I assume, they're brown and have a beard... what would that accomplish except alienating people

it may have accomplished stopping the bloke who blew up 22 young kids

if it p1sses people off so what, if you have nothing to hide what's the problem
Bazza asked me what I would do , I told him,
btw what would you do to stop this ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:11 - May 23 with 2575 viewsozexile

It is time for drastic measures now. If that upsets a few people, so be it. Protect our kids.
Login to get fewer ads

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:12 - May 23 with 2572 viewsDixie_CT

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:46 - May 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Did you read something in my post that is invisible to anyone else

I came nowhere near what you have just said but hay ho
[Post edited 23 May 2017 8:47]

A disgusting act like this and you start squabbling between yourselves? "He said this!" "No I never'!" Some people really need to get over themselves and admit that the world is torn in bits.

I've always thought that this world was big enough for us all to fit in and there was enough space for all the ideologies. Sadly it seems not.

Puts the pathetic squabbling of our politicians to shame, everyone's had a go and everyone's mucked it up. Where are the people, groups and communities that will take us forward?

I'm sorry that my fellow humans have had to suffer in this utterly horrific and needless way .
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:48 - May 23 with 2430 viewsknocker

And Dim Tim wants another 50000 potential terroist allowed in. The madness of the looney left.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:54 - May 23 with 2398 viewsPommyhoop

Dont know how true this is or if its terror related..

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:58 - May 23 with 2380 viewsrobith

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:54 - May 23 by Pommyhoop

Dont know how true this is or if its terror related..

It was a made up story on twitter - hospital was on lock down because they were expecting the incoming casualties.

I can *almost* understand those who see a horror like this as a chance to advance their political agenda, but those who use it to make stuff up for....their own amusement? Leaves me baffled
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:03 - May 23 with 2351 viewsPommyhoop

Cheers Robith.

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:05 - May 23 with 2339 viewslondonscottish

Anyway, a f*ckin grim day.

Really feel for those poor families.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:09 - May 23 with 2322 viewsrobith

I haven't got anything to say really, other than it's very hard to do any work because I am very sad. And there's no solace because the internet is nothing but arguments. Think I'll turn it off for the day and reflect on it all.

Heartbreaking stuff
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:12 - May 23 with 2305 viewsrunningman75

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:48 - May 23 by knocker

And Dim Tim wants another 50000 potential terroist allowed in. The madness of the looney left.

Terrorist attacks in the UK have been carried out by radicalised UK citizens. ( The madness of right wingers!).
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:15 - May 23 with 2284 viewsBrightonhoop

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:48 - May 23 by knocker

Wrong time for right/left arguments, some low lifes are already seeking profit from this slaughter of young people and children.

Some of the messages in social media are just heart breaking, families seeking news on childdren/ brothers/ sisters that have not been heard from since the bomb went off.

Just cannot begin to imagine what today is like for them.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:31 - May 23 with 2216 viewspaulparker

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:15 - May 23 by Brightonhoop

Wrong time for right/left arguments, some low lifes are already seeking profit from this slaughter of young people and children.

Some of the messages in social media are just heart breaking, families seeking news on childdren/ brothers/ sisters that have not been heard from since the bomb went off.

Just cannot begin to imagine what today is like for them.

was told by Missus P she was going to take our daughter to that concert but didn't as she had a GCSE exam this morning , to say im feeling even more numb is an under statement

this isn't about left or right , its about looking after our kids , to hear Andy Burnham the mayor of Manchester on sky news this morning say that's its business as usual, and life goes on, (no joke his words) makes me even more angry and upset for those who are suffering , seriously business as usual and that's a man who is leading the people of Manchester , when the hell are these people going to wake up, when are we going to see us the normal everyday people, looked after and put first
how long can this go on for, have we all ready forgotten west minister ?? 7/7 ??
when do you say enough is enough , does anyone feel the likes of corbyn, may, farron can lead us out of this, does anyone trust the authorities anymore to protect us we are all bickering about political correctness and who can say what , but we are missing the real issues and that's that these people who see us as infidels need to be stopped and
its needs addressing from this day forward before anymore of our kids blood is shred

