Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non QPR - Manchester Arena 23:48 - May 22 with 30867 viewsBakes

Something's going down, reports of an explosion and confirmed deaths.

Bloody hell

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 21:34 - May 23 with 2804 views2Thomas2Bowles

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 21:24 - May 23 by BromleyHoop

Not bombing no....just beheading, murdering and enslaving across a sizeable chunk of Southern Europe for hundreds and hundreds of years. Let's stop excusing the bloody history of Islam because Tony Blair fecked up on WMD.

But those hundred of years were hundred of years ago

So yes I will blame Blair and Bush for what is happening today.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 21:45]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 21:44 - May 23 with 2771 viewsBromleyHoop

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 21:34 - May 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

But those hundred of years were hundred of years ago

So yes I will blame Blair and Bush for what is happening today.
[Post edited 23 May 2017 21:45]

But what happened in Manchester, Paris, Westminster, Moscow etc etc and what happened when Islam conquered its way across Arabia, North Africa and Southern Europe hundreds of years ago was for exactly the same reason; because they believe that that is what the Koran tells them to do.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 21:53 - May 23 with 2734 views2Thomas2Bowles

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 21:44 - May 23 by BromleyHoop

But what happened in Manchester, Paris, Westminster, Moscow etc etc and what happened when Islam conquered its way across Arabia, North Africa and Southern Europe hundreds of years ago was for exactly the same reason; because they believe that that is what the Koran tells them to do.

There was no need to rattle the tail of the snake, they were not doing this until Bush and Blair got stuck in

That does not mean I disagree that they would like to rule the world, just like we want to do.

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 22:11 - May 23 with 2679 viewsFredManRave

Threat level raised to critical. Armed Forces on the streets to help the police at certain events.

People can argue or discuss the how we got here but it's the where do we actually go from here that's the more relevant issue.

I hope there is an answer and that it can be found soon...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 22:23 - May 23 with 2647 viewsNorthernr

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 21:53 - May 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

There was no need to rattle the tail of the snake, they were not doing this until Bush and Blair got stuck in

That does not mean I disagree that they would like to rule the world, just like we want to do.

Yeh, catastrophic foreign policy got us here, how we get out of the situation now I don't know - Blair and Campbell give after dinner speaches these days. Cheers lads.

I agree with the stuff about clamping down on hate preachers, refusing re-admission to those who go to Syria or wherever. We're way too soft on this sht. But when you talk about deporting mass groups of people, closing mosques, really ramping up the them against us stuff, what's that going to do? It's going to make people more angry, feel more persecuted, you'll radicalise a lot more people. Look at France, who have always pursued the "if you're coming here you integrate, you leave your sht at the door" policy, they're in an even bigger mess than us.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 22:54 - May 23 with 2588 viewsBromleyHoop

I give up. Either you're not actually reading my posts or you're incredibly stupid.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 0:41]

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 22:59 - May 23 with 2567 views2Thomas2Bowles

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 22:54 - May 23 by BromleyHoop

I give up. Either you're not actually reading my posts or you're incredibly stupid.
[Post edited 24 May 2017 0:41]

You should

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 23:25 - May 23 with 2501 views2Thomas2Bowles

UK terror threat level raised to critical
Maybe troops on the street

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488

Login to get fewer ads

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 00:25 - May 24 with 2438 viewsbob566

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 22:23 - May 23 by Northernr

Yeh, catastrophic foreign policy got us here, how we get out of the situation now I don't know - Blair and Campbell give after dinner speaches these days. Cheers lads.

I agree with the stuff about clamping down on hate preachers, refusing re-admission to those who go to Syria or wherever. We're way too soft on this sht. But when you talk about deporting mass groups of people, closing mosques, really ramping up the them against us stuff, what's that going to do? It's going to make people more angry, feel more persecuted, you'll radicalise a lot more people. Look at France, who have always pursued the "if you're coming here you integrate, you leave your sht at the door" policy, they're in an even bigger mess than us.

