Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Video compiler help required (free online download) 12:34 - May 26 with 1520 viewsRangersDave

Hi,

I've got 8 fairly short (30 secs to 2 mins) family video saved as 8 separate files.

I'd ideally like to put them all together as 1 file.

Anyone on here recommend a free online programme that can do this and save the finished file as something recognisable like a Mov file or something?

Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Video compiler help required (free online download) on 14:30 - May 26 with 1480 viewsJuzzie

I always liked Nero software.

They do a 15 day trial which should be able to get you what you want before it expires

I think 'Nero Video 2017' should be the one you need from this list;

http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads/?vlang=gb
Video compiler help required (free online download) on 14:52 - May 26 with 1473 viewsSimonJames

If you can't find something I can put them together for you in Camtasia.

Or why not get a free trial of Camtasia and then cancel?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Video compiler help required (free online download) on 16:24 - May 26 with 1449 viewsFearless

Have you checked to see if you already have Windows moviemaker?
Video compiler help required (free online download) on 11:27 - May 27 with 1391 viewsGaryT

If you didn't download Windows Movie Maker before Microsoft discontinued it in January, Videopad does a very similar job. I've done something similar last week and both these programs are pretty easy to use for what you want to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024