Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LBC sack Katie Hopkins 12:58 - May 26 with 9992 viewsBlackCrowe

Rejoice. Now just get rid of Farage and you're left with an excellent station.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 08:59 - May 27 with 2946 viewsEastR

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 00:36 - May 27 by smegma

Is the correct answer. She would rob her own mother if it meant she would increase her listenership. It's 'all about the ME'. She has cost the Daily Mail and LBC somewhere in the region of £350,000 in libel claims. She has been on two 'reality' programmes and lost in both. So in 'reality' ((pun intended) she is a loser. I wouldn't normally wish Illness on anybody but when I read she was epileptic today I suddenly thought there may be a god after all. I once saw her host a TVs show about mental illness and she she abused an audience member who was a former tv presenter and model (Annabel Giles) for ' not being mentally ill enough'. I actually think she is missing something in the grey matter department as no one could be that attention seeking surely ???

Before her brain surgery the surgeons had to turn her over first, then upside down, before they could commence.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 09:18 - May 27 with 2917 viewspaulparker

All I've heard this week is Britain is a liberal country that we are lucky to live in, that it shows tolrance and allows free speech, yet people seem more outraged and show more hate , passion to what Katie Hopkins is tweeting than 23 kids being blown up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 09:29 - May 27 with 2910 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The comment that she'll say anything to get a reaction, is the one. I doubt she actually believes half of what she says, but she does believe that if it will get a reaction, then she'll say it!

She's probably got at most, two more 'shocks' left and then people will lose interest and she'll fade away. I fully expect her to be turning tricks for cash in a lay-by out near Heathrow soon enough. It'll probably be captured by some tabloid and then she'll be gone for good.

Move on, nothing here....never was!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 12:36 - May 27 with 2824 viewsWatford_Ranger

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 09:18 - May 27 by paulparker

All I've heard this week is Britain is a liberal country that we are lucky to live in, that it shows tolrance and allows free speech, yet people seem more outraged and show more hate , passion to what Katie Hopkins is tweeting than 23 kids being blown up

Free speech doesn't mean saying what you want without consequences. If you or I said what she did at work we'd be in trouble too. I don't know much about LBC but if it employs her and Farage then it's probably encouraging this sort of thing to appeal to its listenership but she's crossed a line.

Most people are of course outraged by a bloke blowing up dozens of people but Hopkins leeching onto it is the act of a cnt.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:03 - May 27 with 2798 viewsE17hoop

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 12:36 - May 27 by Watford_Ranger

Free speech doesn't mean saying what you want without consequences. If you or I said what she did at work we'd be in trouble too. I don't know much about LBC but if it employs her and Farage then it's probably encouraging this sort of thing to appeal to its listenership but she's crossed a line.

Most people are of course outraged by a bloke blowing up dozens of people but Hopkins leeching onto it is the act of a cnt.

This -

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:42 - May 27 with 2739 viewspaulparker

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 12:36 - May 27 by Watford_Ranger

So if your allowed to preach hate in mosques or on the streets or even in Hyde park what are the differences and those who do are not sacked or have their benefits cut

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:56 - May 27 with 2712 viewshoopdog

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:42 - May 27 by paulparker

So if your allowed to preach hate in mosques or on the streets or even in Hyde park what are the differences and those who do are not sacked or have their benefits cut

And I might add PP their hate preachers are given police protection as was given around the clock to that one and his family in Acliffe rd w12 I very much doubt Katy Hopkins has been offered the same !
[Post edited 27 May 2017 16:02]
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 17:05 - May 27 with 2656 viewsNorthernr

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 09:18 - May 27 by paulparker

Nobody is more outraged by some rent a gob than by somebody blowing 22 kids up.
Login to get fewer ads

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 19:30 - May 27 with 2564 viewsWatford_Ranger

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 15:42 - May 27 by paulparker

Then that's wrong (apart from the benefits bit which is you being stupid). It doesn't give this bint a right to call for a final solution for a race of people.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 22:04 - May 27 with 2491 viewspaulparker

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 19:30 - May 27 by Watford_Ranger

Then that's wrong (apart from the benefits bit which is you being stupid). It doesn't give this bint a right to call for a final solution for a race of people.

Could you please explain how taking benefits away from low life's who preach hate against this country is stupid or are we the stupid ones for paying for it

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:22 - May 27 with 2435 viewsWatford_Ranger

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 22:04 - May 27 by paulparker

Could you please explain how taking benefits away from low life's who preach hate against this country is stupid or are we the stupid ones for paying for it

Well it depends what benefit(s) you want taken away for those who "preach hate" for a start. Then it depends who decides they've preached hate and therefore punish them by removing said benefit(s). Personally if they've committed a crime I'd rather they were given whatever normal punishment you or I would be for the same thing rather than take away a random unrelated benefit they may or may not receive that has no relevance to that crime.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:50 - May 27 with 2408 viewsBluce_Ree

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 13:49 - May 26 by paulparker

I take it those who went on twitter to celebrate the Manchester bomb will also be tracked down and sacked from their jobs ?

You'd like to think so.

See, here's the thing.