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:41 - May 23 with 2161 viewsBrightonhoop

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:31 - May 23 by paulparker

was told by Missus P she was going to take our daughter to that concert but didn't as she had a GCSE exam this morning , to say im feeling even more numb is an under statement

this isn't about left or right , its about looking after our kids , to hear Andy Burnham the mayor of Manchester on sky news this morning say that's its business as usual, and life goes on, (no joke his words) makes me even more angry and upset for those who are suffering , seriously business as usual and that's a man who is leading the people of Manchester , when the hell are these people going to wake up, when are we going to see us the normal everyday people, looked after and put first
how long can this go on for, have we all ready forgotten west minister ?? 7/7 ??
when do you say enough is enough , does anyone feel the likes of corbyn, may, farron can lead us out of this, does anyone trust the authorities anymore to protect us we are all bickering about political correctness and who can say what , but we are missing the real issues and that's that these people who see us as infidels need to be stopped and
its needs addressing from this day forward before anymore of our kids blood is shred

Yes it's all a bit close to home sometimes.

Thank fck your Mrs and daughter did not go.

No easy answers. Stay safe.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:52 - May 23 with 2111 viewsheadhoops

It will only be when people and communities come together that these 'individual' acts of terror will stop. Sadly too late for so many innocent young lives.

Still we have £6.2 billions worth of Aircraft Carrier coming on stream shortly to 'protect our shores'. Not that we couldn't spend £6.2 billion on far better things.

Sad day indeed, thoughts with all of the parents, families and friends who have already lost or are trying to find their loved ones.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 11:25 - May 23 with 2005 viewsdaveB

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:20 - May 23 by johnhoop

Well for a start Bazza,the fact that we allowed hundreds of people who had fought for ISIS in Iraq and Syria back into the country was total insanity as far as I am concerned. The law should have been changed to prevent it happening. And the least we can do now is to prevent any more of the fckers from returning.

trouble is the fella who did the Westminster attack wasn't fighting for ISIS, he was a bloke from Kent. The Jo Cox murder was by a British Man, London bombings in 2005 some of them were by British born men.

Of course we shouldn't be having people who fought for ISIS coming to this country but it's not that simple, a lot of these attacks are carried out by people born and bred in this country.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 11:33 - May 23 with 1966 viewsJigsore

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:02 - May 23 by paulparker

it may have accomplished stopping the bloke who blew up 22 young kids

if it p1sses people off so what, if you have nothing to hide what's the problem
Bazza asked me what I would do , I told him,
btw what would you do to stop this ?

your first two suggestions were way more sensible. I don't see how shutting a Mosque would do anything helpful except drive a few more towards the extremist bosom, Catholic Churches weren't closed when the IRA bombed the Conservative conference in Brighton after all. but ultimately we have to accept there's never going be a 100% way. I think generally our security services do a very good job and they foil far more of these attacks than they have any right to.

i'd expect higher security levels at large events and more police on the streets for now. But ultimately I don't think there's actually that much to be done unless you punish people who enable radical Islam like the Saudis. but we'll probably just sell them some more weapons. They don't have to export people they just have to export a dangeorus ideology that appeals to people a few sandwiches short of a picnic and give them a just cause. there's a reason a lot of bombers end up being people who converted rather than being born into it. Whatever people do just don't do a Katie Hopkins and call for a final solution... doesn't help anyone
[Post edited 23 May 2017 11:35]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 11:34 - May 23 with 1960 viewsozexile

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 11:25 - May 23 by daveB

trouble is the fella who did the Westminster attack wasn't fighting for ISIS, he was a bloke from Kent. The Jo Cox murder was by a British Man, London bombings in 2005 some of them were by British born men.

Of course we shouldn't be having people who fought for ISIS coming to this country but it's not that simple, a lot of these attacks are carried out by people born and bred in this country.

That's true, the authorities know this. They track their calls, internet history etc. Even on the deep web. Time for a few knocks on doors this morning.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 11:38 - May 23 with 1943 views2Thomas2Bowles

There is now another situation in Manchester in a shopping center

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 11:42 - May 23 with 1929 viewsJigsore

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024