Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Pleat - arsehole. 05:10 - May 25 with 2595 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Getting up in the wee hours to see a drab Europa final, I had two choices for commentary.

The first is a Thai, who just doesn't understand that merely because the ball is kicked goalwards, it does not mean that it's going anywhere near the goal or, to a team mate in a position to score. In fact, even watching on TV, you instinctively know when a ball is Row Z bound, going to drift over the head of a striker or, fail to beat the first man! Not this arse, as soon as the ball is kicked, he screams at several octaves higher than normal, before realising his error. It's intensely annoying, as he also shows no sign of improvement.

The other option, in English, but with Pleat!

What an utter prick he is. His ability to talk shite and utter the inane, repeatedly, is staggering. I actually think he spoke more than the commentator! Not only that, his voice is that annoying tone which you can see might bore a brass into a contract while he's kerb crawling.

Maybe it's me, but I watched the second half with the sound off. I believe it's the way forward in future. But how the screaming bejaysus are people like him, Shearer, Savage, Crooks et al, drawing large coin when they're universal viewed as blithering arses?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

David Pleat - arsehole. on 07:21 - May 25 with 2495 viewsdaveB

kerb crawler
David Pleat - arsehole. on 07:54 - May 25 with 2434 viewsNorthernr

Let us never forget that David Pleat was the football expert selected for the panel in our Ale Faurlin hearing and that his evidence was that at Championship level one player was pretty much the same as another and one signing wouldn't make any material difference to how the team performed so no need to deduct any points. Legend in my eyes.
David Pleat - arsehole. on 09:21 - May 25 with 2330 viewsPlanetHonneywood

David Pleat - arsehole. on 07:54 - May 25 by Northernr

Let us never forget that David Pleat was the football expert selected for the panel in our Ale Faurlin hearing and that his evidence was that at Championship level one player was pretty much the same as another and one signing wouldn't make any material difference to how the team performed so no need to deduct any points. Legend in my eyes.

For all the bloody good it did us!

Double arseholery.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

David Pleat - arsehole. on 09:42 - May 25 with 2311 viewsterryb

I won't hear a word against Pleat!

Was he not the football "expert" that told the FA commission that as a midfielder Ale Faurlin had no direct effect on our Championship in 2010-11, thus allowing them not to deduct points?

* I should have read the rest of the thread before posting! Clive had already mentioned this. Sorry!
[Post edited 25 May 2017 10:03]
David Pleat - arsehole. on 09:47 - May 25 with 2297 viewsLunarJetman

David Pleat - arsehole. on 09:21 - May 25 by PlanetHonneywood

For all the bloody good it did us!

Double arseholery.

For all the good it did us???

We got away with just a fine and were allowed to be confirmed as Champions that season, promoted to the Premier League.

Pleat is a legend!
David Pleat - arsehole. on 16:30 - May 25 with 2136 viewsAntti_Heinola

Really like Pleat. Knows his football and his tactics, unlike just about every other 'pundit'.

Bare bones.

David Pleat - arsehole. on 01:34 - May 26 with 1985 viewsBoston

David Pleat - arsehole. on 09:42 - May 25 by terryb

I won't hear a word against Pleat!

Was he not the football "expert" that told the FA commission that as a midfielder Ale Faurlin had no direct effect on our Championship in 2010-11, thus allowing them not to deduct points?

* I should have read the rest of the thread before posting! Clive had already mentioned this. Sorry!
[Post edited 25 May 2017 10:03]

....causing trouble again,tsk.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

David Pleat - arsehole. on 05:32 - May 26 with 1939 viewsFredManRave

David Pleat - arsehole. on 16:30 - May 25 by Antti_Heinola

Really like Pleat. Knows his football and his tactics, unlike just about every other 'pundit'.

Not forgetting how he helped save us during Faurligate.

Does run weirdly though.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Login to get fewer ads

David Pleat - arsehole. on 10:29 - May 26 with 1864 viewspaulparker

every time I see David Pleat I think of

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

David Pleat - arsehole. on 12:29 - May 28 with 1662 viewsAddinall

David Pleat - arsehole. on 16:30 - May 25 by Antti_Heinola

Hear hear!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024