Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LBC sack Katie Hopkins 12:58 - May 26 with 9993 viewsBlackCrowe

Rejoice. Now just get rid of Farage and you're left with an excellent station.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:02 - May 26 with 4901 viewsBromleyHoop

She seriously stepped over the line. What she said smacks of Nazi ideology. I think she'd be better off if she moved to the States, there's more of a market for that kind of thing over there.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:04 - May 26 with 4890 viewsSnipper

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:02 - May 26 by BromleyHoop

She seriously stepped over the line. What she said smacks of Nazi ideology. I think she'd be better off if she moved to the States, there's more of a market for that kind of thing over there.

What did she say?
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:09 - May 26 with 4866 viewsTonto

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:04 - May 26 by Snipper

What did she say?

talked about having to find a "final solution" to the Muslim issue - with its obvious connotations to Hitler's final solution. Not a great choice of words.

Seriously hope this is the beginning of the end for this odious piece of scum.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:10 - May 26 with 4853 viewsDesertBoot

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:04 - May 26 by Snipper

What did she say?

She tweeted about a "final solution" which had echoes of the Nazi holocaust Final Solution. The tweet was soon deleted but was seen by many and reported to the police. Sadly she will make it big in America, most of her followers on Twitter are from across the pond.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 13:12]

Wish I could be like David Watts

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:21 - May 26 with 4803 viewsconnell10

Thank good the horse faced toffee nosed cow has got hers!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:33 - May 26 with 4754 viewsdanehoop

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:21 - May 26 by connell10

Thank good the horse faced toffee nosed cow has got hers!

Still has a column with the Daily Fail.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 13:34]

Never knowingly understood

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:36 - May 26 with 4733 viewsToast_R

The only reason she has a career in media is because people talk about her and get outraged by her remarks which is all part of her plan. Ignoring her will make her go away eventually.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:39 - May 26 with 4713 viewsTacticalR

Maybe I've been hardened by watching too much Ann Coulter and Alex Jones on Youtube, but I find it very hard to get upset by these agent provocateurs of the right.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:42 - May 26 with 4704 viewshoopdog

My god would you apologists think the same if if you were family or friends of those beutiful people that were killed or mained up in Manchester or Just one of the friendly northern people ,there are millions out there thinking enough is enough , and as for Farrage without him we would still be in eu suffering importation of multiple cheap labour with no right to complain me I won't listen to LBC anymore as now there will be no free speech with Nick Fararie and the jounos and reporters frighten to offer an opinion
You apologists that take every chance to launder your souls in public to show the world what wonderful caring people your make millions of the public sick
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:44 - May 26 with 4692 viewshoopdog

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:33 - May 26 by danehoop

Still has a column with the Daily Fail.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 13:34]

That's me buying the daily mail then instead of the mirror
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:46 - May 26 with 4683 viewsTheChef

Ah finally some good news.

The biggest WUM going.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:49 - May 26 with 4669 viewspaulparker

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:42 - May 26 by hoopdog

My god would you apologists think the same if if you were family or friends of those beutiful people that were killed or mained up in Manchester or Just one of the friendly northern people ,there are millions out there thinking enough is enough , and as for Farrage without him we would still be in eu suffering importation of multiple cheap labour with no right to complain me I won't listen to LBC anymore as now there will be no free speech with Nick Fararie and the jounos and reporters frighten to offer an opinion
You apologists that take every chance to launder your souls in public to show the world what wonderful caring people your make millions of the public sick

I take it those who went on twitter to celebrate the Manchester bomb will also be tracked down and sacked from their jobs ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:59 - May 26 with 4623 viewsrunningman75

I am a snowflake but like listening to Farage and Nick Ferrari.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:10 - May 26 with 4586 viewshoopdog

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:59 - May 26 by runningman75

Yep and these good doing apologists will have them out and fill the station with the James O'Brien's and have nothing but presenters and Juno's with leftist views just to please some of the earlier posters
[Post edited 26 May 2017 14:31]
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:15 - May 26 with 4557 viewsWatford_Ranger

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:10 - May 26 by hoopdog

Yep and these good doing apologists will have them out and fill the station with the James O'Brien's and have nothing but presenters and Juno's with leftist views just to please some of the earlier posters
[Post edited 26 May 2017 14:31]

I'd probably reply if I had a clue what you were talking about.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:21 - May 26 with 4539 viewsBromleyHoop

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:39 - May 26 by TacticalR

Maybe I've been hardened by watching too much Ann Coulter and Alex Jones on Youtube, but I find it very hard to get upset by these agent provocateurs of the right.

It's a growing industry, Owen Jones, Farage, Milo Yianopoplous (?) Linda Sarsour. They say talk is cheap but these people make a good living out of waffle.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:33 - May 26 with 4491 viewshoopdog

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:15 - May 26 by Watford_Ranger

I'd probably reply if I had a clue what you were talking about.

Try it again! Fat finger syndrome
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:35 - May 26 with 4481 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm going to use the relative anonomous nature of LfW to tell everyone that I quite fancy her, despite being a rabid mouth for hire.

Do I need help?
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:44 - May 26 with 4444 viewsPhildo

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:35 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm going to use the relative anonomous nature of LfW to tell everyone that I quite fancy her, despite being a rabid mouth for hire.

Do I need help?

Having lost this Job and hundreds of thousands on the recent libel case now may be a good time to 'comfort' her.

She spotted an opening in about 2013 for contrarian BS as did Piers Morgan and went for it big time but was too thick to know where to draw the line. God knows if they actually believe any of it as long as it keep the appearance fees coming in.

I do think twitter has allowed this sort of 'personality' to emerge and one of them has got themselves elected leader of the free world. Genuinely do not see what they all love about Russia/Putin though.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins (n/t) on 14:52 - May 26 with 4409 viewsdanehoop

Do I need help?

[Post edited 26 May 2017 14:56]

Never knowingly understood

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:07 - May 26 with 4362 viewsTacticalR

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:59 - May 26 by runningman75

I don't know what the world is coming to when we can't rely on snowflakes to be offended.

Air hostess clique

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:12 - May 26 with 4339 viewsknocker

That won't happen. We all know it's a one way Street.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:22 - May 26 with 4306 viewsingeminate

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:49 - May 26 by paulparker

I take it those who went on twitter to celebrate the Manchester bomb will also be tracked down and sacked from their jobs ?

I'm left of centre and would sack anyone who was shown to have celebrated Manchester bombing. Evil fools at both ends of the spectrum. It's ok to be against both.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 15:23]

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:52 - May 26 with 4216 viewsMrSheen

Do I need help?

It's the thrill of forbidden fruit. For me, it's Angela Rayner and Shami Chakrabarti dressed up as my favourite Game of Thrones characters.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 16:25 - May 26 with 4167 viewssmegma

Schadenfreude and karma all rolled into one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024