Agreed. Guy garvey gave a good Twitter post. He felt aggrieved for the losses as a manc but also felt said for the majority of Muslims who are intergrated into Manchester. They would all be tarred with the same brush
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 00:29 - May 24 with 2434 viewsBoston

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 23:25 - May 23 by 2Thomas2Bowles

UK terror threat level raised to critical
Maybe troops on the street

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488

Do they have your address?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:28 - May 24 with 2312 viewsMrSheen

67 Britons killed on 9/11.
28 Britons killed in the 2002 Bali bombings.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:00 - May 24 with 2268 views2Thomas2Bowles

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 00:29 - May 24 by Boston

Do they have your address?

Have a guess

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:02 - May 24 with 2265 views2Thomas2Bowles

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:28 - May 24 by MrSheen

First gulf war 1990/91

Saddam and bin Laden had both been supported by the USA
[Post edited 24 May 2017 8:06]

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:11 - May 24 with 2244 viewspaulparker

Not only that Blair & friends opened our borders for these people to come in to our country
20 years down the line you have the situation where these people's sons & daughters want to blow up little kids or wage war on us , this is why we now close our borders to any Muslim immigrant
What's to say in another 10 or 20 years the people we have opened our arms to from Syria and taken in that their children do the same
When do you say enough is enough 7/7 , lee rigby , Manchester, Westminster, the killing of British people in Tunisia , how much blood needs to be shed before our leaders take action
We cannot keep saying it's a lone wolf or we turn the other cheek we cannot keep,being victims
If this tragic event had happened 25 years ago it would be on the news for weeks on end the tragic thing is in another 3 days time apart from those families suffering this will be pretty much non news worthy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:20 - May 24 with 2229 views1BobbyHazell

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 07:28 - May 24 by MrSheen

So we responded to 9/11, which was committed by Saudis, by invading Afghanistan. And we 'punish' Saudi Arabia by selling them billions of pounds worth of weapons in order that they may kill thousands of civilians!

And we responded to the Bali attack, committed by Indonesians, by invading Iraq, starting a war that killed hundreds of thousands and led to the creation and rise of ISIS.

I'm obviously not condoning or justifying any violent acts and I really don't wish to get into a rather dull tit for tat about the causes, effects and real motivations behind our actions in the Middle East but I think it's hardly unreasonable for 2Thomas2bowles to state that we may have rattled the snake's tail somewhat.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:55 - May 24 with 2156 viewsrobith

Yesterday seemed to be a tipping point where proposing Idi Amin style deportations (the guy was British though, so where they plan to send him back to I don't know)suddenly became mainstream.

I've seen loads of people articulating all the stuff you mentioned there. We did all that in Northern Ireland (down to troops on the streets) and it was an absolute catastrophe that radicalised an entire generation.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:08 - May 24 with 2142 viewsstonebridgers

As a father I cant imagine what the parents and family are going through. Your child goes off to a concert to see their favourite singer ( like we all have at some point) and they don't come home or are seriously injured. Heart breaking.

I have read over the past few days about closing mosques etc but as someone has said already you will alienate the religion and the "terrorists" get their way and they recruit people who would not have normally been involved. Look at the IRA after Bloody Sunday they had people jumping to join them as they felt they were being persecuted,

How do you stop the hate ? Not sure you can to the small minority but the thing that keeps me going is knowing that the majority of muslims do not agree with the few.

I took my children to a park near Luton a couple of weeks ago and there was a mix of children from different religions/races playing happily in the sun together. What a shame the adults who are meant to have more sense cant do the same.

Stonebridgers

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:12 - May 24 with 2126 viewspaulparker

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 08:55 - May 24 by robith

Yesterday seemed to be a tipping point where proposing Idi Amin style deportations (the guy was British though, so where they plan to send him back to I don't know)suddenly became mainstream.

I've seen loads of people articulating all the stuff you mentioned there. We did all that in Northern Ireland (down to troops on the streets) and it was an absolute catastrophe that radicalised an entire generation.

