Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LBC sack Katie Hopkins 12:58 - May 26 with 9977 viewsBlackCrowe

Rejoice. Now just get rid of Farage and you're left with an excellent station.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 16:33 - May 26 with 2120 viewsstumbleandfall

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:52 - May 26 by MrSheen

It's the thrill of forbidden fruit. For me, it's Angela Rayner and Shami Chakrabarti dressed up as my favourite Game of Thrones characters.

You are a wrong'un.

OK on reflection I can see the Angela Raynor/GOT thing.

I always have a soft spot for Liz Kendall until I discovered she had been ijn relationship with Greg Davies for years. Weird.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 16:38]
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 16:38 - May 26 with 2101 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:22 - May 26 by ingeminate

I'm left of centre and would sack anyone who was shown to have celebrated Manchester bombing. Evil fools at both ends of the spectrum. It's ok to be against both.
[Post edited 26 May 2017 15:23]

The big man said the same thing today, so I'm sure there will be no more shit about Hamas or the IRA in the news or Conservative Home.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/05/jeremy-corbyn-speech-terro
[Post edited 26 May 2017 16:50]
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 17:05 - May 26 with 2062 viewsessextaxiboy

Thank fck for that . She knew exactly what she was saying , she could have said solution or strategy but chose not to . As a right of centre voter I just couldnt listen past 2 min .
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 17:14 - May 26 with 2044 viewshoopdog

I wonder how many on here go into the loft on match day just to be offended !
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 17:57 - May 26 with 2004 viewsDannytheR

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 17:14 - May 26 by hoopdog

Give it a rest, snowflake.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 18:35 - May 26 with 1958 viewshoopdog

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 17:57 - May 26 by DannytheR

Give it a rest, snowflake.

Not me mate I'm happy to listen to Nigel Farrage and Katy Hopkins along with Nick Farore if you hide from what they've got to say stay out of the sun
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 18:36 - May 26 with 1948 viewsDorse

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 17:14 - May 26 by hoopdog

That's just ridiculous. If they want to be really offended, Stamford Bridge is just down the road.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 19:02 - May 26 with 1913 viewsNorthernr

Talentless, meaningless cow. Tried to hop on the reality TV bandwagon to make money, subsequently hopped on the "deliberately cause offence and call it free speech" trend. She's not right or left, she's not "saying what everybody thinks", she's not even saying what she thinks really, she's just saying whatever her and her publicists think will make them the most money. If you're taken in by that then 1) you're an idiot and 2) you're allowing some toffy nosed, talentless cow to make an amazing living pretending to be on your side when actually she couldn't give a flying fck about you or anything you stand for. If she thought coming out and saying "I think anybody involved in jihadi bombings should be given community service at most, because prisons don't reform and it would infringe their rights to worship" would make her some money, she'd say it.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 19:03 - May 26 with 1912 viewshoopdog

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 18:36 - May 26 by Dorse

That's just ridiculous. If they want to be really offended, Stamford Bridge is just down the road.

that's well and truely farked my logic buddie
[Post edited 26 May 2017 19:04]
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 20:08 - May 26 with 1855 viewsHarbour

LBC should be renamed CBC Conservative Broadcast Corporation need to get rid of Ferrari and Ian Dale and you might get a more balanced station
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 20:25 - May 26 with 1827 viewsjohncharles

Oooops! Down arrowed by mistake. Wouldn't want anyone to think I had anything good to say about that horrible charmless woman. Farage is almost tolerable compared to that harridan.

Strong and stable my arse.

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 20:44 - May 26 with 1800 viewshoopdog

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 20:08 - May 26 by Harbour

LBC should be renamed CBC Conservative Broadcast Corporation need to get rid of Ferrari and Ian Dale and you might get a more balanced station

Maybe LFW should be renamed Labour following wumps
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 20:59 - May 26 with 1770 viewsBrightonhoop

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 20:44 - May 26 by hoopdog

Very poor. Must try harder....
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 21:03 - May 26 with 1760 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Other forums are available
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 22:27 - May 26 with 1666 viewsdanehoop

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 21:03 - May 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Other forums are available

Certainly looks as if WATRB is missing an inmate.....

Never knowingly understood

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 22:42 - May 26 with 1652 viewsBoston

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 22:27 - May 26 by danehoop

Certainly looks as if WATRB is missing an inmate.....

Aha, that would be common sense huh, only mix with people who think the same as you!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 22:58 - May 26 with 1634 viewsjohncharles

My whole outlook on life has been transformed by your dazzling wit.

Strong and stable my arse.

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:11 - May 26 with 1607 viewsBoston

Can we please get back to the original post, is Katie Hopkins good in the sack?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:23 - May 26 with 1593 viewsLadbrokeR

Watford you aren't for one second putting Katie Hopkins in the same bracket as James obrien
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:43 - May 26 with 1574 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I quite liked her show.

She gave as good as she got mostly.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:48 - May 26 with 1566 viewsBoston

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:43 - May 26 by Metallica_Hoop

I quite liked her show.

She gave as good as she got mostly.

Never heard it....but now I miss her already.

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:57 - May 26 with 1552 viewsPunteR

never heard of her

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 00:36 - May 27 with 1515 viewssmegma

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 19:02 - May 26 by Northernr

Talentless, meaningless cow. Tried to hop on the reality TV bandwagon to make money, subsequently hopped on the "deliberately cause offence and call it free speech" trend. She's not right or left, she's not "saying what everybody thinks", she's not even saying what she thinks really, she's just saying whatever her and her publicists think will make them the most money. If you're taken in by that then 1) you're an idiot and 2) you're allowing some toffy nosed, talentless cow to make an amazing living pretending to be on your side when actually she couldn't give a flying fck about you or anything you stand for. If she thought coming out and saying "I think anybody involved in jihadi bombings should be given community service at most, because prisons don't reform and it would infringe their rights to worship" would make her some money, she'd say it.

Is the correct answer. She would rob her own mother if it meant she would increase her listenership. It's 'all about the ME'. She has cost the Daily Mail and LBC somewhere in the region of £350,000 in libel claims. She has been on two 'reality' programmes and lost in both. So in 'reality' ((pun intended) she is a loser. I wouldn't normally wish Illness on anybody but when I read she was epileptic today I suddenly thought there may be a god after all. I once saw her host a TVs show about mental illness and she she abused an audience member who was a former tv presenter and model (Annabel Giles) for ' not being mentally ill enough'. I actually think she is missing something in the grey matter department as no one could be that attention seeking surely ???
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 03:26 - May 27 with 1464 viewsstowmarketrange

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:57 - May 26 by PunteR

never heard of her

Nor me.Who is she?
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 04:28 - May 27 with 1454 viewsLadbrokeR

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 19:02 - May 26 by Northernr

And there you have it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024