Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career 10:35 - May 23 with 5962 viewsWrightUp5hit___

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-everton-bid-500k-to-beat-arsenal-to-qpr-t
Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 13:57 - May 25 with 1575 viewsdaveB

I'd take the money and put in a sell on clause. if he does well we make good money on him, if he does a Dean Parret then we've lost nothing.

Almost Impossible for a club our size to keep hold of any decent youth player thanks to the Elite Performance Plan
Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 14:04 - May 25 with 1563 viewsNorthernr

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 13:57 - May 25 by daveB

I'd take the money and put in a sell on clause. if he does well we make good money on him, if he does a Dean Parret then we've lost nothing.

Almost Impossible for a club our size to keep hold of any decent youth player thanks to the Elite Performance Plan

Fcking thing. Disgusting bit of legislation.
Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 15:50 - May 25 with 1521 viewsterryb

I think the club should do what would be the best for Queens Park Rangers & the future career of Josh Bowler.

If the fee offered is acceptable to the club, they then ask Bowler what he would like to do & follow his wish.

IF he left, I would see no point in loaning him back for a season, as the chances that we would play him on a regular basis in the Championship would be rather slim.
Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 16:00 - May 25 with 1504 viewspaulparker

sounds like Everton have come back with an improved offer, hopefully its a good one and we can do a deal to loan some of their young lads in

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 16:13 - May 25 with 1492 viewsphilc

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 14:04 - May 25 by Northernr

Fcking thing. Disgusting bit of legislation.

I think someone at the club knows what they are doing and he has already signed a professional contract so falls outside of that. Also means that we will only sell if we are offered an acceptable fee.
Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 16:18 - May 25 with 1481 viewsDannytheR

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 16:13 - May 25 by philc

I think someone at the club knows what they are doing and he has already signed a professional contract so falls outside of that. Also means that we will only sell if we are offered an acceptable fee.

Yeah, they put him on an eighteen month pro contract earlier in the year didn't they?
Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 16:57 - Jun 2 with 1372 viewsDorse

Seems as if we might be serious about young Josh - new contract according to Dave Mac.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-news-everton-josh-bowler-latest-cont

Apologies for bringing up football in the close season.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 17:59 - Jun 2 with 1267 viewsNorthernr

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 16:57 - Jun 2 by Dorse

Seems as if we might be serious about young Josh - new contract according to Dave Mac.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-news-everton-josh-bowler-latest-cont

Apologies for bringing up football in the close season.

Good idea, if he signs it we can ask for more money (or, you know, teenage footballer stays put and actually plays some football shock horror) and if he doesn't we accept the offer now.

Worst case we turn down bids, he stays until the end of his deal, tribunal gives us £3,000 next summer.

Most likely case he refuses deal, we sell, we waste the money, Everton spend £20m on some African winger you've never heard of, park Bowler in reserves, Bowler turns up on loan at Oldham, Rochdale, Morecambe and Tranmere in that order before being released and signed by Barrow followed by stops at Chester, Guiseley, Marine...
Login to get fewer ads

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 18:43 - Jun 2 with 1190 viewsBromleyHoop

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 17:59 - Jun 2 by Northernr

Good idea, if he signs it we can ask for more money (or, you know, teenage footballer stays put and actually plays some football shock horror) and if he doesn't we accept the offer now.

Worst case we turn down bids, he stays until the end of his deal, tribunal gives us £3,000 next summer.

Most likely case he refuses deal, we sell, we waste the money, Everton spend £20m on some African winger you've never heard of, park Bowler in reserves, Bowler turns up on loan at Oldham, Rochdale, Morecambe and Tranmere in that order before being released and signed by Barrow followed by stops at Chester, Guiseley, Marine...

Bleak! I hope he doesn't actually read LFW!

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 18:56 - Jun 2 with 1166 viewsNorthernr

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 18:43 - Jun 2 by BromleyHoop

Bleak! I hope he doesn't actually read LFW!

If he does... STAY PUT, PLAY SOME ACTUAL FOOTBALL.
Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 19:04 - Jun 2 with 1140 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 18:56 - Jun 2 by Northernr

If he does... STAY PUT, PLAY SOME ACTUAL FOOTBALL.

In all seriousness, I can't actually express how pleased I am with this whether he goes or not.

Youngsters who have actually played for us being linked with bigger clubs.

Massive progress.

All praise to Sir Les.

Massive, massive turnaround.

We've got our club back etc etc
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 19:12]
Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 10:19 - Jun 3 with 894 viewsDorse

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 19:04 - Jun 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

In all seriousness, I can't actually express how pleased I am with this whether he goes or not.

Youngsters who have actually played for us being linked with bigger clubs.

Massive progress.

All praise to Sir Les.

Massive, massive turnaround.

We've got our club back etc etc
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 19:12]

And, dare I say it, ('Dare! Dare!' (c) Mel Brooks)... Chris Ramsay?

(Pyramid built from the parchment transcripts of FaceBook rants about his inadequacy)

I know, I know, I'm banned.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 10:41 - Jun 3 with 866 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Bloody hell, that was a short Rangers career on 10:19 - Jun 3 by Dorse

And, dare I say it, ('Dare! Dare!' (c) Mel Brooks)... Chris Ramsay?

(Pyramid built from the parchment transcripts of FaceBook rants about his inadequacy)

I know, I know, I'm banned.

Yes! Mr Ramsay too.

The whole setup in fact, including Olly who picks them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024