And you don't think the majority of the Muslim population between 16-35 are not radicalized or have a deep hatred for the west already, that they don't see us as infidels or white girls as easy meat
and btw this bloke wasn't British, the British way of life is not to go and kill and maim little kids at a pop concert , we helped give and his family a better life and he spat in our faces he isn't british no matter what left apologists try and claim

just out of curiosity il ask you the same question I asked baz , what would you do

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:34 - May 24 with 2077 viewseasthertsr

It is an irrefutable fact that there was no Islamic terrorism in Europe before the first gulf war in the nineties. Successive military interventions by the West in the Middle East have fuelled the flames. What to do now is indeed the question, history tells us that a knee jerk reaction that clamps down on whole communities makes things worse. Complex situations require complex solutions, my simple answer is I have no idea what to do about it, I just hope that someone in a position of power can find an answer.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:54 - May 24 with 2045 viewsMrSheen

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:34 - May 24 by easthertsr

It is an irrefutable fact that there was no Islamic terrorism in Europe before the first gulf war in the nineties. Successive military interventions by the West in the Middle East have fuelled the flames. What to do now is indeed the question, history tells us that a knee jerk reaction that clamps down on whole communities makes things worse. Complex situations require complex solutions, my simple answer is I have no idea what to do about it, I just hope that someone in a position of power can find an answer.

No Islamic Terrorism in Europe before the First Gulf War - an irrefutable fact?

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:32 - May 24 with 1974 viewsQPR_Jim

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:12 - May 24 by paulparker

And you don't think the majority of the Muslim population between 16-35 are not radicalized or have a deep hatred for the west already, that they don't see us as infidels or white girls as easy meat
and btw this bloke wasn't British, the British way of life is not to go and kill and maim little kids at a pop concert , we helped give and his family a better life and he spat in our faces he isn't british no matter what left apologists try and claim

just out of curiosity il ask you the same question I asked baz , what would you do

"Left apologists" get a grip. Everyone who doesn't want mosques closed is a terrorist apologiser then? You do realise that people will continue with their religion even if you close their place of worship, except you'll make it harder for intelligence agencies to track and monitor suspects.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:46 - May 24 with 1943 viewspaulparker

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:32 - May 24 by QPR_Jim

"Left apologists" get a grip. Everyone who doesn't want mosques closed is a terrorist apologiser then? You do realise that people will continue with their religion even if you close their place of worship, except you'll make it harder for intelligence agencies to track and monitor suspects.

Did I say that ?? no

I said stop going about the bloke being British , he isn't

if we continue to let people preach hate with this backward religion then your going to have more and more incidents and more and more young kids killed
this bloke was known to the police, well what a surprise eh or would have thought that , if we got tough and had this loser on tag or to sign in to the station 3 times a day then maybe we wouldn't have 23 people dead at a pop concert

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:50 - May 24 with 1936 viewsCammington

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 09:54 - May 24 by MrSheen

No Islamic Terrorism in Europe before the First Gulf War - an irrefutable fact?

A politically and personally motivated attack after U.S strikes and proxy battles in Libya. An example of state sponsored terrorism, not Islamic.
Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 11:03 - May 24 with 1908 viewsjohncharles

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:46 - May 24 by paulparker

Did I say that ?? no

I said stop going about the bloke being British , he isn't

if we continue to let people preach hate with this backward religion then your going to have more and more incidents and more and more young kids killed
this bloke was known to the police, well what a surprise eh or would have thought that , if we got tough and had this loser on tag or to sign in to the station 3 times a day then maybe we wouldn't have 23 people dead at a pop concert

The guy who shot Jo Cox was British. White and Christian.
Close their places of worship and deport them that's what I say.

Strong and stable my arse.

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 11:22 - May 24 with 1872 viewsMrSheen

Non QPR - Manchester Arena on 10:50 - May 24 by Cammington

A politically and personally motivated attack after U.S strikes and proxy battles in Libya. An example of state sponsored terrorism, not Islamic.

Will an attack by an organisation calling itself "Islamic Jihad" do?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_El_Descanso_bombing

How about this from Abu Nidal? Or does it not count as European if they were killing Jews?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1985_Rome_and_Vienna_airport_attacks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024