Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheap hotels in Berlin 20:20 - May 24 with 755 viewsAncientRanger

Hi guys, quick question as my flights to Berlin are now booked for the pre season friendly, can anyone recommend any hotels or b&bs that are good value/cheap to stay in? I'm looking online and it isn't particularly cheap so any advice that can reduce costs would be great. I've read the Berlin thread from a while ago which was very informative but any updated advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Cheap hotels in Berlin on 19:01 - May 26 with 643 viewsSonofNorfolt

Motel One are good value.

I'll do a full write about this trip shortly.

Eisern Union.
Cheap hotels in Berlin on 00:41 - May 27 with 580 viewssmegma

Last year I went to Berlin for the England game. I paid £14 a night in a youth hostel by the central railway station (Hauptbahnof). That included a buffet breakfast. When we played Red Bull Leipzig about 3 years I found a hotel for £20 on booking.com in Berlin.
Cheap hotels in Berlin on 01:24 - May 27 with 572 viewsSonofNorfolt

Doubt if you'll find anything as cheap as that on the net for that weekend, as it's one of the busiest travel weekends of the year as our schools break up for the summer.
Cheap hotels in Berlin on 11:20 - May 27 with 501 viewssmegma

Cheap hotels in Berlin on 01:24 - May 27 by SonofNorfolt

Doubt if you'll find anything as cheap as that on the net for that weekend, as it's one of the busiest travel weekends of the year as our schools break up for the summer.

Last year the England game was on the 4 day Easter weekend. The youth hostel was run by a Christian organisation so was full up with school groups. I believe it's £14 most nights of the year. It's also next door to the old stadium that hosted the first ever Germany v England game in the 1930s. That was the selling point for me.

Jugendgastehaus Hauptbahnof, Lehrter Strasse 68. Just behind the Motel One you mentioned, opposite the Central Railway Station.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 11:30]
Cheap hotels in Berlin on 15:01 - May 27 with 466 viewsSonofNorfolt

Cheap hotels in Berlin on 11:20 - May 27 by smegma

Last year the England game was on the 4 day Easter weekend. The youth hostel was run by a Christian organisation so was full up with school groups. I believe it's £14 most nights of the year. It's also next door to the old stadium that hosted the first ever Germany v England game in the 1930s. That was the selling point for me.

Jugendgastehaus Hauptbahnof, Lehrter Strasse 68. Just behind the Motel One you mentioned, opposite the Central Railway Station.
[Post edited 27 May 2017 11:30]

I'd rather have a bed than a bible
Cheap hotels in Berlin on 22:15 - May 27 with 414 viewssmegma

Cheap hotels in Berlin on 15:01 - May 27 by SonofNorfolt

I'd rather have a bed than a bible

There weren't any bibles. But they didn't serve beer the tw@ts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024