Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England squad 14:06 - May 25 with 1484 viewspaulparker

4 keepers ?

and Barkley is not in but Lingaard is, how the hell is that possible , Barkley has had a much , much better season than sterling and lingaard
also safe to say Rooney & Walcotts England careers are finished

on a side note good to see Patrick Roberts included for the u21 squad but knowing
hoofroyd he wont take him in the finals as he wont track back

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England squad on 14:11 - May 25 with 1466 viewsNorthernr

Pleased to see Cresswell and Trippier in there. I think Trippier is going to go past Kyle Walker, if he hasn't already, and I rate Cresswell better than betrand and Shaw. We are blessed with a good collection of exciting young full backs if nothing else.
England squad on 14:16 - May 25 with 1451 viewsdaveB

Barkley is injured which is why he's not in the squad
England squad on 14:20 - May 25 with 1442 viewsLunarJetman

England squad on 14:16 - May 25 by daveB

Barkley is injured which is why he's not in the squad

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good rant!
England squad on 14:24 - May 25 with 1431 viewsWatford_Ranger

Was on a train from Liverpool the other day and got talking to Everton fans on the way to Arsenal. They weren't fussed if Barkley left and don't think he's kicked on since he was 18.

I don't think Boothroyd is the Hoofroyd we knew and loved any more. He comes across well in Michael Calvin's book on football management. Then again, so does Alan Pardew.
England squad on 14:42 - May 25 with 1398 viewssmegma

We won't need a keeper as we're playing the sweaties.
England squad on 14:48 - May 25 with 1375 viewssimmo

Barkley injured, besides which he hasn't been able to nail down a place in Koemans team. Lingard has just won a European cup after starting in the final and has been a key part of this United team as well as being a big player for Southgate during his U21 days. His inclusion is well deserved.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

England squad on 14:52 - May 25 with 1361 viewssmegma

England squad on 14:48 - May 25 by simmo

Barkley injured, besides which he hasn't been able to nail down a place in Koemans team. Lingard has just won a European cup after starting in the final and has been a key part of this United team as well as being a big player for Southgate during his U21 days. His inclusion is well deserved.

Lingaard came on as a sub last night.
England squad on 14:52 - May 25 with 1361 viewsNorthernr

England squad on 14:24 - May 25 by Watford_Ranger

Was on a train from Liverpool the other day and got talking to Everton fans on the way to Arsenal. They weren't fussed if Barkley left and don't think he's kicked on since he was 18.

I don't think Boothroyd is the Hoofroyd we knew and loved any more. He comes across well in Michael Calvin's book on football management. Then again, so does Alan Pardew.

Did you think he did? I thought he came across as an absolute helmet.
Login to get fewer ads

England squad on 14:57 - May 25 with 1341 viewshoof_hearted

I heard from Kelvin Mackenzie that Barkley has exercised his option to play for Nigeria.
England squad on 15:15 - May 25 with 1317 viewssimmo

England squad on 14:52 - May 25 by smegma

Lingaard came on as a sub last night.

OK, stand corrected (I didn't watch it cos why would I) but he has played in over 40 games this season and forced himself into the team for both Mouriho and Van Gaal. The point was he's deserving of a place (unlike many other United style call ups)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

England squad on 15:19 - May 25 with 1309 viewspaulparker

England squad on 14:48 - May 25 by simmo

Barkley has been one of Koemans best players, he only started to leave him out and getting on his back as he is running down his contract, Lingard came on as sub last night and has been in and out of the Utd team I would hardly call him a key player
another worrying this is Dier & Livermore seem to be our only central midfield players

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

England squad on 15:44 - May 25 with 1257 viewsWatford_Ranger

England squad on 14:52 - May 25 by Northernr

Did you think he did? I thought he came across as an absolute helmet.

Well not as a person so much - he's clearly an incredibly vain man who overrates himself in every way. But as a manager I'd always had him down as someone extremely fortunate to be in the positions he was, helped largely by who he knows, who mostly just brought in good players and told them to go out and play, 'arry style, and perhaps he is. He comes across as a bit more of a thinker in the book, to me at least.

Still a cnt though, of course.
England squad on 16:29 - May 25 with 1219 viewsAntti_Heinola

Barkley's so hit and miss though - has long periods totally out of form. If he wasn't English the press would be battering him for being a lightweight foreign who doesn't like the cold. Agree he's a better option than Lingard, but Sterling's been very good for Man C this year.

Bare bones.

England squad on 16:42 - May 25 with 1208 viewsNorthernr

England squad on 15:44 - May 25 by Watford_Ranger

Well not as a person so much - he's clearly an incredibly vain man who overrates himself in every way. But as a manager I'd always had him down as someone extremely fortunate to be in the positions he was, helped largely by who he knows, who mostly just brought in good players and told them to go out and play, 'arry style, and perhaps he is. He comes across as a bit more of a thinker in the book, to me at least.

Still a cnt though, of course.

Yeh maybe, but I thought that bit in the dressing room where he picked out the most senior member of his team and then the most junior and absolutely killed them in front of everybody else, then came out afterwards and said "I like to do two or three of those a season, just to keep everybody on their toes" was the most contrived, David Brent-like nonsense I'd ever heard.
England squad on 16:45 - May 25 with 1199 viewspaulparker

England squad on 16:29 - May 25 by Antti_Heinola

Barkley's so hit and miss though - has long periods totally out of form. If he wasn't English the press would be battering him for being a lightweight foreign who doesn't like the cold. Agree he's a better option than Lingard, but Sterling's been very good for Man C this year.

surprise, surprise we disagree

Sterling I feel has been poor, his finishing is awful , he hasn't really kicked on since 2012

England squad on 16:51 - May 25 with 1185 viewsdaveB

England squad on 15:19 - May 25 by paulparker

Barkley has been one of Koemans best players, he only started to leave him out and getting on his back as he is running down his contract, Lingard came on as sub last night and has been in and out of the Utd team I would hardly call him a key player
another worrying this is Dier & Livermore seem to be our only central midfield players

That is a weak central midfield, I guess Dele Ali or Oxlaide-Chamberlain can play in the middle but does look weak
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024