Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers 09:14 - May 25 with 2155 viewsNorthernr

Behold our Idrissa Sylla stats, feast upon them

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45742
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 11:58 - May 25 with 2001 viewsTheChef

Nah, get rid, he's rubbish, etc.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 16:08 - May 25 with 1828 viewsrichranger

Very good end of year report as always Clive. Very interesting you gave 9 players a B or above. Seems high for a team nearly relegated!
But absolutely spot on. We have got some good players - but we were using the Eric Morecambe approach - playing the right players, but not necessarily in their right positions!
I just hope next season we put square pegs in square holes, and will look a much better team because of it.
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 16:11 - May 25 with 1820 viewsNorthernr

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 16:08 - May 25 by richranger

Very good end of year report as always Clive. Very interesting you gave 9 players a B or above. Seems high for a team nearly relegated!
But absolutely spot on. We have got some good players - but we were using the Eric Morecambe approach - playing the right players, but not necessarily in their right positions!
I just hope next season we put square pegs in square holes, and will look a much better team because of it.

Hmmm yeh we did debate the marks long and hard until the middle of the night in Mabel's Tavern. If you look at it as 3 A's and 6 B's from 39 players used it's not that many. That's our story and we're sticking to it.
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 16:53 - May 25 with 1784 viewsrunningman75

Can you stop writing rational balanced reports. This will not help with any journalism applications to the Sun/ Daily Mail.
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 16:58 - May 25 with 1773 views1BobbyHazell

Excellent set of reports Clive.

Agree 100% on Sylla, the abuse, particularly from management seems strange. I know it's a cheap, close to meaningless, throwaway line but without his goals (to games ratio) we'd be kicking off next season away to Bury.
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 17:04 - May 25 with 1763 viewsNorthernr

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 16:53 - May 25 by runningman75

Can you stop writing rational balanced reports. This will not help with any journalism applications to the Sun/ Daily Mail.

I'd rather be employed to wipe John Prescott's arse than work for either of those anyway.
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 23:52 - May 25 with 1534 viewsTacticalR

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 17:04 - May 25 by Northernr

I'd rather be employed to wipe John Prescott's arse than work for either of those anyway.

It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it.

Air hostess clique

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 08:33 - May 26 with 1440 viewsfrancisbowles

Well thanks for all four parts, a great read and very hard to find anything to disagree with.

So now, what am I going to do for the next few weeks?

Have a great summer Clive, you deserve it. Store up plenty of energy for the next marathon.
Login to get fewer ads

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 10:21 - May 26 with 1379 viewswrinklyhoop

Great read as usual Clive, although a tad harsh on Sally Gunnell at times IMO. Have a good summer, we'll need you firing if we're to survive next season's nonsense!
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 10:21 - May 26 with 1379 viewsNorthernr

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 08:33 - May 26 by francisbowles

Well thanks for all four parts, a great read and very hard to find anything to disagree with.

So now, what am I going to do for the next few weeks?

Have a great summer Clive, you deserve it. Store up plenty of energy for the next marathon.

Thanks mate, flying out this morning for some sun and red wine so hopefully come back nice and recharged.
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 10:57 - May 26 with 1354 viewsDesertBoot

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 10:21 - May 26 by Northernr

Thanks mate, flying out this morning for some sun and red wine so hopefully come back nice and recharged.

have a good break Clive and thankyou very much for your match reports and everything you write for us to enjoy. Great stuff always.

Wish I could be like David Watts

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 10:57 - May 26 with 1353 viewsJamesB1979

Let's hope same is true of our players who are coming back to the hardest pre-season ever........well hardest since the hardest pre-season ever last season. Football's all about running around a lot these days......oh and 10 different set of tactics. We leave organising the defence to next season.
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 12:07 - May 27 with 975 viewssmegma

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 10:57 - May 26 by JamesB1979

Let's hope same is true of our players who are coming back to the hardest pre-season ever........well hardest since the hardest pre-season ever last season. Football's all about running around a lot these days......oh and 10 different set of tactics. We leave organising the defence to next season.

10 different set of tactics....... in each half of the game.
End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 18:42 - May 27 with 885 viewsPunteR

Avagoodun Clive and thanks again for your sterling work.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

End of Term Report 16/17 — Strikers on 04:03 - May 28 with 781 viewsisawqpratwcity

Great series, Clive, insightful and fair-minded.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024