Race, religion, sexuality etc none of it ultimately matters. There are essentially two types of people: people who are sound and people who are c*nts. She's a c*nt and shouldn't ever be rewarded for anything,

If other people are c*nts, you'd want them to pay a price too.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:56 - May 27 with 2399 viewspaulparker

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:22 - May 27 by Watford_Ranger

Well it depends what benefit(s) you want taken away for those who "preach hate" for a start. Then it depends who decides they've preached hate and therefore punish them by removing said benefit(s). Personally if they've committed a crime I'd rather they were given whatever normal punishment you or I would be for the same thing rather than take away a random unrelated benefit they may or may not receive that has no relevance to that crime.

When I say benefits I mean as an income they receive a bit like Katie Hopkins has lost her wages on lbc for being fired for her views , by all rights she should get the tin tac but why is it different that those who preach hate in mosques or on twitter or on the high street get to keep their jobs or keep recieving an income , what's the difference ?

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 01:07 - May 28 with 2357 viewsBoston

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:56 - May 27 by paulparker

When I say benefits I mean as an income they receive a bit like Katie Hopkins has lost her wages on lbc for being fired for her views , by all rights she should get the tin tac but why is it different that those who preach hate in mosques or on twitter or on the high street get to keep their jobs or keep recieving an income , what's the difference ?

Hopkins only espouses violence?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 09:24 - May 28 with 2274 views1BobbyHazell

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:56 - May 27 by paulparker

I think it is fairly safe to say that if a Muslim had a show on LBC and he started talking about 'final solutions' he'd lose his job sharpish.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 21:04 - May 28 with 2141 viewssmegma

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:50 - May 27 by Bluce_Ree

You'd like to think so.

See, here's the thing.

Race, religion, sexuality etc none of it ultimately matters. There are essentially two types of people: people who are sound and people who are c*nts. She's a c*nt and shouldn't ever be rewarded for anything,

If other people are c*nts, you'd want them to pay a price too.

That's been my philosophy for 30 years.

There's no in between/ grey areas.

C@nts or decent people.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 23:25 - May 28 with 2072 viewsLblock

I've just seen a snippet mentioned on here abut eplipsey -- didnt realise Hopkins has it, if she does then she has my sympathy.

I'd not rip anyone who has that especially if they develop it in later life.

Attention seeking rat. However far worse than her out there.
It's another one that makes me laugh. People who are offended by her need to invest in a TV or radio which allow you to change channels, your outrage is their oxygen.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 06:15 - May 29 with 2003 viewshoopdog

How many on here that claim to be offended by her comment actually knew what she was supposed to be referring to , come on most of you are playing follow my leader claiming to be offended by what others tell you what she said and what she meant in what she said
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 07:41 - May 29 with 1970 viewsWatford_Ranger

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 06:15 - May 29 by hoopdog

How many on here that claim to be offended by her comment actually knew what she was supposed to be referring to , come on most of you are playing follow my leader claiming to be offended by what others tell you what she said and what she meant in what she said

I don't think many if any of us are claiming to be offended. She just crossed a very obvious line.

Yeah I guess there's a chance her words could have been entirely innocent but it's highly unlikely. Calling for a 'final solution' is hardly normal language. You'd think it would ring an alarm bell in someone's head just to say it.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 07:56 - May 29 with 1962 viewsLadbrokeR

I'm with l block on this the second I hear her on LBC I turn off. That said since reading this thread I watched a few interviews on you tube one with Andrew McNeil and one on loose women. Clive has got it right what an odious self serving xenophobic waste of space.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 14:24 - May 29 with 1839 viewsBoston

I saw a picture of her...she's tailor made for radio.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 11:06 - May 30 with 1726 viewsTacticalR

@Phildo 'She spotted an opening in about 2013 for contrarian BS as did Piers Morgan and went for it big time but was too thick to know where to draw the line.'

In US politics there is a profitable niche for women (Ann Coulter, Tomi Lahren), black people (Dinesh D'Souza) and gays (Milo) to defend the Republican Party and present it as saying the unsayable.

@Phildo 'too thick to know where to draw the line.'

I am not sure if there is a line for these guys, particularly if they're not part of any real social movement (which might have helped them to know where the line was).

The funny thing is that the provocateurs that have come to grief recently (Milo and Tomi Lahren) have fallen foul of their own colleagues on the right.

Air hostess clique

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 18:37 - May 30 with 1634 viewsLadbrokeR

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 11:06 - May 30 by TacticalR

@Phildo 'She spotted an opening in about 2013 for contrarian BS as did Piers Morgan and went for it big time but was too thick to know where to draw the line.'

In US politics there is a profitable niche for women (Ann Coulter, Tomi Lahren), black people (Dinesh D'Souza) and gays (Milo) to defend the Republican Party and present it as saying the unsayable.

@Phildo 'too thick to know where to draw the line.'

I am not sure if there is a line for these guys, particularly if they're not part of any real social movement (which might have helped them to know where the line was).

The funny thing is that the provocateurs that have come to grief recently (Milo and Tomi Lahren) have fallen foul of their own colleagues on the right.

Am I missing the point isn't Milo a self confessed member of the alt right which is a social movement. Having said I'm not entirely sure what the alt right other than something different to existing right wing parties.
LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 18:40 - May 30 with 1632 viewsLadbrokeR

LBC sack Katie Hopkins on 18:37 - May 30 by LadbrokeR

Am I missing the point isn't Milo a self confessed member of the alt right which is a social movement. Having said I'm not entirely sure what the alt right other than something different to existing right wing parties.

Hmm I have just answered my own question. He may be part of a social movement but if there isn't a broad understanding of what it is then as you say where is the line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024